I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Thursday, September 30, 2010
I'm Not In It To Win It
Well, I'm back from the beach. Drove up there by myself. It was pretty awesome. I love having my license. I actually enjoyed myself, did a lot of study, and got along with my brother's girlfriend. It was lovely. Plus, none of my fish died while I was gone. Always a positive.
The important thing is: I'm hanging out with Mark this Tuesday. We're meeting around 12 or 1 I think, a couple hours before our philosophy lecture starts at 4. Oh, I'm nervous as hell. And you know what's funny? I don't think he even likes me any more than a friend. On his facebook, it's obvious that he hangs out with people a lot, and is super social. I'm not really upset about this, more motivated.
However, I was thinking about it, and I realised that even if at the end of Tuesday he told me he liked me and asked me out, I would very likely tell him that I'm not looking for anything serious, but a couple dates would be nice.
Dear Sarah. You are sad. Go be a loser elsewhere. Thanks. Sarah.
Point is, I have serious urges to go clubbing. Met another guy last week (on my birthday party). His name was Dave, he was 27, and he lived pretty damn far away. He goes clubbing a lot though, so we may meet again.
I doubt I could give up clubbing and meeting guys if I got into a relationship. I mean, I would, but it wouldn't be easy.
In summary: holiday was great, hanging out with Mark this week, and I love clubbing.
Oh, also slowly but steadily catching up on blogs. I've done those that commented on the last blog, and now I shall try to get onto the rest. It's just past 9.15pm, and I still need to shower and study some statistics. Uni starts again next week.
Hope you're all smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
you aren't a loser, you are awesome xxx
I guess that would mean more if it didn't come from someone who spends her life online!
You're not a loser! Unless you mean a weight loser :D
ur not a loser ur such adn amzing person
glad you had fun on the holiday!! and dw if mark's not interested...keep him around as a friend and he's bound to fall in love :-) xx
I would tell you that you weren't a loser, but it'd be falling on deaf ears!
I'll bet you were a total beach babe! And as for Mark, I'm sure that one of a few things will happen:
* He'll end up being a cool mate to hang out with on the regular
* You'll end up together
* You'll meet someone clubbing
* You'll actually end up real happy the way things are, until it's actually time for summat to happen (: <3
I always think into things far too much, and end up considering myself a loser, ha. Don't worry, sweetheart. Just be your incredible self, and we'll see how things turn out! I'm sure he'll be craving to spend more time with you. Glad you had a good holiday, go clubbing more if it makes you happy, and just go for it with Mark!
Stay strong, lovely :) x
You're not a loser, you're an inspiration lovely <3 good luck with Mark, lucky him if he get's you
uh, I hate statistics, and yeeii for your fish being alive! I always have the feeling that my fish will just stop swimming -for no reason, I get pretty panicked!!
Good luck on Tuesday I hope it goes well!! I love clubbing too, but don't go as often as I used to -and as often as I would like to.
have a nice day :)
good luck with everything, little miss. we don't think you're a loser&we're damn good judges of character so that's it. have fun driving around just cause you can. stay strong, darling.
xoxo
zette
the summary made me laugh :-)
you are cute, you are no loser xx
You are super cool and youre not a loser at all! enjoy yourself at clubs and live a carefree life!
I'm glad you're having fun! Happy belated birthday! How did your nerd party go? Thanks for the comment by the way :) Stay strong hun <3
Happy birthday by the way:)
I'm not entirely sure who Mark is, or the history, but I'd just enjoy hanging out with him. If he is of the social sort, and hangs out with a lot of people, then just put your energy into having a good time with him.
I mean, if you both have a good time he'll want to do it again, right? You don't necessarily have to know whether anything is going to happen right now. Who knows? ;)
Yay for the beach & your fish not dying! And I agree with the others, you are awesome!!
oh i'm jealous! i love the beach. and yay for your fish living. YOU ARE NOT A LOSER!!! we all love you. so stay strong and optimistic!
lots of love S xoxo
ahh the beach. fun stuff. you are a young sexi girl, no need to settle down yet :)
where are you doing your course?
sounds like you're having fun you busy little club monster! Don't be nervous, you got the good stuff! he'll see that ;)
Ah I can't wait for my license. It's gonna be a good feeling being able to do whatever the hell I want and not ask for rides to places. Good luck with Mark, hope everything turns out the way you want. ♥
Post a Comment