Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

We're Strangers But I'm Sure We Should Be Married


Okay. To answer your questions:
1. The title came from the song "Roses" my Meg and Dia. Awesome song, brilliant lyrics.
2. All my stats are in the sidebar to the left.

So maybe there weren't that many questions, and the numbering wasn't really necessary, but it looks cool.

There isn't too much going on. Babysitting tomorrow afternoon and Sarturday night. Seeing a movie with friends on Friday night (Easy A).

I'm so tired! As far as I'm concerned, it's considered waking up early if you use an alarm.

Work tomorrow, 9am. That sucks.

Two weeks of uni left. Three exams. One essay to write.

I have it all under control.

Time to read and comment on the 18 people that commented on my last post, and then maybe get onto others. I follow 140+ blogs that are updated at least once a week. I need more time.

I'm sending love to you all.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's definitely tough to keep up with all the updates! but always a pleasure :)
i've got 2 weeks but only 2 exams and 1 essay....couldn't go any slower! can't wait for the hols but we'll get there. xx

Starving Artist said...

yikes, that's a lot of blogs, I defiantly appreciate your comments more now that I'm thinking about it haha

Mich said...

I'm following 175 now. There aren't enough hours in the day!

Good luck with the last two weeks of uni! You'll do awesome, I'm sure. :)

xXx

Twigs Can Fly said...

Woah, it's like a blogslide. An extreme blogslide.

I hope your exams go okay <3

Alex said...

Kudos for following all those blogs! And no matter how often you comment it's always a treat. Glad you're doing well and you seem on top of everything. Keep it up xx

Run said...

I know the feeling! I follow so many it's hard to comment and read them all.
Need so many more hours in the day!!

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I used to follow as many blogs as you do too, but the authors either abandoned or deleted their blogs so I unfollowed them. I'm trying to find some new blogs to follow now!

Eloise18 said...

:) you sound very calm and collected, I'm sure it doesn't feel like that though, good luck with your exams xxx

Dani said...

wow thats alot of blogs to follow
espeically mine since i update nearly everyday ha sorry
and the numbering did look cool
ur almost doen withuni tahts good

Kat said...

Good luck for exams! I have some coming up too. BOO! love the photo. Enjoy Easy A, I did!
xxK

Beth said...

sounds like you have everything under control. I have my first exam today and I have dont no preparation. It starts in an hour and here I am blogging hahaha

good luck with everything

Sarcasmic Ross said...

Woah, are you popular or what :O
Thank you for the comment :)

I got work at 7... I might go insane... xx

Charlie said...

I hate waking up early. :[
I'm supposed to be awake at 6 every day... Usually ends up being 7, because I'm a lazy skank. :]
I always feel bad because I never know what to comment, and I don't want to say something trite.
So I usually just end up not saying anything. Which is probably worse. :x

<3

Amy said...

The comments must take a lot of time but they're greatly appreciated :)
Let me know how Easy A goes, I want to see it! :)
x

elk said...

I approve of your definition of an early morning. That means getting up at noon is early, so long as I set my alarm, right? (which I do, but my hand is in a relationship with the snooze button...)
If I crack the code to the secret behind extendable time, I'll let you know.

(not your) baby girl said...

I love Roses by Meg&Dia :]
And thanks for adding my blog to the mountain you follow haha.
The 10 cal juice is called
"Minute Maid Just 10"
I also drink Arnold Plamer Ariona Ice Tea - They just made it with 0 Calories
and it tastes great :]
Love your blog!