Pages

Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

3 Days To Go


Our psychological state allows us to see only what we want/need/feel to see at a particular time.
What 5 words do you see?

I don't know if this works. I see love, malice, suicide, rage, and naked. That makes me smile. I don't know about the three in the middle, but I'll take the first and last.

Secretly, I might be in love. I swore I would never fall for anyone, at least not seriously, until I was old enough to get married. But there's this guy at uni, Mark. He's so lovely. Hopefully I get to write some more about him; if things go anywhere. Fingers crossed, girls.

Thank you, of course, for all your comments. It's really quite simple: if you support people (in this case, with comments), people will support you (with comments). So go out and spread the love.


41 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty deep find-a-word! I got leave, crush, secret, malice and cutpeep, which is two words that sound better together than apart.

Good luck with your new fella...I'm crossin' ma digits!

xx

annamaria said...

Well okay, I got dream, hate, coke, passion, rush, don't really know if it's a good thing though..

Good luck with that boy!! Waiting for some juicy detailsssss*

:D:D

Beth said...

i got wisdom, kick, curse, fool and lust

I hope things go well woth mark

This is me. said...

i am the same as you. i didn't think i could love until i was older.. but my guy at uni, he is amazing. i get to see him again in 10 days, after 3 months apart. god i feel pathetic for loving him, i dont really deserve to be loved. x

Anonymous said...

i saw, leave flesh men suicide lust.
Whats that suppose to mean xD
Hope things go well with you and this new 'love'.

Analise said...

I got:
secret
suicide
naked
passion
coke

I am keeping a secret. That I'm trying not to think about naked.
Suicide is something I've been trying hard not to do lately.
And I'm very passionate about being thin right now!
Not sure about coke. Maybe I'm just tired! xD

Eek. Good luck with Mark. Can't wait to hear more about him. I swore I'd never fall properly in love until uni and yet here I am. So no worries. :)
x

The Elsewhere Girl said...

my very first was suicide, the second malice, the third mania, the forth past, the fifth dread.

ooooo optimistic me!!!

love you xx

want said...

I got secret, rage, maniac, truth, naked and lust
hmmm? lol
*Fingers crossed* for you and boy :)
Lots of lovee xoxox
-J

The Elsewhere Girl said...

i dont know whether i actually feel better. but i am eating the way i want again and that is making me feel better.

the meds screwed with my hunger and that made me angry, which made me want to explode.

no i dont know what is happening!! but i guess i will find out soon

love you xxx

Unknown said...

dread, past, curse, crush, bottom... hmmm... what could that mean. I am cursed by a dreaded past crush (which is actually really true). i dont know about bottom tho. i have been watching "queer as folk" which is about guys that like the bottoms of other guys. idk lol.
this was fun. love xo

Dani said...

i got alice, mania, crush, secret, and suicide
u cant help who u fall in love with hun u just cant
i hope to hear more about this guy

pixistix14 said...

I got: wisdom, passion, coke, eat, and maniac. Lmao
Good luck with the monster ;)
If anything happens between you too you MUST tell us lmao!
xoxoxox
be lovely/and ravenous!

Kandie said...

I got: naked, secret, fool, cut, and see.

Hmmm I appear to be a very chipper person. :P

I have recently fallen in love despite my best efforts not to, so good luck with Mark. Please let us know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Past
Fool
Men
Secret
Tease
o.0
Keep us updated on Mark and Uni!
Take care hun'.#xo.

Jillian said...

Kick
Bail
Crush
See
Secret.

Go figure.

Hi, I like your blog. The design is nice, and your writing is interesting.
I've been through the whole food restriction thing too, and I know how that takes over.

Mich said...

Naked, Rage, Kick, Lust, Much.

Don't stop yourself falling in love. Go for it!!

xXx

Anonymous said...

I lost track of my words :'( You're always so lovely on my comments, I thank you darling. Stay strong xxxxx

S said...

lust coke men naked...hm i wonder what i'm thinking =)

Mindy said...

I got..nude, leave, enigma, fool, alcohol...wow..I sound messed up...love it! I agree with Mich...always let love in...it's a beautiful thing. Take care love...much happiness!!

