Pages

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

There's Nothing Simple About You And I


Well, I've just spent almost a week without a proper Internet connection. Luckily, it's back to normal, so I'm here to catch up on your posts.

My weekend was fairly good. I've kept up with all my interval training, and ate fairly well.

Oh, weighed in 2kgs less, which is 4.5 pounds down. Reasonably impressive. I'm quite terrified of getting muscles! This is the only problem with running. Any suggestions?

Also, I really, really appreciated your comments on my last post. You've all given me some great exercise music ideas. I was quite let down to know that so many of you don't consider yourself happy. I do completely understand it, I just wish it was different.

So, I have new questions:
  1. Do you take multi-vitamins?
  2. What is your favourite song based on the lyrics?
  3. What do you want to be when you finish your education? Or, what is your current job?

My exams start on Thursday. Wish me luck? <3

33 comments:

sofia said...

i probably should take multivitamins, i dont really get enough on my own.
my favourite song right now has no words... partially because it says so much without them haha. :P
i want to design stuff, or act because i think thatd be lovely.

and good luck!

stay lovely. <3

Unknown said...

1. i only take them occaisionally. more when im feeling sick tho.
2. lonely girl by above and beyond... a few lyrics were featured in one of my recent posts. also pretty much any song by death cab for cutie has great lyrics.
3. Something in the psychology field, not quite sure yet, strangely enough id like the work with eating disordered people.

anyways great stuff losing 2kg! running shouldnt put on too much muscle as it is cardio. if you are doing any weights go for lower weight with higher reps coz that tones instead of building muscle.
love. xo

Unknown said...

p.s my comment came in at 11:11. pretty sweet as my fave number is 11 and my bday is 11/11. xo

Sara Schomburg said...

I do take multivitamins-yuck!

My favorite song is probably "Such Great Heights" by the postal service, or maybe "Liar" by mumford and sons

I think I'd like to be a writer, or maybe a doctor.

Alex said...

Glad you had a good weekend hun :) and well done on the loss. I think about the muscles, you'll only really get them if you eat loads and work out, the fat will turn into muscle. Otherwise you'll just tone up :)

1.Only when I'm fasting or feel under the weather
2. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
3. I'd love to work with animals, not a vet but in a zoo or marina :)
xxx

Dani said...

yup i take multi vitamins the flinestones gummy ones

um lyric wise "someday" by flyside

well i have a degress in accoutning in my jobless at the moment

good luck on ur exams hun

Aja said...

Hi there.
I take multi vitamins and vitamin D3 which is apparently really important and beneficial.

My favorite song based on the lyrics is probably either "How Do You Love Someone" by Ashley Tisdale or "Marionette" by Ayumi Hamasaki, but you have to know Japanese or find a good translator for the second one.

Gonna be out of schooling by 2016 at the earliest.

Best wishes. Stay strong!

Nerisaga said...

Multi-Vegetarian-Vitamin, OMEGA 3, C vitamin.

No Doubt - Just a Girl

Working with something that can create more equality in the world.

Your blog is very inspiring! Keep on Rockin'

pixistix14 said...

OMG congrats on the loss! and interval trainging is deff the way to go. just make sure you stretch to elongate your muscles!!!!

1. yes i take multivitamins with iron and calcium in them.
2. I'm in luv with a stripper-tpain and I'm serious..lmao
3. I wanna be a pediatric nurse and a designer and a world traveller and thin!

xoxox

Mia Hollow said...

1. i did for a while, then didnt, on and off basically. i feel more energetic when i take them though.
2. airplanes
3. i wanna be a psychiatrist :) working my way towards that
xxx

K said...

1. I do when I remember xD I notice it really makes a difference to my energy levels and my immune system, which is poor at the best of times.

2. Creep - Radiohead, or Linkin Park - Numb. Or Tinie Tempah - Written in the Stars, just because it's so clever XD "Cried a teardrop over the massive attack" etc xD

3. Honestly, I have no idea. I'm thinking either fashion designer - that'd be my ideal - or a tattoo artist. Either would be awesome =]

And yay 2kg loss! That's awesome =] And like it or not, you probably have gained some muscle mass =P It's okay, it won't look muscley unless you deliberately go for that. Even weight training will just tone unless you push it too far. You'll be slim and toned - not muscular =]

<3

Kandie said...

Do you take multi-vitamins?
Nope. Never plan to either.

What is your favourite song based on the lyrics?
Probably, again, It's my Life by Bon Jovi. Or Livin on a Prayer. Or Like a Prayer by Madonna....

What do you want to be when you finish your education? Or, what is your current job?
When I offically grow up I'm going to be an Osteo-Archeologist. Right now I'm a childcare provider and a cashier in a grocery store.

Awesome on your loss. Don't worry too much about muscles, they burn more calories than fat does. :D

Eloise18 said...

I don't take multi vitamins though I should.
My favorite song based on the lyrics is...One hand in my pocket by alanis morisette
I want to be a research psychologist

Good luck with your exams and well done with the 2 kg loss, I'm very jealous of anyone losing weight at the moment!

fatfatfat said...

1- I don't take multi vitamins... probably should but they just don't interest me.

2- My favorite song based on lyrics right now is Haunted by Taylor Swift

3- I am a research tech at the moment doing dermal testing but I really want to work more with cancer treatment/ cures....

Good luck with your exams and keep it up with the training!!!

Starving Artist said...

