Pages

Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

You're Amazing Just The Way You Are


Lovelybones wanted to know where I was, so I figured I should post, just to keep her happy! :) It's so cool to know that someone's looking out for you.

But, seriously, I'm kind of bored. It's Sunday morning, and I have this disgusting cough. I'm also reasonably hung over. I went clubbing last night, and my friends wouldn't let me drive my car home, so now it's still at the station - HOPEFULLY! I really hope it didn't get stolen. There was a fight at the station as we were leaving for the city, around 8pm. My home town is somewhat....violent. Well, the youth are. We have a club opening next week, so hopefully it's good. I can't be bothered going into the city every time I want to go clubbing.

I have a couple more weeks of uni, then exams, and then I'm done until next year, which is good.

Mark rescheduled our "date" (that he didn't know was a date) for Tuesday, but now I can't make it! Totally hopeless. I'm starting to not care. Though, it's all about the chase for me.

I think I ramble too much. Point is, I hope you're all well. I think I'm gonna read through your blogs now, or this afternoon. Smileee.

19 comments:

Ash said...

ugh i know what you mean about the chase. it always dies for me right after i get with someone.I'm hopeless. XP

Isla Lynn said...

Oh my! I really hope your car is still there! I used to live in Boston, so I know about the city thing. Now, I'm 45 minutes away from Atlanta but I've never gone clubbing. I'm looking forward to it in just 5 and half months though!

Have a wonderful day, sweets!

Run said...

Same. The chase is more thrilling to me than the actual thing. xD

I literally live right next to nightclubs. It takes 15 minutes to get there and even then we have bars 5 minutes away. I love it. It's not legal but the fun dies a bit when it is ;)

Starving Artist said...

The chase is always more fun than the catch. Hope this one gets a bit more fun soon!

Ah I can't wait to go clubbing!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are well darling <3

Anonymous said...

hope your car's still there, and it gets fair annoying when you reschedule and reschedule, it takes away the fun of it and in the end you just dont care weather it happens or not, ive been there done that too. and ik what you mean about the chase, the thrill and fun of it dies when your with them.

Matilda Bonnet said...

Oh well you should thank god you don't live in my country. Cause violence is here, EVERYWHERE YOU SEE. It freaking sucks! :( That part of the reason why i can't wait to leave this place. Lol

I hope you found your car intact!!
& lol, of course the process is all fun, once you're there... It gets boring!

Alex said...

Haha hope you recover from the hangover well! Hope your cars all right too, that's the last thing you need. Stay skinny hun :) xx

x said...

Babe! You know how badly I am a fan of the chase! Its the fun part, and you can't get hurt! Go for it!
I hope you as excited about finishing the whole education thing for summer as I am!
Haaa, I am slowly learning exactly where you live! Because I know Sunbury has the Attic (?) so you don't live there..Diggers..or closer to the city?
Ah I am such a detective/stalker! (:
Hope your super happy beautiful,
love you (:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

You have good friends that prevents you from driving drunk and killing yourself or another person.

Eloise18 said...

i miss it when you don't blog! good luck with Tuesday! xxx

Casablanca said...

the chase was all i liked too, until I found the right guy :D

Im glad you posted just to satisfy me haha, I always thought you were a frequent poster and then you kind of had a break haha. I just hoped nothing bad was going on to distract you from here! :)

Good to know you're doing well.

Dani said...

the case is more fun then the end
ihope that ur car is still there hun
have a good day

Sarah said...

Hey hun! Haven't talked to you in a while. Hope all's well! XX Sarah

Sarah said...

i like your ramblings..they're refreshing :) <3

JENNY WILL BE PERFECT... said...

hope you feel better soon. we love your rumbling, so please dont stop.
all my love. xx

Mich said...

Hope that hangover doesn't last too long. Good luck with Mark, and scheduling a date!!
xXx

teaspoon said...

Love the title song :)
Chases annoy me hahaha. I just want them to sit still just for once! Ugh!
xP

xo

Matilda Bonnet said...

Hey love, thanks for your lovely comments!! :D You should update soon!
Lots of love.