I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Day Four
So these are the crackers, and these are the pills. I have no idea if you can get this stuff out of Australia though.
Weight: 68.5kg still
Intake: 1 1/2 rolls with jam (360), diet pepsi (1)
Also, I bought soup - tomato (79), chicken noodle (39), and cream of chicken (88). I was excited about the chicken noodle soup, but it probably won't taste very nice! But really, 39 calories is great.
I went shopping for father's day and bought a book and lollies. It was amazing trying to not buy lollies or biscuits, but I didn't! And I'm not too worried about not losing any yesterday, because maintaining is better than gaining.
I'm going out tonight. I won't drink, but I am having dinner. If I get hungry before we go (it's only 3.30pm), I will have some crackers. And I will try to not finish my dinner.
Okay. I feel like I have things planned out. Lovely. And I really haven't had time to read blogs. Don't take offense! I will try and catch up over the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
i have chicken noodle soup that has that many cals and i love it! so yummy
I wish with had that variety of low cal soups here.. I just love how full I get after one soup!
have fun tonight!!
do you feel that the pills make a difference? I have always been curious to try, but I dunno, suppose im sceptical at the same time. such a good daughter going shopping for your dad's day :) and you are sooo right, maintaining is much better than gaining, it is an achievement in itself. good luck with the dinner tonight! you can do this :) xxx
i love that u have it all plannedout
and ilovelow cal soup its the best
have ag reat time tonite
I have chicken noodle soup that is 43 cals and yummy! I was so excited when I found low cal soups too :)
people in the UK should be able to get the crackers as we have ALDI over here. keep it up! xxx
hey, i am having a quick blog catch-up - it is so nice that you seems to be doing really well and it definitely is a better idea not being too harsh on yourself, I find I do much better that way. The more I self-loathe the more cookies I eat. I also love yiou still eat stuff like that - it is realistic, and that is what it should be about. LOVE x
Don't worry about dinner! You'll prolly eat less than me.. because this weekend is my "be a fatty weekend" since I'm fasting on monday.. or at least I'm gonna try.
Definatly don't stress about dinner. It really souldn't make you gain at all. It is definatly awesome to not beat yourself up by maintaining. I freak out when I weigh the same thing two days in a row. It's like my brain can't comprehend how it can happen.
Low-cal soups are my savior...
Take care, you're getting closer.
xox
Post a Comment