Pages

Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day Eight


I am in such a dilemma. This morning, I got up, and then fainted. It is clearly a mix of being/getting sick, and having very few calories yesterday. I was in the bathroom and I could feel my head clouding over. I walked down the hallway, and then my legs collapsed and I couldn't see or hear. It wasn't really scary - I've fainted before a couple times - but this is the first time that it's likely connected to eating. I really, really, really want to go into uni today, so I'm going to try to have a peanut butter sandwhich and other stuff. I don't know. I just love Wednesdays. I'll update more later.

23 comments:

Ash said...

Have you been getting any protein? that would help. You could try nonfat greek yogurt, sliced deli chicken and such, their pretty low cal. i'm sure you've heard that b4 though. I hope you aren't getting sick and start to feel better!

Gem!! said...

Ah love!
That's awful. Must have been what happened to me when I fell over. I've never fainted before, so I wasn't sure that that's what happened.
My doctor didn't even tell me what it was when I asked her about it.
I'd done the two day fast just before it happened, must have been lack of food.
Have an apple! It'll keep you awake too.
xx

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Oh no!! That's so horrible! I hope you feel better! Please be careful!

Unknown said...

aww sweetie that is not good. i think maybe you should have a day or two off your diet to get your health and immune system up. in the long run it may actually be better... you will get over the illness quicker and then have more energy to exercise and to focus on the diet. also eating a little more could boost your metabolism. xo

Anonymous said...

Oh!! Be careful and take care honey! Drink some juices and eat something kind of hearty. I hope you don't get too sick.
Take care love!! <3

Anonymous said...

i agree with the girls - rest yourself up so you can get back into it with focus and energy. take care of yourself hun x

Anonymous said...

shit love i hope you're ok... are you making sure that you're taking your vitamins?

Liz said...

Be careful! I hope you're ok tomorrow :(

Issyla said...

Oh my god that's awful! I think your blood sugar must be low, so you should try to drink some juice or have an apple or something. You might even need a little soda. We're all worried about you =( Hang in there and I hope you're better tomorrow!!

x said...

I just saw the thing in the side bar! Auw!
I'd say like an energy drink or glucosamine tablets? Not sure on the calorie content but its all evergy and seeming yoru lacking that it may be a good idea. Maybe carry a bottle of soft drink with you and if you feel faint have some?
Stay strong beautiful, don't give up, just have a little rest. xxx

Analise said...

It's probably a combination of being sick and your diet. More than likely, your blood pressure's gone down the toilet. I used to eat fruit and some low cal biscuits when my blood pressure was low (sucker for carbs, me). Just make sure you're eating something, honey.
Oh and get plenty of water!
Feel better soon.
<3

Alex said...

Owh :( I hope you feel better, blood sugar possibly? I faint sometimes when I cut out sugar. Hope you're better soon x

Eloise18 said...

hope you're feeling better now <3 xxx

Sia said...

oh maaaayun get better soooon! and eat more!xxx

Anonymous said...

Fainting is really bad. You should do whatever is needed to make yourself feel better, because it is very dangerous. Even if you have to eat. I mean no use in being thin, if you're going to be dead right?
Just make sure you're getting what you need, please.
<33

Mia Hollow said...

i think fainting is pretty scary. only happened to me once but still, lol.

The Elsewhere Girl said...

that happens to me - the cant hear, cant see, heavy leg thing. be careful, i have actually fitted twice because of it.

you will get to your goal, but you dont have to suffer like that at the same time xxxx

Starving Artist said...

I'd eat some fruit or veggies. No fat in it, but plenty of nutrients. They are my weapon against getting discovered, since I'm known as a vegetarian no one expects me to ever gain any weight. Weight loss can be attributed to exercise and lack of meat. It's a beautiful thing. And thanks for the comment, helped add a bit of brightness to my day <3

Dani said...

o hun im sorry u fainted
ive faintedin the past its not fun
but since ur sick its harder on ur body so while ur sick an dur body is fighting that u gotta eat a lil more trust me on that ur body will burn it off neway eaty healthy fruits veggies and some protein that should help u and drink alot of water

pixistix14 said...

Oh noes girl! Mack on the PB&J like it was brad pitt's abs! Just NOM NOM NOM! Because we can't have fainting. Get some rest and food and be fabulous again in the morning! xoxo

Kandie said...

OMG lack of food fainting is always so scarey. With the uncertainity of wether or not you really want to eat (at least fo rme, that always makes it worse). Whatever you decide to do, take it easy.

Anna said...

Your such a cutie pie for commenting all the time :D

Peridot (G+P) said...

ORANGE JUICE AND GARLIC ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS!! Grab some low-cal tomato (also your bestest buddy in the whole world) or chicken-broth based soups and load ground garlic into those mofos. Garlic is also a good thing for your metab :p And FRUUUUUIT! Low-cal vitamin rich fibery boooooooooost!!

If you fall over and brain yourself on some stairs, you won't get to see the awesome coffin-posing ideas we were throwing around! AND I'll have to fucking bring you back from the dead to kick your arse for being silly.

Take care of yourself so you get better soon, ok?

LOVELOVELOVE YOU SILLY SARAH! :)