I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Monday, August 15, 2011
15/08/11
Wow. The last post had some mixed responses. Some of you disagreed with my psychiatrist's diagnoses, others thought it was great. I'm not going to give my opinion, as I'd rather not cause an uproar. Just know that I appreciated your input.
So, a couple weeks later I've had a few appointments. I'm on medication. My moods are becoming more stable. I'm incredibly tired. But, I'm feeling better.
I've made a decision. I'm going to try and make myself better. First, physically. I want to eat normally. I want to NOT purge my meals. I don't want to binge. I don't want to starve. I want to have breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, and then dinner. And I want to keep a record of my intake.
I then want to start exercising when I have my intake healthy. Since I've been on medication, I've gained 4 kilograms. That's 8 pounds. I need to get back, but I don't want to do it the unhealthy way.
I want to do well at uni. To do my homework, and my study. I want to do well on my exams.
I'm going to start today. I will become better. Healthy. Normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
good luck on getting better!
<3
i wish you the best of luck! its a choice ive been trying to make as well. i know you can do it!
take care!
I just thought id let you know that the post you made last week sends chills down my back. You sound just like me. Of course I don't cut myself very deep or all at once but I have the same disorders. And I think a couple more as well. I cannot go to a mall without other people. If I'm alone I freak out, hypervenelate, and shut down. I think its a bit insane but that's just me for you.
Good luck by the way.
Xoxoxoxo,
Alice
Starting new medications can wreak havoc. At least 8 pounds is a manageable gain to deal with and, most of all, you're feeling stable and better.
Best of luck!
good luck dear!! I'm sure you will do great with the new medication :)
have a wonderful week
Love you <3
:) xxxxxxxxx
p.s. it is your blog, for expressing your opinion, we won't argue with you honest. This is your space xxx
Well done, and good luck to you :)
You've made a good decision, and you're very strong. xoxo
Woo! You go, girl. I'm rooting for you <3
Thank you for your beautiful comment on my blog :)
It's fantastic you want to eat normally again, binging/purging/restricting/fasting all of it, is so draining (mentally and physically)!
I'm glad you're moods are stabilizing too, it's easier to eat happier when one feels happier.
Good luck sweetie!
I'm soo happy u're starting to not want to purge and all :)
All the very best of luck!
*tons of hugs*
It will be difficult, but strangely I think if any of us can do it, it'll be you.
Healthy. Normal. Those two words, I guess aren't as far away as we first thought then eh?
that sounds alike agood plan hun good luck
im so glad to hear youre doing better!! medication made me feel a lot better
it think this will work, as long as you exercise and eat well, in small portions, you'll be fit and look great!
great decision, it will make you well!
All the best to you!
I'm glad you feel better.
I'm cheering for you! You made the right desicion and I wish you tons of luck with getting healthy!
Love
~ Meg
good luck to you for your stratagem :)
OMG!!!! I found your blog today, I'm so in love!! I wish I found it sooner. And you look great!. I hope I become like you b4 I go to college(well....The black version lol), which will be next year XD
Good luck babe. I bet you look gorgeous xxxx
Check out my blog xx
beautiful pic
good luck for exams
Goodluck :) *hugs*
Tay
x
love and hugs and good luck! xoxoxoxo
These pictures are really amazing! Congrats for your blog! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog! kiss
VENUS AT HER MIRROR
VENUS ON FACEBOOK
Mary
Post a Comment