I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Monday, August 30, 2010
It's Getting Late But I Don't Mind
Do you guys get my comments? I hope that you do. I aim for commenting on at least one in every two of each person's posts. I get all your lovely messages. They always make me smile, even the simple ones that just aknowledge your existance. Point is, if you're following me, and you think I'm not following you, ask me. I love reading everyone's blogs, and if I'm not reading yours, I'm missing out. Drop me a link, yeah?
Okay, only a short post. I'm in the middle of reading/commenting on literally more than 30 blogs. You guys are amazing, you know that? I love you all.
Oh, I actually have interesting food-related things to write, so I'll either edit this soon, or (more likely) post a new post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
i always get your comments, and comment back on my own blog (dont know if you ever read that though haha )..
I get them and I love them =]
p.s i quoted your blog to my boyfriend the other day. i said 'how can hearts so young feel so much pain' he just thought i was crazy
p.p.s i updated the post you just commented on
xxxx
omg u just popped my comment cherry! first comment on my blog ever :) thank u soo much.
i alwaaaaaaaays get your comments, you little comment fairy!!!
xx
i love gettin ur comments and i do always get them! you are amazing too! i love you xxxxx
I love your comments. And I love reading your blog! I just checked and I'm following 116 blogs....
Can't wait for interesting food-related things... get posting!
xxxx
I adore your comments :-] And your blog is lovely to read. The picture is inspiring too; I'm totes working on the thunder thighs right now. Haha
xoxo,
b.
i get ur comments as well adn they are lovely
and i love reading ur blog as well
of course I love your comments! and I love your blog -awesome picture,too!
better make a new post haha so I comment on it too!
*hugs*
You're so sweet reading so many blogs and making an effort to comment on them all! Thanks so much you're amazing <3
Haha you are soo sweet commenting on everyones blogs. I need to take a leaf out of your book. <3
i love your comments sarah since your the only one who comments on my blog! it means so much xxx
>.< i love getting your cmments they are so supportive and keep me on track- so thaaank you love!
and cant wait for the new post! ^.^
this is one of my favorite blogs!
<3 im in the middle of reading and commenting on over 30 blogs too. the google reader makes it easier :)
Love you too :)
Your comments are great, I always feel so much better after reading them <3
I love your comments! I really appreciate them!!
<33
do i have to tell you again how much i love your comments? because I could go on forever about them being amaaaazing and making my day, what on earth would I do without?!
I've only just started following your blog, and only just started my own actually, but thank you for following :) And I really enjoy reading your blog, looking forward to more :) x
I love getting your comments. :)
Post a Comment