Alex said...

Secrets, mania, lust, passion, sin.

:)

And you're so right about spreading the love and I love the picture too. Hope you're well! And I hpoe we hear more about this guy toooo :)

Harley x

Posie said...

Wow, that thing is crazy :O I saw naked, malice, crush, bail, and kick haha

Charlie said...

I love this! I think I'm going to repost it on my blog, it's so cool.

I saw Crush, Fool, Suicide, Rage, Maniac.

Which, um... Me. To a T, crossed perfectly.


My fingers are crossed for you about this guy. :] I'm sure he's wonderful.

<3

Anonymous said...

rage
man
secret
arm
art

...?

OMG!! That's great, sweetie! Fingers crossed for you, fosho! <3

Twisted said...

sin
past
scum
maniac
leave..

well..im horribly demented arnt i? :P
but yeah seriously..
good luck with that guy

Casablanca said...

I found way too many words to write down. I'm also taking psychology at university! Good luck with Mark, I'm sure he's going to fall for you just as you fell for him. Keep us updated!

LC said...

Opee, that's really interesting! I saw; bail, rage, crush, fool and coke. xD

Stay safe there!

xx

teaspoon said...

Fool, Maniac (First I saw Man), Suicide, Scum, Flesh.

Yay for love :) Just go for it!
xo

Anonymous said...

Mine were: Secret, past, fool, men, crush.

This is interesting. I really like it.

Gem!! said...

I wanna know what this all means.
I got:
Cut - Pee - Hate - Suicide and Secrets.
Hmm. hahaha.

Hope everything is going well, lovely.
I wish I felt something stronger for a boy than just the initial wanting to hook up and that's it.

Good luck

xx

MadelinaCooke said...

Hmmm I got; passsion, fool, hate, lust and secret.
Strange because that pretty much sums up my life right now.. How random.

Good luck with lovely uni boy, Mark :)

Lots of love to you darling ;D

x said...

rage, mania, lust, curse, past.
oooooh a boy! keep me updated girl!

ELLE-usive Dream said...

hehe, cut-naked-rage-wisdom-lust


werid combo.

Starving Artist said...

Good luck with Mark, you should let yourself love sweety, it's a wonderful feeling.

My results
mania (I actually did not see the c until I read Maniac on someone elses and went back and looked), secret, leave, passion, cut

I can actually understand mine.
I'm depressed, right now I want my *mania* stage back.
Ana, my *secret*, I need.
I want to *leave* this place I'm in, meant physically this time. I hate where I live.
*Passion*, I really don't know if I just want or if I need it...
*Cut* is somthing I really really want to do.

Eloise18 said...

pee
fleshmen
IOU (i owe you)
Leave
The

<3

Sarah said...

fool
rage
secrets
suicide
good

XX

bebrave said...

I'm also going into psychology! Thanks for posting this word scramble!
These are the words I saw & their meanings according 2 dictionary.com
These;–pronoun, adjective
pl. of this.
Kiss: –verb (used with object)
1.
to touch or press with the lips slightly pursed, and then often to part them and to emit a smacking sound, in an expression of affection, love, greeting, reverence, etc.: He kissed his son on the cheek.
2.
to join lips with in this way: She kissed him and left.
Man; –noun
1.
an adult male person, as distinguished from a boy or a woman.
Deed: –noun
1.
an adult male person, as distinguished from a boy or a woman.
Secret: –adjective
1.
done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others: secret negotiations.
Any idea what it all means?? good look with your classes! sorry so long!

Sopha said...

Hmm, I got suicide, dread, secrets, maniac and naked.

wintergirl said...

I got: hate, flesh, suicide, sleep, malice

That kind of scares me because aside from the malice part, everything sums me up.

Anyhow, Sarah hun - if things are meant to work out with you and Mark then they will. Keep us updated. :)
xxx

Matilda Bonnet said...

I see lust, suicide, chat, read. kiss.
Should i worry? lol

Reaching Equilibrium said...

maniac, lust, passion, suicide, hate

Ed v Life said...

kiss
kick
flesh
men
peep