I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
congratulations!!! I am at 71.9 and your loss is really motivating me. just thought i would let you know that i think your wonderful. x
Love the top!!! Wow your blog is so touching, doing something positive! Whoop! I'm going through some tough times atm, blogigng helps I find, life is just a whole mind game.....www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com
I really like this point system. I might try to use it....Have a lovely weekend, sweets!!!xxx
i like this point system as wellbut my tired mind doesnt understadn it ha
I love the thinspo pic :D x
What biscuits are you eating that is so low in calories?
quick low-cal and perfect.great job <3
where are you getting such low calorie biscuits? they sound like a life saver :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
congratulations!!! I am at 71.9 and your loss is really motivating me. just thought i would let you know that i think your wonderful. x
Love the top!!! Wow your blog is so touching, doing something positive! Whoop! I'm going through some tough times atm, blogigng helps I find, life is just a whole mind game.....
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com
I really like this point system. I might try to use it....
Have a lovely weekend, sweets!!!
xxx
i like this point system as well
but my tired mind doesnt understadn it ha
I love the thinspo pic :D x
What biscuits are you eating that is so low in calories?
quick low-cal and perfect.
great job <3
where are you getting such low calorie biscuits? they sound like a life saver :)
Post a Comment