Pages

Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

20/11/11

My absolute goal
Tomorrow marks the start of Summer holidays. This means the start of tracking my progress and daily habits properly. The 15 or so pounds I’ve lost in the past month had nothing to do with exercise, and most of my time was spent studying. From tomorrow, I plan on getting into healthy habits, so that when I stop taking the Duromine, I will be able to maintain my weight and health, and avoid gaining weight. I figure if I get into a good routine now, it will be easier to continue after the medication is stopped.

All of my daily and weekly progress can be viewed here: http://60reasonstolose.tumblr.com/ I'd love anyone with a Tumblr to follow me for support, and of course I will follow you back.

This is the general plan to follow, mainly the weekly goals. I will be weighing in on Friday mornings.


7 comments:

Rowan said...

excellent goals... best of luck to you! xx

miss said...

Sounds like an amazing plan! You can do it for sure.
Stay focused and good luck, darling!

Peridot (G+P) said...

Imma go follow you now.

It's good to hear from you!

<3

none said...

I know you can do this!

By All Means said...

you can do it! Youve been doing great and your always so motivated that it motivates me as well. good luck darling!

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Good luck hun :)

Peridot (G+P) said...

Lol, it's cool. You should wait for the first draft to be done then take it to the gym or sumthin so you don't die of boredom on the treadmill/bike/whatever.

Love you!<3