Pages

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

You Guys Are Amazing!


Well, I can assure you that you should check out these blogs. I know for a fact that they comment on posts with INTERESTING and SUPPORTIVE input.

This is in order of the time people commented.
My main suggestion is that you click through a couple of these every now and again if you find yourself bored or interested in finding some new blogs. Let me know if you find a blog on this list that you really like! I'd love to know.



Juliet - A Purple Sky
Blahblaholic - Welcome to my World
Mich - Sick B*tch
By All Means - Dream to be Thin
Muhammed Israr - Misterio Vida
Honor Regzig - In Honour of Regzig
Mariagrazia C. - Venus at Her Mirror

I will continue to update this list as people comment.

17 comments:

CAliChica said...

coolness!!!!!

Eloise18 said...

I'm not that bothered at having my blog promoted however, I hope you're okay and that meds are being worked out and generally things are calming down a bit? Not just as in 'not manic' as in actually a bit of calmness from stresses? Probably a bit much to wish for but it would be nice eh?! xxx

Nirati said...

Thank you soo much xx
" I hope you're okay and that meds are being worked out and generally things are calming down a bit? Not just as in 'not manic' as in actually a bit of calmness from stresses? Probably a bit much to wish for but it would be nice eh?!"
^ Second that :)

Angelique said...

Yay! Thank you :P You're my favorite:P

Undenied said...

Thanks for this list! I think I was missing some of these - shame on me!!

kes said...

I love finding new blogs. A lot of the ones I was following have either quit posting or have been deleted or don't post as often. Thanks for the list!

Sophie said...

Thank you so much for having me on your list! <3 It means a lot to me. SO many of my favorites are on here as well, im glad to know im not missing out on many :)

Eeshie said...

I'm special? YAY I AM SPECIAL :D

Thank you so much for this! The recent lack of comments on my blog was making me wonder if I've lost all my dear followers. But this cheered me up :)

Have a beautiful day.

dayofmine said...

I always love getting blog recommendations. I'll have to check some of these out.

scared blogger said...

Thank you,
xxXXxx

Dani said...

aw u put me on the list thanx hun that means alot that ppl acutally reaqd and like what i write

Dani said...

aw u put me on the list thanx hun that means alot that ppl acutally reaqd and like what i write

Misterio Vida said...

ah... that is soo soo sweet of you... thanks for sharing the list... :) and i hope you would be doing fine :)

Zoie said...

meds can fuck ya up. spoken like a true user haha.
lots of love xoxo

Amy Jessica said...

Love checking out new blogs thanks for the list!
xo
updated blog url-
a4snowflakes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for putting my blog A Purple Sky. My name's Juliet and I had TayTay on to guest post. so if you could put my name in there since it's my blog thatd be great. now following! :)
Juliet

Anonymous said...

thannks for the list, great blog!