1. I take them when I remember xD
2. Right now my favorite song is Me and Mia, but it changes frequently xD the last one was Emocean by Lunatica
3. Right now I'm a receptionest xD I want to be a model, and a sort of free-lance artist :) that's my dream, to get my art out there (I consider my body an uncompleated work lol)

Workout suggestion, walk? Oh and fidget, just never stop moving, even if it's only the littlest movement, and you'll burn a few more calories. They add up :)

gem said...

glad you've had a good weekend, and a very well done on your loss!

1 - no i dont, i should probably start though ( its just knowing which ones to take!)
2 - my fave lyrical song is most probably.. on the outside looking in - jordan pruitt can just relate to it in so many ways.
3 - i would like to be a photographer, or just really work in retail as i love fashion and i do alot of fashion designing!

stay strong xxx

Jade said...

I love that you call for group participation!

1. Do you take multi-vitamins?
No, though being a vegan I should. I just hate the taste of them. I swallow them and then midway through the day I'm burping mud flavor...it's sick. Though does keep the hunger at bay :)
2. What is your favourite song based on the lyrics?
Ohhh this is tough and definitely changes from time to time...but right now I'd say "How Would It Be" by Ellis. Makes me start thinking happy thoughts if I ever feel down.
3. What do you want to be when you finish your education? Or, what is your current job?
Well, I'm all graduated and not currently working but my dream job is to work on animal sanctuary :)

S said...

i hope you exams go well!

1. no i dont take any vitamins. i've read a lot of study saying they can actually be bad for you.

2. i love all of Chris cornells songs because they have great lyrics

3. i want to be a make up artist or a stay at home mom

Misschickabee said...

Hey! I'm a new follower, like your blog :)
1) Off and on, should take them regularly though.
2) Trouble by Cat Stevens. I'm sure alot of us can identify.
3) Writer. But... we'll see.

Skinny_el said...

Good luck on your exams hun! all the best <3

1) I don't, but i really should!
2) Mariana's trench - Beside you (only one i can think of)
3) My dream job would be a writer (: But i'm going to become a Legal secretary. Much more stable! haha

Congrats on the loss also! (: xox

Taylor Ashley said...

1.) yes they make me feel good !
2.) dream by priscilla ahn. beautiful
3.) i want to be a psychologist. and help girls who struggle with eating disorders and abuse.

love your blog [:

Sarah said...

So.... I thought I was following you, APPARENTLY I wasn't. Sorry. I feel like a bitch now. I never understood why your posts wouldn't show up on my dashboard, now I do.

1. sometimes. not recently.
2. ME&MIA - TED LEO AND THE PHARMACISTS (today atleast)
3. Anything with art or graphic design. Or a high school teacher.

Peridot (G+P) said...

1) Yes, daily
2) 'Mosh' Eminem
3) I want to write and perform in a circus

More cardio, less weights. You won't bulk up so much then. It's resistance training that builds muscle and burns most calories.

Mich said...

Powerwalking instead of running maybe? And once you've gotten as toned as you want, stop doing exercises that target specific areas, or at least cut down on those workouts. I used to do crunches and arm exercises on the Total Gym, but my muscles were getting too big so I stopped and now just power walk.

1.) Yes--a children's multi-vitamin (chewable is easier to digest), biotin for hair and nails, vitamin E for skin, and calcium.
2.) That's a tough one. It also changes a lot (sometimes every hour). I'm torn between Tarja Turunen's "I Walk Alone," and Gregorio Allegri's "Miserere Mei Deus."
3. I'd like to be a psychologist working in a juvenile detention centre. (I'm working on getting a master's degree at the mo'). because no child is a hopeless case! They all deserve someone to listen, so imma try my best. :D

Good luck on your exams!!!

Heather said...

Good luck with you're exam, you feeling good about it?

1. I don't take multi vitamins most of the time, my flatmate always goes on about how your body can't absorb them so they're just pointless :P

2. Perfect Weekend by Rebecca Wright or Ain't No Reason by Brett Dennen

3. I want to do care work, wiping people's bottoms and such, makes me feel useful and gives my life meaning :)

<3 Heather
http://amazonrainbow.blogspot.com/

Run said...

1: I always forget and yeah.

2: My fave song right now is actually by The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards and Amazing Grace because it has no words. But it changes often.

3: After college and university and qualifying as a doctor I want to work up to be a consultant surgeon :D Fingers crossed before I am 31 haha.

Dream big, Aim higher right?

Run said...

Ooh I forgot to comment in general :O
Congrats on the weight loss and good luck with the exams :)
xxx

Anonymous said...

look luck with our exams!!!!

1. no
2. collide - howie day
3. lawyer or something in humanitarianish?
x

Becky said...

I've been keeping up with my interval training as well! My legs are sore so I know I'm getting stronger :D

Running muscles tend to be lean- I don't think you should worry too much about that.

teaspoon said...

1* No, But I really should!
2* Swing Life Away - Rise Against
3* Go to university and study art.

teaspoon said...

Oh and good luck on your exams :)

Unknown said...

Hi!my name's martina...I'd like visit my blog!and if you want, follow me!I wait you!

partecipate to my giveaway! http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2010/11/karl-lagerfeldscandaloso-pirelli.html#comments

Brooklynn said...

1. When I remember, and if I have something in my stomach at bedtime otherwise I just puke them back up. Ugh vitamins.
2. *embarrassed here* Stronger, Britney Spears
3. *ducks and hides* I'm a teacher