Pages

Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Will I Ever Find Someone Just Like You?


So, I did so wonderfully the first couple days. I've been exercising and eating awesomely. Unfortunantely I went to the movies today and had popcorn and icecream.

Oh yes, I'm going to purge...with EXERCISE.

I thought I should, since I always tell you guys how naughty it is to purge in other ways. I guess we'll see if it works. I'm not weighing myself until Monday, and you'll be able to check out my weigh-ins on the left hand side bar. Exciting, right?

Mark wanted to "go for a drive and get coffee" this afternoon. I ended up going home, and he didn't want to wait 40 minutes for me to get into the city. He's nothing like I thought he was. When I first met him, I assumed he was quiet and shy, and really sweet. But he's playful and fun, and stays out until 5.30am. I told him we should make a date to keep soon (we've done this so many times). I'll keep you posted.

Time to exercise. At the moment I'm doing this: 3 Weeks to a 30-Minute Running Habit Check it out if you like.

This beginner running program is designed to encourage a new running habit. For 21 days, you'll receive daily emails with specific instructions for a beginner run/walk program, as well as other helpful information for new runners. So every day, you'll get new instructions and motivation right in your Inbox. To get started, you only need to be able to run for 1 minute at a time. By the end of three weeks, you'll be able to run/walk for 30 minutes and be on your way to continuing your new running habit. Sign up for the email course and get started today!

So, I have some questions for YOU!
  1. What is your favourite song to exercise/dance to?
  2. What is your favourite guilt-free food?
  3. Are you happy?

24 comments:

Nei said...

1. Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane for jogging
I have an hours playlist but this one starts me off as it has a sort of motivational affect to it.
2. PEAS! :D I LOVE peas and broccoli
3. No comment :)

Good Luck with running! I fell in love with it. I find it really addictive :) first week though i though to hell with this shit, but after the 3rd time I promise you'll love it :)

PandaEyes said...

1. The Midnight Beast - Tik Tok

2. Diet coke if that counts as food ..:s probably not.

3. Umm.. I really don't know. I think I might be trying to convince myself I am.


Pretty blog (: x

v. said...

really really like your blog! and we have similar psychological diagnoses!

one. depends on my mood, but generally i can exercise and dance to anything on triple j, especially the hottest one hundred (i assume because you live in australia, you know what i'm talking about).

two. diet coke (if it counts as food...) and air-popped popcorn.

three. what is happiness anyway?

i hope you're happy though (:
x xx, v

v. said...

ps. i really really like both hannah murray and kaya scodelario (as they play my two fave characters in skins), so i really really like you!

Starving Artist said...

1. Anything techno!
2. Fiber One bars/cereal xD
3. Happy enough to smile without it feeling fake for once lol

Mich said...

I'm trying that 3 weeks to 30-min running thing. I need to learn to run better, and without drugs. :/

1.) Slayer - "Raining Blood" (death metal makes you run faster)
2.) Lean meat, of any kind. If it was once alive, I will eat it. And it's carb free!
3.) I'm usually happy enough... If I'm not, I'll find a way to make myself happy.

Take care, luv!
xoxoxo

zette said...

sounds like a fun boy. you deserve that. &cheers for running. i miss it so i'm jealous so have fun with it.
1. any angry music. i've got a temper so it helps me keep going..
2. iceberg lettuce. i can fill up on it&it feels so clean&crunchy.
3. at the moment? no. i'm sick&i'm still miles away from my goal weight. but chances are something will make me happy for a moment later today. stay strong, little miss.
xoxo
zette

Anonymous said...

1. stuff with a good beat - good times by roll deep and fever by cascada are definitely faves at the moment!
2. lettuce and cucumber i guess, though i like to count EVERYTHING. diet soda is my only true 'safe' something
3. sometimes :) atm, yes
xx

Anonymous said...

My new workout song is Every Avenue's "Tell me I'm a wreck." but it changes every couple days haha.

Favorite guilt free snack would have to be coffee. Love that stuff.

I'm happy, somedays. Right now... not so much haha.

I love love love your blog. Keep it up girlie and stay strong!

Kaylie said...

What is your favourite song to exercise/dance to? anything by LMFAO, but "I'm in Miami, Bitch" makes me want to be skinnyyyy!

What is your favourite guilt-free food? celery, cucumber, and egg whites! -->I scrambled the egg whites, and add chopped up cucumber and pepper to them, and then dip the celery in it! (is that weird??)

Are you happy? When I'm in control of my eating... and when I'm with friends. I'm a lot happier than I used to be. But I have my bad days for sure.

goodluck with the boy & the running program <3
xo

Becky said...

Running is the absolute BEST exercise! I used to run 5 miles a day and never have I been so happy in my life.
I seriously need to start running again. I'm totally down for the 3 week program :D Thank yooou, hun.

1. Ke$ha songs! Love her.
2. There are no guilt free foods.
3. Nope. But I'll check back with you in 30 days <3

Posie said...

1. Anything upbeat and cheerful, motivational, etc.
2. Guilt free food? What is this magic that you speak of?
3. What's your definition of happy?

Eloise18 said...

1. The Black Parade (Album!)- My Chemical Romance, it's a hangover from when I was first anorexic when I was 14 it just inspires me :S!
2. Cucumber? I think...
3. Not really happy at the moment :/

Alex said...

1. The radio!
2. Nothing is guilt free for me, unless it's the only thing I've eaten all day I guess. Still it feels like I've done wrong no matter what I eat.
3. I'm lucky, but ungrateful, at most times I'm happy though :)

Glad to hear from you, and sounds like you're doing really well! Definitely better to purge with exercise, it'll help you lose and keep your motivation up! Stay strong <3

Dani said...

1)umm i dont have a fav fav nething load upbeat rap hip hop nething thats pretty much pounding in my head

2)apples and green beans(addicted to those)

3) what is happy really like if u think about it what is happy im depressed but thats normal for me

ima have a look at the worlout even though im a runner already but hey iw ill take a look at it

S said...

1. i am a punk girl at heart so i love old hardcore punk to listen to it makes me want to run around and break things!

2. meso soup!!

3. no

Kandie said...

1.What is your favourite song to exercise/dance to?
It's My Life by Bon Jovi

2.What is your favourite guilt-free food?
Hummus

3.Are you happy?
No. Kinda.

Unknown said...

1. Feel the beat - Darude, Fire - Scooter, Sex on the beach - Spankers, Dancing on my own - Robyn, Behind closed doors - Rise Against, The Silence - Delerium / Paul oakenfold. Five Months - Parkway drive... i could go on forever...

2. Low cal jelly or homemade sushi.

3. im not sure

Nei said...

I just thought of two songs.
Perfect Exceeder - Princess Superstar
Something in your mouth - Nickelback (: in fact most of the Dark Horse album

pixistix14 said...

1. Anything by eminem
2.Pickles or rice cakes
3. Yes about my life outside of ANA..

I missed you btw and congrats on the dedication for the workout! you can do it! xoxox

(not your) baby girl said...

1. Lost In Stereo - All Time Low (I run to the beat of the song haha).

2. Popcorn (The kind I get is only 37.5 calories for a normal sized bag).

3. I make the best of it. [:

Anonymous said...

1~ Techno, Far East Movement, Rihanna, Evanescence, def MCR and Linkin Park!
2~ water...
3~ eh....

Sarah said...

1. Ke$ha!
2. Cucumbers and pickles
3. Not at all.
XX Sarah

Mia Hollow said...

1. pink - dont let me get me
2. cucumbers
3. sometimes i think i am.. but then i start doubting again