I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Day Nineteen (If We're Still Counting)
Oh yes. Another post. It's 6pm. There are only a couple more days until my birthday. It's quite depressing turning 19 - noone sees it as an important day, so they give you a small amount of money and a card with a heap of advice. I'm so incredibly stressed about my birthday. I'm the main girl in my group, and everyone's seeing it as the 'party of the year'. High expectations! I plan on having people over to mine for drinks and dancing (nerd theme), and then we're taking a bus to the city for a bit of clubbing. And then everyone's staying at mine. Hopefully it ends up being a good night.
Thanks for waiting for me to return. I needed a minor break. Haven't weighed in. And I didn't take my diet pills for the past couple days. They stop me from sleeping (but also stop me from being tired), so when I didn't take them, I slept from 11.30pm - 3.30pm. It was a lovely sleep.
Oh, just realised it's been 10 days since I blogged. That's quite a while. Anyway, I have A LOT of uni work to do. No wonder I'm so stressed! There is so much to do, and plan, and worry about, and lose sleep over. I really need to chill. I'm going to make some jelly shots on Thursday, and I'm probably getting my hair done, nails done, facial done, eyebrows waxed, and eyelashes tinted on Friday (my birthday). On Sunday morning, I will be so relaxed! Holidays for a week, so I can chill. And then uni again, but let's not look that far!
Okay, need to study. Spent a lot of my day eating with all the relatives, but I DID go on a huge walk! Hooray for justification. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
Happy birthday for a couple of days! :-)! Stay strong xxxx
Well whenever I invite people over to drink and dance it never turns up that way, they all sit and chat.. hope your guys like to dance!!!!
Of course I will make my wish on your birthday day, so make sure you post then!!
xoxo
stay strong and get gorgeous for the party! you deserve to enjoy it 1000%!!! :D
i follow you :D i love your blog, it´s fantastic!
http://www.gairahlove.blogspot.com/
xoxox
happy birthday and have an amazing time at your party! xx
yay for parties! and I missed you!
Thanks for the sweet sweet comments!
im sure ur partywill b amazing cuse ur an amazing person
happy early bday
Glad you're back and that you took a break :) happy birthday in advance, your plans sound awesome hope you have an amazing time :) x
YOU'RE BACK! :D
Enjoy your birthday and dance the night [calories] away :P
xxx
(early) Happy birthday! If you live here in Canada, you'd be fully legal! LOL. Hope you have a good one <3
glad ur back and i hope u have a lovely birthday :D
Yay Libras! I hope you have a happy and fun birthday! Don't stress too much about school. Just be carefree on your birthday and don't worry about nothing!
Thanks for the sweet comment :)
Have an awesome birthday... that sounds like a perfect plan. Nerds ftw?!
Yay for holiday!! I probably don't have to tell you this, but savor every moment. XD
Take care <3
happppyyy burfday gurrrlll
<333
have as much fun as possible, its your day.
fuck i love birthday cake.
19 is a big deal in most of Canada, as you can drink (though it's only 18 in Quebec and Alberta). I found my hardest birthday 25, you're halfway to 50 and most older people aren't very supportive but you are far enough away from teenagers/early twenties that you can't quite relate. It was very weird.
Your party sounds like an awesome idea. I hope you have tons of fun.
Girly!!! I wish I was going to your party! lol We'd have such a lush time!!! Well happy birthday and have a great time! Be a little monster and do what little monsters do... which is?!
WHAT EVER THE FUCK THEY WANT!
lol xoxoxoxo missed you!
Happy birthday!! I'm not sending money or a card, but I'm giving you a COMMAND!
DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T ENJOY!!! :p
Love you! xoxo
You're darn right 10 days is a long time. Too long!!! Happy birthday a few days early, in case you don't post on Friday!! My bday is tomororrw - so I think we're Virgo-Libra Cusp buddies! We're the most anal-retentive of all the birth signs...
I hope your birthday celebrations are amazing, because you deserve it. Make sure everyone treats you like a queen! xXx
Happy Birthday :)
I'm 19 too. D:
Your party sounds pretty amazing so chill out and enjoy it :D
<3
Haha I love seeing how many comments you always get, you're so supportive of everyone, we can't help but return the favor! Don't be stressed about your party! It's meant to be something fun for you =) Also, I think 19 is special because it's celebrating your last year as a teenager! Have fun getting all dolled up for your birthday, and I hope it goes wonderfully!
xoxox
Issyla
Happy early birthday! Hope everything turns out great and you have the time of your life, your only 19 once! ♥
You're the best!! It sounds like the party of the year...just try to enjoy it. Have the bestest of Birthdays and try not to stress. Much love darling!
turning 19 is great, I loved being 19(mainly because I was travelling)...just wait for 20...now that is a little bit depressing as you realise you'll never be a teenager again and never be able to get away with being moody and sulking again, that sucks. I have to say 21 is the best age, you're still a baby of society but also an adult...now that I'm 22 I would say 21 is the best age because you've grown up enough to know more about yourself but still young enough to be envied.
Your whole life is ahead of you - enjoy it! :)
Post a Comment