So, it's 2.21am and I am awake. Why? Because I didn't take my tablets until 10.30pm. Because of my body becoming used to the sedatives in the antipsychotics, I cannot sleep until 4 hours after taking them. I usually take them at 7. So this is lame.

Now, if you'd like, I'd love you to click on the polls above. I'd really like to know exactly what you guys like, which will allow me to make better posts, that aren't anything like this.
Onto more important things. THESE TABLETS ARE MAKING ME FAT. Right now, I am so hungry. The increased appetite thing sucks. Well, at least this will make you feel better about yourselves:
In 1 and a half months, I have gained about 18 pounds.
And now, I am a fattehhh. But it's okay! They're taking me off these meds, slowly, and putting me on these new "wafer" meds that absorb into your system straight away, and so DON'T go into your stomach and make you so hungry you could eat your brother. Because that's illegal, and I don't want to go to jail for cannibalism.
So, I've started a regime with Springday and fingers crossed, with the new meds, Springday, and my daily use of the Wii Fit, I should be back to normal soon.
ANYWAY, I've been going to heaps of therapy and all that jazz. That's alright. I'm getting there.
Ugh. It's my birthday soon. On the 24th of September. I'll remind you so you can say Happy Birthday then. But yes, I have to organise a birthday party and all, which I can't really be bothered with. It's sort of a social obligation, because I'm a prominent (popular) member of the group. :P It's times like these I wish I wasn't though!
Okay, I love you all. I should try and sleep. It's 2.30am now. Lameee.
*And no, those pictures are NOT me. I fucking wish.

28 comments:
Hey, girl, I stumbled across your blog though Confessions of a Wild One. You have an amazing blog here! All the best with therapy and if I don't come online on the 24th..Happy birthday!
xx
I gained 4kg in a month thanks to doxepin.
It was making me eat, and pass out whenever I stood up thanks to worsening my hypotension.
Doctors are dicks.
Love you <3
I refuse to take any medication, for weight gain reasons, but it's good that they'll put you on something else.
The birthday thing is annoying me too, mine is 4 days after yours - I'm going to be 18... so that will mean alcohol - CALORIES!
I hope everything gets better for you x
awesome blog, now following! :) thanks for the comment!
Juliet
I just started antipsychotics I haven't noticed an increased appetite but I'm worried. Though not enough to stop taking them, their benefits outweighs that, you know. I know it's hard to fight the "EAT NOW" urges from medication but it can be done. I find I can't fast or restrict to one meal a day, but small low cal meals throughout the day means that I can general fight the appetite.
Haha! I laughed at the eat your brother part. I hate meds that make you want to non stop eat though. You never seem to realise if it is genuine hunger or just the meds making you think you are hungry.
Ahh you only have 6 days until your birthday! I semi hate my birthday for the fact it always involves a party or meal. I don't mind the drinking so much. ;)
xxx
Almost all mental meds cause weight gain. They seriously need to work on that, since most people with MI already have a higher weight than average...why not compound our problems? :/
Happy early birthday! x hivenn
happy early bday hun
my meds make me not hungry. theres times i go two or three days with literally no food in my stomach cuz i just dont feel like eating! its called effexor xr. ps: are these pictures of u, cuz damn! im jealous
ugh i totally get what your saying with the weight gain - hate it! love your blog and im following it! check out mine? it might just be a breath of fresh air :)
Thanks for your comment!
Awh happy birthday for then :-) and happy world peace day!
much love
xo
Hey you're blog is so cool, keep up the good work <3
My doctor told me this morning that I need to eat more because I'm too pale and my wrists are too thin. My BMI is 21. Doctors - not to be trusted! Lollollol. Thanks for the blog dude. :) XX
Idk if ill be on the 24th, so im gonna say it now and then if i am, Happy Birthday! Dont worry about the weight gain, I know youll be back to yourself, my friend was on meds and gained a ton of weight, and when she got off them just started exercising some and eating healthier and was back to her weight in no time :) take care!
Well I hope those 'wafer' meds make you feel better hon xx
And wish you a VERY happy bday in advance. Have a naiiiice party and all, you deserve it!
Take care
xoxo
Inspire you, huh? Drop those ugly rings, girly, and give Jesus your heart, for those rings R idolatry and if you give Jesus thy heart, He'll lift you up so absolutely nuthin can touch you TILL you're safely in the Great Beyond (i mean, your indelible soul - yes, maam, your beautifull body croaks). Meet me Upstairs. God bless you. Be at peace, girl.
cool blog - 24 mmm
Happy Birthday (there are still 10 mins left of the 25th here so I'm only a day late, lol)! Hope you are having a great week! And thanks for the recent shoutout/link!
Cool post and a very happy belated birthday! :D
I came across your blog through Miss Cortni above,and your blog name really striked me,also you`ve got this huge amount of followers there,so you are definitely worth it :)
Following you. You might want to follow back,so Im dropping my link here :P
http://alyzaanees.blogspot.com/
Happy belated Sarah, I'd really love it if you'd follow my blog, I'm a newbie but its really a great place to vent, no?
:)
Happy late birthday!! I love your blog!!
<3
Haley
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! A couple days late.... I never knew our birfdays were so close together. :)
It's the same with my sleeping tablets--I have to take them like 2 hours before I want to go to bed. And even then sometimes they just don't work. Or they have the opposite effect and keep me up all night. >:(
I'm glad you're doing well with therapy and stuff. <3
xoxoxox
Just came across your blog :)
I love it!
Happy Belated Birthday :D Hope you had a great time :)
Take Care!
Happy birthday!! Belated, i know, gimme a break :P glad to hear the therapy is going good. Luckily, i sleep pretty damn well, so ive never needed pills or anything. Stay strong! (:
belated b day wishes
hey girl.Firstly you have a gorgeous body and I mean it! Where is all that fat you re talking about?
all i can see is a beautiful body!
2. happy be delated birthday :)
Come and visit my blog.If you like it then maybe we can follow each other :D
xxx
Post a Comment