Pages

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

I Really Can't Think Up Any Cool Lyrics For The Title


I'm in a kinda hyper mood. The point of this post is: what should I buy on ebay? I really, really want to buy some stuff, but I don't know what to get. I'm looking at some makeup, but I can't come up with any other ideas. Any suggestions?

Oh, and for those that asked: I study psychology, and yes, my party was a really, really great night!

26 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Buy yourself some really cool fans. Or a corset. Or some poi and a poi book. Or a collapsable hula-hoop. Or a really cool mask. Or some badges. Or your momma (Oooh burn!)

I hope you have an amazing weekend! <3

zette said...

collapsible hula hoop? do those exist?? if so i want one. immediately. but you should buy shoes...shoes are fantastic&they fit even when you gain or lose weight. yes, i'm a shoe person. &i like the shirt on the girl in the middle. okay zette, stop rambling. shoes. sorry, it slipped.

xoxo
zette

Lauren said...

a really sexy corset or a costume for halloween if u have any partes to go to, or something 1 or 2 sizes to small so u have some motivation.. yes i love clothes lol

Starving Artist said...

MAKEUP! <3<3 do the makeup girly, no girl can have too much makeup!
(and it ALWAYS fits :p)

Anonymous said...

if you go on ebay.co.uk you can search some amazing topshop items - i always buy the shoes! x

Ash said...

haha of course clothes, shoes or books!

Alex said...

Yay for the party :) um.. buy some high street clothes for cheap on ebay, topshop is good for discount things on there. Or buy something you've never got before. Harley x

annamaria said...

shoes shoes shoes!!! hmm, heels or these ankle heeled boots I'm looking for and haven't found something awesome yet..
either way put on some pictures :)

robyngabrielle said...

100% shoes. Always and forever <3

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Buy vintage shoes and clothes!

Kat said...

Vintage, definitely. Or an old game of Twister!!
xx Kat

Mia Hollow said...

clothes, books, electronics and games.. theres so much to choose from.. piercings?

Liz said...

Yay psychology!! :)

Dani said...

i vote for shoes or books :)

Casablanca said...

I sgree with everyone who said shoes.. zette is incredibly right.. they fit you whether you are thin or fat. Get some super hot heels! Always make me feel sexier when I'm going out!

Happy your party went well! And hey, I'm taking psych too!

S said...

SHOES!! and hmm some nice good smelling candles!

Emry said...

Psychology is a great area to study!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Shoes! Or like a really nice cozy sweater for fall/winter. ♥

Anonymous said...

Funky clothes you can't get anywhere else. And jewelery. Funky jewelery. :)

JENNY WILL BE PERFECT... said...

haha its weird i was on ebay just now looking for UGGs because i'm too poor to afford them at full price. haha
havent found any yet. maybe you could buy some and mail them to my house. :P
xxxxxx

Kandie said...

Some cool handmade jewlery, but esty is probably better than ebay. Since I'm creepy I like looking on ebay for victorian hair jewlwery. I never buy any since I don't have any money, but I do get a kick out of looking.

pixistix14 said...

Boots... Besides sex and liquor boots are always the answer.

teaspoon said...

I would have a look at cool necklaces and rings :) Maybe a nice scarf for winter? :D
xo

Mich said...

That's so weird - I was flicking back and forth between all the blogs I'm following and eBay, and then read your post. Are you an addict as well?

I'm buying a magnetic hematite ring:
http://cgi.ebay.com/6-mm-Hematite-Band-Ring-Size-6-/310255192558?pt=Gemstone_Rings&hash=item483ca689ee#ht_3839wt_1059

They're supposed to regulate your blood pressure, and suck out stress. Have to be careful with them though, because they shatter if dropped on a hard surface. I've gone through 5 already this year. :) But superstition is that they break when they're supposed to - like when they've sucked up too much stress or something. Idk, they're pretty.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, luvv!! xxxx

stella*s said...

nice nice nice!
follow you!
would you follow me?
vintagekey.blogspot.com