Pages

Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

All Is Safe


I'd like to point out that I'm still alive. And I have no idea if someone has found it or not. They said they had, but I haven't talked to them yet. It's only like 10.15am. I think I'll change the URL. No idea what I should change it to, though. And yeah, I shouldn't talk about my blog at all, should I? I guess I learnt my lesson. Really, could you imagine if one of your friends (who had no idea about your mental health/eating habits) found your blog?

So, it's the 1st of September on Wednesday. Then it will be 24 days until my birthday. I plan on taking control. I don't particularly like controlling my food when I don't feel the need to, but lately I've been feeling my fat. You know when you're innocently sitting there, and you can feeling your stomach/legs/arms moving and touching other parts of your body? Yeah, well, I've been having that a lot lately. My self esteem is at about zero.

(10.21am - I found out my life hasn't ended - noone found the blog)

Okay, I feel 479% better now.

I should go and delete my rambling at the top, but perhaps there are some valid points in there. Oh yeah, you get 'real time' blogging.

I babysat last night. Brought left-over m&ms from uni to give to the kids. I had one. It wasn't that great. But the kids like them.

Okay, now my thoughts are scattered because I'm in a good mood. I should go. Maybe a shower? I'll blog when I'm in a less-hyper mood.

I love you all. Seriously. Thank you for your lovely comments! You guys make me smile.

20 comments:

Kandie said...

I'm glad to hear that you are still around. And that no one found your blog. But if you think you would feel better chaning the URL, go for it. I don't talk about blogging for this very reason.

Also I get 100% about what you mean feeling your fat. Somedays I'll just be walking down the street and I feel my muffin top jiggling (even when it's not).

Hana said...

i hope my friends dont find my blog. the only link between my blog and the rest of my friends are my formspring links. fuck formspring. such a hassle.
<3

Anonymous said...

Yay to privacy! :]

Stay strong boo <3

Anonymous said...

wow that is such a huge relief!! :D

xoxo

Liz said...

Yay, I'm glad you're alive and that no one found your blog! That's great. My sister found my blog once, but then I made my profile private so she couldn't see it, and all was fine again. Hopefully this won't happen again!

b. said...

YAY!! I'm glad all is well.

You could change your URL to the same thing without "now" at the end? Or maybe leave out "this is". A variation would still work!

Also, fabulous picture!! :-)

Stay strong and beautiful,
xoxo,
b.

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

YAY! You're alive! *smiles* ^_^

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are stil alive :)

Ava-Rose said...

i talk about my blog too in front of friends.. Some know what's going on and some prob suspect, but I would die!!!!!!!! if they found it. There is something different about sharing your life with people you have never met and people who you see every day...
thank god huh!!!!!!

nothing like a big event to get you motivated huh!! what do u think ul do for your bday??
did u go out last night??
I was thinking the other day... what would i say to you if I saw you in the street or out somewhere!!would be crazy.

x

Beth said...

lol you sound so fun hyper!

Splinks said...

Glad your blog hasn't been found. I agree, it is a scary thought for anyone to find your blog from your real life

annamaria said...

Happy to hear eveything is safe! Oh, finding about my blog is one last bad thing that can happen to me right now..

Mia Hollow said...

Thank God everything's fine! :O you scared me!
mmmmm M&M's are my total binge trigger :S:S it's bad! lol

Alex said...

(Only recently joined and started following but...) I'm glad your blog is safe and that you're happy :D

Peridot (G+P) said...

I'm smiling. The picture at the top of your post reminds me of happy times at Waihola :)

You're right, 20 IS close to 18 too. It seems farther when you're looking down on it that up at it >.< Lol, typing kitty is deffo me at the computer XD ESPECIALLY after my coffee!

I'm glad you did't get busted. It's the worst feeling, thinking your confidences have leaked into the wrong sector of life D:

*Huggles* Sleep well! <3

little Miss Almost-Perfection said...

i am so glad u're safe. meaning ur blog. and meaning this blog is the real you.
good luck, sweetheart!

Dani said...

im glad no1 has foudn ur blog thats great
but if u still wanna change the url go for it

Mich said...

Good you're still here, and no one found the blog! You're birthday is only a few days after mine. That's hot. Let the countdown begin!
xxx

Kate said...

Omg I would totally freak out too if someone I knew found my blog! I'm glad your still alive, that must have been so scary.
Our birthdays are really close!:)
Stay strong xxx

Issyla said...

Whew, that's a relief! I can't imagine what I'd do if anyone found my blog! I'm glad you're safe =) and happy almost-birthday! I have a late bday too in November. Sorry your self esteem has been kinda low lately, but if it makes you feel any better I think you're gorgeous!

xoxo once again, glad you're safe!