I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
I'm Sure She Doesn't Know How To Touch You Like I Would
5/10/2010 11.35 AM
Hey my cars broken down, got to way of getting into uni going to have to go 'sumwhere cool' next wk mayb
Oh yes, he pulled out. So, not interested (at all), or gay? I really don't think he's interested. I mean, I can't complain, cos I have so much to do today, so this works out well, but still... I see him in class on Monday - if he comes. He didn't yesterday. I have a feeling I should just give up. Totally. On him. Not on everything.
It's okay. I prefer guys that use punctuation.
I was all like 'Fod diray! Let's control intake and all that to be perfect for this guy!" And then I got that text, so I was like "Binge, or starve?" It's not 1.38pm, and I haven't eaten yet. Fruit later.
Anyway, I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl. It's brilliant. I haven't done anything more on essay yet. Hopefully I get up the motivation later to do it. It's due Thursday. Ugh.
He just texted me again. Cos I replied with 'that sounds cool', etc.
5/10/2010 1.40 PM
Ok next wk, il make it up 2u
Oh God. I don't think I can deal with the bad spelling and lack of punctuation. I think I'm thinking too much about stuff. I should really go do something productive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Yeah, I sometimes can't stand txt/msn "slangs", and Gossip Girl is amazing! <3
I'm so glad I'm not the only one concerned about correctly spelled and punctuated text messages! I'm like, are you really in that much of a hurry? I wonder if one day people will drop all vowels from their speech as well.
Lots of love, girlie, hope your essay goes ok (I'm avoiding one too :( )
xx
Oh my gosh I know what you mean. I cringe everytime somebody texts me incorrect grammar and spelling. GAHHHH *pulls hair out*. Bit dramatic I know :/ Much love to you lovely.
Bad texting/spelling/grammar and/or punctuation in a boy = my BIGGEST turn off. I don't know why. I would rather someone be unable to tie their own shoes than be unable to text properly haha.
The way people text sometimes drives me crazy! And when they use it online too. :/ It's right up there with people misusing a word (your/you're, their/there, etc).
I can tolerate the text message slang depending on how often it is used and what slang is used. I will admit that I don't always use the correct grammar in my text messages as I do in my blog and comment posts!
ugh i hate when people use slang typing. sadly i spell like 3rd grader(thank god for spell check) so i try not to judge on spelling. sorry about him. i agree with you, you should move past him.
lots of love S xoxo
At uni my friend called me the 'Grammar Nazi' so you can see why I am beaming at this post :)
Bad grammar drives me crazy. Especially in texts. Stay strong=]
I just caught up with everything so this might be a bit of a long comment.
Happy (belated) Birthday, darling! <3
I'm glad your trip to the beach was fun and your party was amazing.
Mark sounds like a bit of a write off, to be honest, especially with the near unreadable texts.
I never gave up clubbing even when I had a boyfriend because I was there for the music and dancing. Besides, no one should ever make you give up something you love! :)
x
omg from the sound of the text he seems like someone id really like to punch in the face. Im sure he's ok irl but gah, really bad grammar bothers me. sure text talk is ok to an extent but still.
It's even worse when th3y tlk lYke dIS |:
hm i guess im the only one that txt slang doesnt bother and im not a stickler for grammer or puncation idk never my thing
lol i write like that on here when i comment as well. like, no capitals or anything :S i hope you dont mind!
and im sure next week will work out, hes showing interest after all
One of my pet peeves is bad grammar. I should cool it, though... I corrected a friend's grammar on facebook (he's always saying "your" when it should "YOU'RE" and it drives my up the gd wall!!) and he didn't speak to me for like a week...
Ah well, can't get them all, right? That just means he's not good enough for you! :D
xXx
Bloody men! And bloody texting! Thing is if he does arrange something for next week you know you'll be all excited again :P but if he doesn't, fuck him who needs him. :) Hope you're doing well and staying strong, Harley x
Bad grammar drives me so mad! Agh!
If someone texts or messages me on msn with it, I ignore them :p.
Stay safe! xx
Are you reading the gossip girl books or the show?
I hate txt abbreviations but most of all I hate when people write like this: "Hehhhyyy GuRll WhaChA Up 2?! BcUz I Mizz yOu"
nothing will make me delete you from my facebook faster! lmao
Hmmph, text speak. It drives me mad! I can understand using short cuts when you're typing a long message and need the space, but to write something short and simple?? Please use full words, thanks :)
Good luck on navigating this boys mind!
x
I text with full sentences! Always :) x
where have you gone girl? Hope you're doing alright!
Post a Comment