Pages

Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He Didn't Unbutton Your Blouse To See A Better View Of Your Heart


Matilda Bonnet, this one's for you!

Unfortunantely, I don't have all that much to say. At the moment, it's nearly 7.30pm and I'm drinking vodka and orange. Don't judge me! I've had a long day of trying to organise a group assignment for university, due Thursday. Why can't it be Monday, like you guys in America and all that are in?
Point is, after weeks of eating 'normally', and being too scared to weigh myself, I stepped on the scales. No change in weight. That REALLY annoys me! I mean, I was hoping to gain, so I'd have an excuse to stop eating, but no such luck. So, I ate more. I think I'm twisted.

In conclusion, I have exams and then holidays in a few weeks. I'm going to be so bored. 2 months of basically nothing, with two beach/resort holidays in January. I'm thinking of spending December in bed, only getting up to read and sunbake outside, and eat at night with my family. Perfect. Or, you know, I could get a job. Ugh, I don't know. I'm so indecisive.

20 comments:

Anna said...

Hey sweety!
Hmm always sucks to see no results on the scale :( im convinced that your gonna do great again! What is your goalweight, and what is your weight now?
Good luck with the exams!
And promis me one thing.. please enjoy your holiday!
I will be spending the holidays in your country! Nowing that you wont rejoice your holidat would break my heart.. :(!!

Lots of love to you honey

Anna

Anna said...

holidat = holiday

:D

Mich said...

I like the idea of spending December in bed. I might save that for next summer. I hate summer, so perhaps I'll just spend July and August in bed, in the air conditioning.... :D
xXx

Casablanca said...

December here is the coldest month of the year, I only WISH I could go outside and bathe in the sun. Im already feeling sun deprived and it has only been a few months since summer ended, I hateeeeeeee winter because Im always freezing.

Haha, I cant say I understand your lack of enthusiam by maintaining your weight, but hey, to each their own. I hope you find what you're looking for this week! xoxox

Casablanca said...

oh and btw, your title made me laugh really hard.

Starving Artist said...

pft who needs an excuse to not eat? If you don't want to, don't. *shrug*
oh 10/12 is Tuesday for me (yeah in america) so dunno which time zone you're looking at :p
& yeah, December is freeezing, it's good because you burn more Cal when you're cold, but it still doesn't feel great!
I wish I could come there where it's warm! I wanna go swimming T.T
At least a job would keep you on your feet?

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing. I eat and eat just to be "normal" then hope to gain enough to make me want to fast.
I know how you feel
You are not the only one

Alex said...

Sounds good :) I'd love to be able to just eat normally for a few weeks and not gain you're so lucky. Must mean that when you do starve you should lose the weight easily :) Stay skinny hun xx

Sarcasmic Ross said...

Drinking at 7.30? I would shake your hand but certain geographical factors prevent this. So I'll just say, good on you.
Not that drinking at 7.30 is good or anything... I don't encourage drinking... I'll shut up.
Although, in your position, I'd drink. xx

Run said...

2 months of holidays? Care to switch lives with me? I know England is cold but ya know ;)
I'd rather spend summer in bed. I quite like winter. xxx

teaspoon said...

Thats what happened to me!
So lucky you have a holiday :o I so need one right now

Dani said...

o i use to drink by myself all the time so ur not alone there so no judging from me
o sunbathing in decmeber most b nice its cold as fuck here in decmeber

Kat said...

LOVE the title.

Ash said...

god i love the title. everyone else has already said that, but its true ^^ where did it come from?

Anonymous said...

Yea, summer is a killer... I hate the flies that are already infested in my area.. All the best! I know what you mean by wanting to see the number to increase by a little to get more motivation, something like a catalyse to push.
Anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to do it! Don't give up!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

your december sounds fabulous :) dw summer hols will be here soon! xx

Charlie said...

Meg & Dia. :]

Vodka and orange juice.. I want some! Spending any time in bed is good time. :]
<3

Amy said...

Wow, in England December is sooo cold & even in summer it wasn't very warm this year!
Sounds like we need to swap weather haha!
x

Anonymous said...

staying in bed and only going out to tan sounds great right about now, i miss the holidays Dx

pixistix14 said...

I need a job almost as bad as I need to fit into those size 3 jeans... staying in bed sounds terrible to me, i need to be doing shit to distract me from my life. thanks for the support btw sweetie. I appreciate it.