I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Friday, September 24, 2010
Day Twenty-Four
Okay, so, it's my birthday. Joy. I'm not kidding, BOTH of my brothers forgot. And when I got up, noone was home. I went out to play with my dogs, and even they ran off! So depressing. But, I had a good day in the end. Got a GPS and a necklace. My grandmother also bought me a heap of chocolate! Sigh. What to do with it all?
I am SO stressed about my birthday party (yes, I am one of those people who stress about stuff), and I'm also worried about Sunday. I'm taking my grandmother to a festival-type thing. The "Melbourne Show". My ex is going (found out through a mutual friend), and I'm just hoping that I'm not going to see him. Seriously, thank you guys SO much about the comments on my last post. You're all so supportive, making me feel so much better. It's time to accept the past and move on.
Anyway, I guess I don't have too much to say. I'm going on a holiday to the beach on Monday which should be good. It's 10.30pm right now, and I'm totally tired. I shall be reading your blogs today and tomorrow. I don't mean this in a bad way, but when I read blogs, because I follow so many, I have to go through the blogs of those who comment first, and then go through the others that I follow if I have time. Is that unfair? I just think it's the best way to do things. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Don't feel bad about your brothers forgetting it, speaking as someone who has forgotten numerous birthdays, it doesn't happen because I don't care, I just have an appalling memory. I'm sure they love you =)
I live in melbourne too! It is cute that you are taking your grandmother to the show. I miss going, but it is not the same as it was when I was a kid. Hope you have fun though!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL. Give the chocolate to your brothers. No one in my house eats chocolate so it just sits there and goes bad (bad chocolate.. yeah,gross. It turns white haha).
Happy Birthday beautiful! your present is a comment and a virtual hug. *hugs* dont worry people always forget my birthday too and its on Rememberance Day :P
woo for the beach. i hope the weather is good for it. xoxo
Enjoy your Birthday, lovely! All the joy and happiness of the world for you! :D
Well I just sang you happy birthday, feel special!
And ignore everything and everyone that wants you unhappy, today is YOUR day, so make it a HAPPY birthday.
Happy escaping the womb day m'dear <3
Ahh happy birthday! Hope you have a really good one :) I stress about things too, its hard to just sit back and let things happen. And yes, the past is gone, the future is looking damn good :) Stay strong girl! Harley x
Happy Birthday! Don't feel bad about stressing. I stress out over everything. I'm a giant ball of anxiety wearing a girls suit of skin.
xD I haven't had a birthday party in six years, as for the chocolate, people will love you for distributing it at school or somewhere lol thats what I usually do with sweets, gets rid of them without whoever gave it to you knowing you didn't eat it and makes you more popular lol
Happy Birthday gorgeous <3
happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday
and dont feel bad my last bday all my friends forgot and my family remember eventually
my mom makes us a cake for our bdays and instead of making soemthing i would eat like of oangle food cake
she made vanilla with choc icing cuase its the favs of the family ugh
i bet ur necklace is gorg though
and yay for gps
again happy birthday
I'm one of 'those' people who stress about things too, you're not alone =)
The Melbourne Show is amazing, it's so sweet that you're taking your grandma!
Happy Birthday Beautiful! <3
Happy Birthday!
You're such a good blogger, always commenting and blogging, so thank you.
Give the chocolate to your brothers, or put it out at your party, it'll disappear!
Enjoy the holiday :)
xxx
happy birthday! i really want a gps for my birthday too, luckyy <3
Happy birthday, love. It all works out in the end doesn't it. Glad you did end up having a nice one. Have fun at the festival! <3
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl! Embrace it!
Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your time with your gma & if your ex shows up....try 2 remember your there 2 enjoy gma. I know idk you well, but a lil thought
~H~
Happy birthday!! I hope you birthday party goes well and that you have fun on your holiday. (:
lovelovelove
xx
happy birthday! i hope itll be more fun than mine!
loads of people forgot mine too, but hey..
and its ok to have your own system for reading blogs. i try to not follow THAT many so i can read for like an hour a day and then move on..
happy happy birthday! glad you had a good day and have fun at the festival and your party :-)
reading blogs takes a while, especially if you don't keep up for a day or so! but it's always fun xx
HAPPY birthday! have fun and don't stress! Strut your stuff and have a ball sweetie! xoxoxox
give all that chocolate away! give it to youre bros and maybe they'll feel like jerks for forgetting, happy b-day!
i organize my blog reading/commenting the same way you do, and its totally fair :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BIG 19!! WOOO!
Last night I dreamt about you, so weird hahah!
Sorry I'm only commenting now, not on your actual birthday, Happy Birthday for Friday Beautiful Girl!! I hope you had lots of fun today and didn't see your stupid ex!
Have fun at the beach tomorrow pretty (: xxxx
Happy birthday, hun!!!!! Hope you had an awesome weekend, and everyone treated you like the queen you are! xXx
Happy Birthday and LMAO at your BAD dogs!!!
It's already after 8am on Mon here in Paris... but I still wanted to wish you an awesome holiday!!
xoxo zen
HAPPIE late birthday!how can your family forget something so great???
this is my new blog :]
Happy birthday darling <3
Post a Comment