I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Day Two
Weight: 69/152.1 (-1.5/3.3)
Intake: apple (81), soup (66), 3 biscuits (66), gum (4), icypole (65), potatoes (200), cauliflower (15), fish (150), ham (50)
Food - 1
Water - 2
Exercise - 2
Post - 2
Challenge - 2
I will finish this later. Have to go to a family party. I will not deny myself a simple food, if I choose to eat something. That leads to binging. I have this all worked out. I walked fast and uphill for 30 minutes today, plus sets of stairs, plus situps. I deserve a reward. I must not binge though.
All will go well.
________________________________________________________
I didn't end up going out. Got to stay home. It was great. I had a diet pepsi instead. Add another calories. Today, I fed my dogs chips and bread. They loved it.
So, I got like NO sleep last night. It was the diet pills. Too much caffiene, which I'm not used to. Good thing is, I exercised quite a bit in the last 15 hours, so I shouldn't complain. Seriously, I know some of you told me not to use the pills, and I understand why, and I can totally see why they're so addictive. I have had very little hunger, and lots of energy. Sometimes I feel out of it, but I don't crave food. And I also get full fast. Usually that only happens to me after I've been restricting for a couple weeks. But, I only plan on taking them for these 24 days. Does that reassure you guys?
In conclusion, I'm kind of tired tonight, so I might try and sleep. It's close to midnight. Hope all is well with you guys.
If you're following the diet with me, go to the diet page and leave a comment on how it's all going for you. Or not. It's totally up to you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
you are doing great !!
have fun at the partyyyyy*
hahaha, i was just about to write the exact same thing as Anna Maria did..
Have fun ! :)
Definatly don't deny yourself, you deserve it if you want it. Hope you had fun at the party!
you're so inspiring :) x
You deserve to have the simple food! Just remember to have the control to know when to stop! Have fun at the party!
Wow you're doing so well! keep up the good work :) x
have fun at the party hun
and ur doing great
Your so much stronger than me, I am so proud and so jealous!
Your gonna do it babe, I know it.
Just curious as to what kind of pills you are taking?
Sounds like your plan is working well for you, yay!
This sounds like a really fantastic plan! I can't believe you've lost 3 pounds already! Wow.
Way to resist the urge to binge, I'm so happy for you :-)
Stay strong and beautiful,
b.
I'm so pround of u, girl!
keep the chin up:D
You're doing so well Sarah! So proud of you! And I hope you managed to get some sleep. :)
xxx
Be careful not to run yourself into the ground! If you get sick you'll have to eat more to get better :p (Man, I give such HEALTHY advice. Sigh)
xoxoxo
Keep going :] your doing great. All you have to do is survive the 3day hump. after 3days of successfully sticking to something it bocomes an easier habit!
The way your diet pills make you feel is the way my ADHD pills make me feel. I love it cause I'm never hungry <33
keepgoin! your an inspiration!
ooer, I bet yer dogs enjpyed their meal ;]
and yeah, you do deserve A REWARD!
And I am hardly ever re-assured, so BE CAREFUL Hah, can we say hipocryte?! But seriously, please take care hun'.
And hope you have/had a lovely sleep :]
Sounds like you're getting along great :)
Are you going back to your psychiatrist for different anti-depressants? It sounds like you could do with a different kind.
Best of luck with your new diet!
Sarah!! We should be besties... lol I think I look forward to reading everyone's blogs more than hanging with friends lol
I'm glad to hear you're doing good on the diet... I'm doing alright but I could do better. :( ugh
xoxox
Post a Comment