In conclusion, I'm reading your blogs, commenting when I feel I actually have something meaningful to say. I'll be back - next week, in a couple weeks, I don't know. Sometime soon. Love you guys.
I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Day Nine and Onwards
In conclusion, I'm reading your blogs, commenting when I feel I actually have something meaningful to say. I'll be back - next week, in a couple weeks, I don't know. Sometime soon. Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

29 comments:
Hope you get better soon darling :)
I know the feeling well, and there's nothing that can cure it but time.
And time is only slow when you're miserable.
Feel better babe, don't be gone for too long, I need someone to keep me sane in this mess!
i hope everything turns out ok (:
that sucks, just do what ever you need to do to feel better!
lots of love!!!
xxx
We are here for you.
Lots of love XD
we love youuuuuu!!!
xoxo
aww huni. i understand how you feel. dont quit uni just take some time off. u might have to repeat a semester but it doesnt matter in the long run. please post again soon coz i love your blog. stay safe. xoxo
hope you feel better soon! we'll be here always xx
I completely understand how you feel. Maybe you need to take a break right now. That might help.
Hope you feel better soon :)
well get better soon but even if you don't come back here and we'll support you!!
take good care of yourself and maybe blog a little like this post :)
I really hope you feel better soon :( we're all here for you, we love you! x
hello little darling,
take some time to yourself, to do nothing, just be.
i hope you can smile and mean it
i love you and hope you find your way back to us xx
o hun i hope that u feel better soon
love u
I was wondering how you were doing. Have you considered that your restircting could be adding to your insomia (it happens to a lot of us, mine kicked in last night) which could be making everything worse. I hope you can sort things out quickly and stay safe and healthyish. Don't worry about commenting, try to focus on yourslef. But of course we will miss you.
I was wondering where you've been lately! I'm so sorry that you've been feeling so down =( It might be largely in part to your diet, because I know I get that way when I restrict heavily. Maybe you should try to eat a little more for a bit to get healthier?
Hang in there, and take as much time as you need to rest up
<3 Issyla
glad you're still alive, sorry that your depressed, trust me i tried being a hermit...it officially sucked, please don't drop uni!!!
dude, i feel the same way.
get off those anti-depressants, or lower your dosage.
i listen to flying lotus when im in a "fuck it" mood, its the best chill music.
or it might just be stoner music.
take care <3
Don't drop out of uni hun. We're all here for you. Do you have a Skype?
PS- it WAS a crazy night. but a ton of fun. kinda disappointed i drank though. oh well, you only live once right? So we gotta make the best of it.
XX
Sarah, you're like my gossip girl sister! or a roomate! I'll miss you! I hope you get better sweetie! We love you! I mean come on! 18 comments! you're loved!
ah finally i find another ana from australia, and a really cool one too! everyone seems to be from somewhere else D:
i hope you get better soon and go back to writing because I'm a new fan and highly impatience.
I hope you feel better soon, luv!! I definitely know how you feel, wanting to just drop everything and become a hermit. One day, we'll do it, and we can both become crazy mountain women living in the forest...
xXx
Hey now, no hermiting allowed - you're better than that remember?
Head up and push through, because everything you want is just round the corner. Just remember there are a few obstacles to get through first <3
*Snaps to attention and salutes* SIR YES SIR!!
I've handed in my homework on time and plan on handing in my essay a day early thanks to that sodding storm D:< Proud of me? :p
I hope your depression has let up. If not can I come nap too? <3
Sweety..
Im so proud of you.. get well soon okay :$
Im here if you need anything.. wish i could help you get better :)
Love! Anna
You're so strong, and so sweet to keep helping other people when you're down. I know you'll be ok. *hug* and look at all these comments, people love you for it girl <3
Hey there, this is the first time I've stumbled across your blog and I really love it.
You are so raw with what you write and it's hard to find something like that lately :) I can really relate to you in so many ways, but I can tell you're one of a kind.
Stay strong babe and don't let things get you down because the grass is always greener on the other side, we just gotta find the bridge to crosssss :)
Keep writing, you're amazing X
I hope you feel better :< don't really know what to say, I'm not great with words.
Oh and I totally love your blog =)
thanks for the comments Lovely, are you going to blog yourself soon? xxx
My dear, YOU are the impressive one.
How is Oz atm? We're getting fucking HAMMERED by this storm!
Stay warm and safe, dearheart!
Post a Comment