Pages

Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

6kg down in 3 weeks - 5/11/11



Oh yes. Duromine is AMAZING. Hardly hungry. Can stop when full. No desires for bad food. Plus, if I eat too much, I get a terrible stomach, if you know what I mean. :) So, here is current stats:

16/10/11 - 78.2kg - 172 pounds - BMI of 32.1
5/11/11 - 72.2kg - 159 pounds - BMI of 29.7

So, only a couple of kilograms away from my pre-med weight (68-159). Hopefully I'll reach that in the next two or three weeks. And then it's a race to New Years Eve to lose as much as possible.

Appointment with the doctor this week. Not sure what weight I'm going to give him. Too low and he might take me off the Duromine, which would be a disaster.

Also, current plan for reaching at least 60 kg:
- Wax
- Hair extensions
- Belly button piercing
Hope you are all well.

11 comments:

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Niceee work! Proud much :D

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Niceee work! Proud much :D

Brown Eyed Cowgirl said...

yay I'm so happy for you!

Rowan said...

excellent progress! That belly button piercing is so close :)

miss said...

Good work, girl! I'm trying to lose as much as possible, too!
xx

By All Means said...

So happy for you! Good to hear your in such a good place :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Keep it up, love!! <3

Neeska said...

YAY!! That is so exciting <3 I'm so happy that you are so close to your goal!

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the loss (:

JaneApril Fools said...

ohh you watch what you eat. thats really good!! it takes a lot to have self control and discipline to avoid bad food. lol. have you thought about getting a tattoo along with that list of yours??

Dani said...

i lov emy belly button piercing igot it when i was 15 though so had it for 10 years u will love it