Pages

Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm A Little Bit Lost Without You


Okay, here goes. This is the plan starting tomorrow (1/9/10), lasting until my birthday (24/9/10).

 Basically, if you go near the bottom of this post, there is a huge picture of a board. That has pretty much everything on it. I have made up small bags of food for each day, consisting of 3 biscuits (66 cals), soup (50/66/88 cals), gum (4 cals), diet pepsi (1 cal), and an icy pole (65 cals - obviously not in the bag, though). This will be eaten during the day - an apple is also permitted. Dinner with the family will be eaten each night, but a small serving should be taken.

There are basic rules which are on the picture. Let me know if you want me to list them or what ever.

I will weigh in tomorrow morning and use that as a starting weight, with a goal weight of 60kg (132 pounds).

I am following the 28 day plan lightly, in that I will probably score myself daily as well as try to complete the daily challenges.

There is a calender on the right of the board, with the number of sit ups I will do. I'm following this sit up plan.

I will also complete a small activity each day along the lines of paint my nails, clean my wardrobe/desk, go for a drive, go to the library, etc.

I am forbidding myself ice cream, chips, chocolate, friend food, etc.

Let me know what you're thinking, guys. <3

Any questions:

_____________________________________________________________

Blogger is sending me messages! Check this out:












Creepy, right? Retain GW. You see, I would, but I'm not there yet. Point is, I got excited. Haha, I'm so lame.

23 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Lol, I swear the Capchas talk to me too, or maybe we're just crazy? XD

I like your rules. I may have to make a set and keep it in my wallet :)

<3 Good luck!

Beth said...

I've had one that was related to that hahah

can I do this with you? I'll give you my email if you like for the rules or you could just type them up and post them.

I'm having a lot of trouble lately so I would like to do it =]

Jasmine said...

Wow, you're very organized!!
The best of luck to you <3

wintergirl said...

I love it! Will you write out the list of rules that you've written? I can't really read all of them in the picture, but I'd love to follow your plan too. :)
Best of luck Sarah - hope it goes well and you lose the weight you want!
xxx

Anonymous said...

You seem like you've thought of everything. I like when things are clean and neat.
Good luck with you plan :)

little Miss Almost-Perfection said...

it will be okay. tray having the majority of the calories during the 1st half of the day! :D
good luck,sweetie!

This is me. said...

im also aiming for 132 lbs. we can do this :)
xx

Anonymous said...

That capcha is so eerie! Full on.

I love your plan, particularly the little pampering part of it. Doing something small and rewarding for yourself that doesn't involve food is self-affirmatizing genius! And now I'm making up words.

Good luck chicken, you're gonna be smokin' for your birthday!!

xx

Unknown said...

im doing 28 day plan too... except im allowing myself 800 - 1200 cals a day for various reasons. today is day 6 for me. i bet u will do great. good luck xo

Unknown said...

oh and p.s. that rule about "friend" food is great because thats what gets me everytime. im always fine by myself but friends offer me all kindsa temping foods.

Ava-Rose said...

wow it's meant to be then!!!! eeeep blogger that's scary!!!
you have inspired me now to keep going!!! I think preparing food is the best idea!! Cannot wait to see how amazing you will be for your birthday!!!
xx I want before and after pics then!!! :P :)

MadelinaCooke said...

Haha you're not lame, that's awesome! Inspiration everywhere! It's great for times when you're feeling a bit iffy :)

I love your rules! I love the idea of having a board for you to see everyday. Great idea and good lucky lovely ;)

Issyla said...

Sounds like a great plan! You're definitely going to lose tons of weight, and I love that one non-food related activity a day you have to do too! You're going to be absolutely gorgeous for your birthday! Keep us updated on your progress!! <3

Sarah said...

eeeeek. i just found your blog! and it made me happy. why?! cos you have no idea how much i can relate to it :) so heyy, ima new follower of yours :) xxx

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i did that with my erase board too!
it sounds like you have lovely plan going on.
that captions thing is creepy.
stay lovely,
♥ idil

Dani said...

o i love it i really cant read the rules but im sure they are great

b. said...

Haha!! That "Retain gw" makes me laugh :-D

And your plan sounds totally reasonable with some leeway room with family dinners and apples. You're going to do great :-)

stay strong and beautiful,
b.

Alex said...

Good luck :)

Mia Hollow said...

i love the blogger messages that come up sometimes. they make total sense to me sometimes haha. creepy.
im lovin your idea and im gonna do something similar until my birthday (18th) starting tomorrow.
i just totally stole your idea, hope you dont mind!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

:P your plan sounds amazing and i hope you get to your GW!!
an blogger talks to me too :/
:D:D your so inspiriational and its such a good idea <3
xoxo

Kandie said...

Your plan looks awesome. I may come back for a closer look later (when I'm not delaying getting ready for a dinner out, ugh). I need to get my ass in gear and back on a plan.

Susie said...

i LOVE love LOVE the idea of having daily challenges

*steals respectively* ;-)