Poll results suggest you guys want to read about dieting and my private life. I love it. So, for this post, I'll summarise.
Diet
From my highest weight of 170 pounds, I got down to 143. That's cool, right? Well, I maintained at around 143-145, until they put me on new meds. SEROQUEL to be exact. That evil little tablet made me eat everything in sight. In literally 3 weeks, I reached 170 again. I know! Horrible! So, they cut my dose in half, and the insatiable appetite stopped. I finally remember what it's like to be full!
At the moment, I'm down to 163. And working hard! I work out at least every second day. I do yoga on Sundays. I've been having cereal for breakfast, ricecakes with peanut butter during the day, and then dinner. And it's working, slowly but surely.
I've been using Springday (http://www.myspringday.com.au/). Currently, I'm in week four of the 12 week Beach Body challenge. It work by a point system, and depending on the challenge you choose, you work to around 800-1100 points a week. It gives you meal ideas, and your exercise plan, which I love. I'll copy an example for you And yes, I have not updated the past two days. It's been busy - I told you!
Private Life
I have no idea what's going on. I slept with this guy at the end of last year, and ge got back with his girlfriend so we stopped talking. I saw him at uni the other week, and we went out a couple of times as friends (literally), and last week we agreed that we wouldn't hook up again, because we have a good friendship.
We went to the city on Monday, and it was just as friends, but then we hooked up. Because it "felt right". His words, not mine. He's seeing a girl, whom he suggests is also seeing guys herself, and it's an open relationship thing. I dunno.
He got "engaged" to her on Facebook today. I expected him to tell me that they were getting serious so he couldn't see me anymore, but he just acted normal. I'm supposed to pretend not to care and be all cool with everything, but I can see this getting messy. He wants me to go to his place next week to sleep over, if you know what I mean.
I want to be all fun and free for him, because he claims that life is just repetetive and there's nothing new to experience. This probably doesn't make nearly as much sense to you guys, because I can't really explain it all.
And then this other guy who I've known for nearly 2 years, told me he actually had feeings for me. I honestly thought he disliked me. We're friends, but at least 3 times since last December he's tried to make a move on me, and then ignored me for over 6 weeks each time I pushed him away. I thought it was because he thought I'd sleep with him, so when I didn't, he got annoyed.
But no, he was hurt. ARGH MY BRAIN IS EXPLODING.
I've also been doing a lot of research on hair. I know that I'm not going to be able to fulfill my list of goals by the end of this year, but I want to try hard, and growing my hair is really important to me. By the time I start back at uni next year (March), I want to have long hair and skinner legs.
Don't we all?
Also, thanks for all the birthday wishes! You guys are amazing!




14 comments:
Some meds are horrible about causing weight gain. I'm glad you are getting back on track though. Slow weight loss is better than none. And if you lose weight slowly, you're more likely to keep it off. The Springday thing sounds cool.
i awnt really long hair as well
Man, boys are so sucky sometimes. Everyone thinks girls have issues! Anyway, I am also trying to get my hair to grow faster! I have taken to straightening it like every morning because then it looks longer. But such a mission ya know? If you figure out how to make it grow faster lemme know. Someone suggested prenatal vitamins, but i dunno if i wanna take those... Xo Xo
Urgh. Boys. To be hones, I don't really know the guy but he sounds like a total douchebag and I would not hook up with him again. If he really wants you and you want him then he would break up with his gf and stop messing you about ! ...anyway rant over, I'm sorry about your weight gain, I'm back up too but at least you can blame your meds and if you keep working hard you will be back down in no time...=)p.s if you find the trick to longer hair lemme know ;)Glad your back!
Dotty
xx
ive missed u! that guy sounds like a piece of shit no offense. He just want as many girls as possible and on his terms, you deserve better!
Naay, long hair makes you look short. I have hair down to my waste and I hate it. I can't cut it though because I wasted so much time growing it out :P It's so hard to handle long hair, and I shed like a crazy person :(
bareinsanity.blogspot.com
sarahtoskinny.blogspot.com
Owwie.
Hope you're doing much better now.
Sorry, but that guy sounds like a douche :/
Ooh, long hair and skinny legs, I'd like that too! :p
Take care!
xx
good that yu have lost weight....
best wishes from my side
Good luck with your hair! I'd love nice long hair, like Galadriel in Lord of the Rings. But my hair doesn't grow past my shoulders. >:(
Sounds like a messy situ with that guy. I'd steer clear of him if he's getting that serious with his gf, but that's just me.... Hope everything works out ok!
xoxo
Oh, that guys sounds like a right wanker.. not that I can judge! Wankers are the best type of guy, yeah?!! Be careful though :)
Well done on the weight loss, you are strong :) xx
that's crazy cause 170 was my highest weight also. I'm at 134 now after a year ;)
good luck to you and your weight loss!!
- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3
p.s sorry I disappeared for a bit. College got in the way of my blogging, but I've just made a new post so check it out! :)
post more, pretty please! I'l love to hear whats going on in your lovely side of the world. xoxo
I want very long hair too! And sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your meds. I hope you still post about mental health related stuff, even though it isn't a favorite topic, I'd be very interested in hearing more about it! Although, I love reading about the diet and private life stuff too just as much.
I enjoy reading you're blog oh-so-much (:
I want long ass hair and skinny ass legs. That's been my goal since I was 13 years old.
Post a Comment