Pages

Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day Five


Weight: 68.5 (still no loss!)
Intake: bacon (55)

Crazy night. We went out for dinner and clubbing. Dinner was great. I was so good. Cous cous salad (<200), and it was actually pretty nice. I was naughty by drinking alcohol. I wasn't going to, but I gave in! So, that's a mixed drink (110) and two shots (190). It was worth it.

I met a guy. I get so confident when I'm at a club, dancing and drinking. I got him to come over and we chatted and danced. He led me outside, and then we spent the next couple hours hooking up. ;) Totally hot. He was a little bit older (27!) and at the start he gave me a false name (naughty), so I didn't give him my number, just my email - which he wasn't happy about. :)

We got home at around 5am, but I couldn't sleep for ages. I took a couple of the weight loss pills before I left - they give me so much energy! Seriously, it's brilliant.

This morning, I had a piece of bacon for breakfast (55), which is not too bad since it's Father's Day, and we're supposed to have like a big breakfast together.

Anyway, it's just past midday. I still haven't read blogs, and since I have exams this week starting Tuesday, I probably won't get a chance until Thursday afternoon when exams are over. Just know that I love you all!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww it sounds like you had a wonderful evening!!!! I am glad you had a blast!!!! Good luck on your exams!!!! xoxo

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

You met a guy!?!?!? That's so awesome! That would give me so much confidence too! Seems like you had a lot of fun!!! Good luck on your exams! Don't stress too much about it!

Mindy said...

Kudos love...sounds like good times! Best of luck on your exams...much love!!

pixistix14 said...

hot hot hot! I love your blog. lol It's a good read haha was he cute? Did you use any uber cheezy lines? haha I always use them in those situations..

annamaria said...

I bet you had a great time last night!! you totally worth it :)

Eloise18 said...

you and your men!!! glad you had fun.
cous cous is THE best carb option, i got so excited about that one!
good luck in all your exams, fingers crossed for you xxx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice night :)

Unknown said...

omg so jealous! i havnt met a good guy when im out for so long. they are all losers lol. the older ones are usually better tho. sounds like u enjoyed urself. u probs burnt all the cals u ate dancing. making out is a fun way to burn cals too :P should do more of it. xoxo

Ava-Rose said...

yayyyyy boys!!!
sounds like a fun as night!! I never count my alcohol cals (I always tend to be skinnier the day after a big night out so i don't bother!)- so you are a good girl!!!!
xx

MadelinaCooke said...

Haha you're such a sexy mama! Sounds like you had a good couple of days there missy ;) You're doing great lovely, those kilos will come off soon! <3

Mia Hollow said...

good luck with the guy and your exams :) hope everything goes fantastic :D

Kandie said...

Don't worry about the blogs, focus on the exams. We all want you to do well. And exciting about the guy (good luck with that too. :) )

Susie said...

shoot.... it's father's day???? agghhh!!!!

Susie said...

...*phew* sorry I forgot you don't live in the US hahaha.
you freaked me out for a little bit! Ours is June something or other.

Anonymous said...

thats great a guy must give you so much confidence and dont worry about your exams!! x

Anonymous said...

OMG! Sounds fun! HAHA!

little Miss Almost-Perfection said...

haha..I'm so glad abt ur new flirt. feelings like that give u wings!
don't worry abt the lack of weight loss, it's will kick start sooner than u think! :D

Dani said...

it sounds like u had a great time
yay for that

Sarah said...

i envy your confidence, i really do :) xxx

.Megan. said...

Ah! Crazy girl!
I can only commit to a guy for one night... It's a problem. haha
Unless they're a jerk to me, then I throw my heart away on them.
But enough about my problems, sounds like you had an awesome night!

Issyla said...

Ahh sounds like you had loads of fun! Tell us if there are any new developments with that guy ;) Also, you're going to start losing tons of weight in no time, you'll see! Glad to know you're doing well!