Pages

Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Confidence is Sexy - Have Your Blog Promoted!

[208282_1804395682693_1623912442_1676449_1777635_n.jpg]

So, here's my new blog crush: Confessions of a Wild One

It is ahhh-mazing. Her name's Zoie, and her confidence is simply inspiring to me. It's quite a sexy blog, so be warned. But I'm in love with it. Only found it today. She's my new idol.
The point is, I check out the blogs of everyone that comments on my posts. And I'll comment on all of them. And if it's standout, it might be pictured here. Well, considering the lack of posting I do, probably not. But it's possible. :D
Oh, these new meds have really fixed my moods well. I have short periods of hypomania every now and again, but generally my mood is pretty stable. I'm loving it. The sessions I'm having weekly with the psychiatrist and mental health nurse are so helpful, and I'm hoping to continue to improve.
Problem: the meds make me eat like crazy, and therefore gain weight. Ugh. Not cool. The doctor said that if it gets worse, he'll "give me something". What? I have no idea. But if this doesn't stop, I'll be back to purging meals and taking diet pills. Sighh.
Also relevant, Blogger decided that I had enough followers to be influential and popular, and therefore suggested I use Ads. Is that lame? I thought I'd try. Click if you like. Or don't. Life goes on.
Also, I've been using dailystrength.org. Check it out. There's some good forums and support there.

So, what else is there to say?
Well, I had a very sexy tradie give me the "it's on" look while I was walking to the station. Too bad having sex on the street is illegal. He was HOT. Yum.
Uhhh. Leave me a comment and inspire me. And I'll support you back.
 
 
 
 
 
Comment on this post, inspire me, click on the ads, perhaps check out Zoie's blog, and I will personally promote you all on my next post. Oh yes. Limited offer, of course. But over this week, take advantage. Your blog will be promoted to over 580 people. Now, that's gotta be cool.

17 comments:

Angelique said...

Aaah Love that blog!
If that is you in the picture you're outfit is amazing! :P

Love, the simply adorable one with the divine blog :P:P

Tay
x

Nirati said...

Yaaay, happy that you're mood is getting better!
*hugs*

Dani said...

im glad taht ur moods are more stable hun thats good

Zoie said...

omygoodness. i might love you! xoxoxo.
"too bad having sex on the street is illegal."
you are just so cool. :)

Mich said...

I'm glad your mood is getting better! Haha and if the doc says he'll give you *something" you should totally take advantage... :D

xoxoxo

Run said...

It really is too bad having sex on the street is illegal. Especially when you see a guy who is too hot to forget...
When a doctor says he'll give you something, take full advantage. ;) To a certain point at least.
xx

Sophie said...

If the doctors willing to give you someting I would totally take it! It could totally help you control your intake but i'm glad the meds make you so happy!

And I so wish sex on the street wasn't illegal hahah I think thats my new line of the week since sex with hot guys I see around town totally sounds like a tempting idea

Anonymous said...

Oh my wow.

"very sexy tradie give me the "it's on" look" :D

You are just hilariously awesome.

It's good that you're feeling better with your mood.

Much love <3

By All Means said...

Ah don't you just love getting that look? Glad to hear your doing so well, and I'll definitly check out that blog!

Take care!

Eeshie said...

I LOVE HER BLOG TOO OMG

ElaAhava said...

Its good to hear youre doing well. i love that blog! thanks for sharing :)i love sexy blogs haha

Misterio Vida said...

Beautiful...yes I would like u to promote my blog and Im clicking on every clickable link on ur blog:-Pe my blog and Im clicking on every clickable link on ur blog:-P

Honor Regzig said...

Haha that blog is hilarious! Tho I don't usually read talk about peen ^_^ she is funny.
Many congrats on your new meds and how well they are working. And just fyi if you read my blog you should know that while I don't promote, I have accepted my disordered thinking and prefer to focus on finding ways to live with it, rather than fight it. I figure I got enough fighting to do what with being gay in a defense-of-marriage state.
So don't feel you have to read it if you think you might get triggered, k?
You go get better!

Your ads are telling me to try out ITT tech. Lol! Where'd that ad come from?

Haley said...

Maybe your doc will give you topamax? It's used off label for mood disorders and weight loss, one of my best friends was put on it when she gained weight because of the mood stablizers she was taking...just a thought!

L said...

cool blog both your and hers.. thanks for showing :-)

TravelDesignery.com

.

Emry said...

glad you're feeling better! Hope the side effect of wanting to eat a lot goes away or they give ya something to help it go away. Have a great weekend! :)

Anna said...

I'm really glad you're more stable now. :)

And followed, many thanks for sharing her blog. It's awesome. :D

<3