Pages

Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

All I Need Is A Moment, One Last Chance With You


Oh yes. I have started a food journal. Again. I always get bored of them. But, I figured 'why not'? We'll see how long it lasts. Anyway, it's a small, green notebook. I've got pages at the front labelled: stats (height, weight, goal weight, bust, waist, hips, thighs, calves, upper arms; not filled out yet), rules, safe foods, bad foods, goals, and rewards. The rest of it is just dated for the day it is in which I will write what I eat (plan ahead for breakfast and lunch; dinner will be whatever mum makes), my daily weight, and the exercise that I do. I'm also thinking I should write random motivational quotes in there, as well as fad diets and some "thinspiration" pictures.

So, I'll fill it out tonight, tomorrow morning, and over the next couple days. I've planned for tomorrow already:

Breakfast: banana
Lunch: apple
Other: diet pill before each meal
Drinks: diet pepsi

Anyway, so, remember Mark? The guy from uni? No? Never mind. Point is, we're hanging out tomorrow at 4.30pm. Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. I totally won't be sleeping tonight. Guess that means I'll have time to write an essay that's due on Thursday. But seriously, we're skipping our philosophy lecture, and "hitting up some place cool". It better not suck. I hope he knows cool places.

Okay. I think I've rambled enough. Time to do some more of this journal, catch up on blogs, and maybe even start my essay. I'll let you all know how my "date" with Mark goes, and how the journal turns out. Stay golden.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh. someones a lucky girl :)
im sure you will have lots of fun. xo

robyngabrielle said...

Tell us all about it won't you!

Nothing is better than the start of a new food diary. NOTHING.

Dani said...

yay for a fun hang out time i cant wait to hear all about it
and new food diary yay

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

It's good to have a food journal to record and count everything you eat. It could bring you a strong realization about your eating habits.

Liz said...

Ahh!! Have fun with Mark!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure he knows cool places :)

Lauren said...

food diaries are sooo good they really help alot, hope you have fun with Mark.. I'll be waiting to read about it.

Ash said...

haha I have a journal JUST like that. and I love writing in it, except i can never seem to keep my intake accurate. hmmmm.....wonder why? lol

Anonymous said...

I had a food journal ages ago when I first started fasting, it had my rules heaps of thinspo including pictures of fat people labeled 'your future' and of corse the foods i wouldnt allow myself and the things id eaten on that day, didnt last long but theyre fun to make even if you get bored of them quickly, but if someone finds them your dead |: thats why i prefer to write it on a blog or something else like that, it's less likely anyone you dont want to know is going to find it.

Anonymous said...

oooh can't wait to hear about your date!!! have the best time :)
xx

Run said...

Ooh lucky girl. Do have fun :)

Starving Artist said...

Oh I keep thinking I need to start a food journal, I had one awhile ago and lost it >.> like seriously it just poofed one day.

Good luck with Mark lovely!! <3 can't wait to hear about it :)

zette said...

really? using a food journal is the only way i can keep track of calories. otherwise i add them up&forget&then end up going over 600. but i'm always careful not to write my name in it in case i lose it somewhere. good luck on your essay&hope you have lots of fun with mark. stay strong, darling.
xoxo
zette

Alex said...

Ahhh food diaries, I find I get bored of them too! I never stick to them! Hope it'll be good, the diary and the date. You'll do fine and I hope you have an awesome time :D Harley xx

Mia Hollow said...

yay good luck with mark!

Mich said...

Oooo have fun on your date!!!

I go back to the food diary every now and then. I've filled it with other stuff as well - low cal recipes, the calorie counts of all the "safe" dishes in every restaurant within like 100 miles, and other such goodies...

xXx

Anonymous said...

omigoshomigoshomigosh! Sounds fab, hun! Good luck <3

Kat said...

Sounds like a good plan. Have fun on your date!

Emry said...

Hope you have fun with Mark! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a food diary/general journal and it's great for keeping me on track hope yours will do the same. Ooooh have fun ! I hope he knows some cool places too cause I wanna hear all about it :)

brokenmirrors