Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Duromine (Phentermine) - NEW WEIGHT LOSS TABLET


So, around the 17th of October, I weighed in at my absolute highest weight - 172 pounds! Oh my God! I nearly died right then and there. This is all thanks to that damn medication I went on, and I really regret it.

I went to the doctors on the 18th and he was as concerned as I was. I went with the intention of getting some appointments with a nutritionalist, but instead he suggested Duromine.

Positives - it's great, it's effective, you lose quickly
Negatives - $100!

So I decided that $100 was definitely worth it, and put in my prescription at the chemist. I have been taking them for 3 days and it is amazing.

I am rarely hungry. Even when I eventually get hungry, I have no appetite for food. Eating is so...boring. It's like going to the bathroom - just something you have to do.

Phentermine merely mimics your body's natural response to stress and uses this to keep your hunger pangs at bay and also increases your ability to burn fat.

I also have more energy. Exercise is more fun, and I'm more motivated. Thankfully it doesn't keep me up at night like most herbal weight loss tablets do. It DOES make me wake up early - 7am or so - which actually is quite good, as I feel refreshed anyway.

The main problem is that you have to have a high BMI to be given a prescription, so you skinny girls may have a harder time getting it - if you want to try it.

The doctor told me to expect to lose 1-2kg a week, but I have a feeling I'll lose more than that. I'm not really eating all that much, and when I do, it's healthy. Unhealthy food is SO unappealing. I'm also exercising lots. I have to see him again in two weeks to tell him how much I've lost, but if it's more than 4kg, I'll lie. I want to be on this for as long as possible.

It's a short term medication, and you usually only use it for 3 months.

Ahhh, I'm excited! I'll let you girls know how it goes! Also, I'll be posting soon about how to grow hair and such. :D

16 comments:

A.beautiful.mess said...

That Duromine sounds absolutely fantastic - I'm interested to see how much weight you lose.

Fat Piggy said...

Wow this stuff sounds awesome. Can't wait to hear the results! Nor can I wait for hair growth info. I'm having hair why you no grow issues presently. GROW FASTERS! xo

Sarah. said...

ive got duramine... took it at 11am, didnt sleep till 4am.. ahh! haha ill get used to it eventually..
I didnt get it prescribed by a doctor.. i just have my ways ;) so if you lose so much that he wont renew your prescription, just give me a buzz and ill mail you out some more :)
xx

Thinner is the winner said...

wow thats great! wish i wasn't broke though :/

Thinner is the winner said...

wow thats great! wish i wasn't broke though :/

Anonymous said...

Hmm I wish i could get that diet pill! However they don't prescribe it here and I wouldn't qualify either, I've searched the internet and it really is prescription only...damn it! Oh well keep us updated :) xx

miss said...

Good luck! I heard scary things about those prescription weight loss pills, though...Have you ever seen the movie Requiem for a Dream? Scared the shit out of me...

By All Means said...

Sounds great! Its good that all you want to eat is healthy foods, I wish I was in that mindset right now haha. Good luck dear!

Lindsay said...

Wow, that pill sounds fantastic! $100 is definitely worth it.

heiscertainlyworthit said...

That sounds absolutely brilliant! I'm going to google it right now, to see how to get it in the UK :) Good luck!

Sarah said...

I felt that way when I was a preteen. I hated eating and loved to runaround and stuff. I am still a really picky eater and my rents had to force me to eat when I was younger. But these pills sound amazing. Good luck! And that's great that you are eating really healthy, it does taste better. Love ya <3

-Sarah

sarahtoskinny.blogspot.com
bareinsanity.blogspot.com

~Nessa~ said...

Oooo. I need something like that. Teacher stress has me reaching for shitty foods... like on a daily basis. Raaaah. lol.

Fé... said...

Good luck there! I hope the diet is successful!

Lichen said...

Doesn't seem right the doctor talked you out of seeing a nutritionist. Certainly it wouldn't hurt to try both, right?

Zoie said...

post more! I'm such a fann.

Zoie said...

post more! I'm such a fann.