Pages

Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day One


12.15pm
I'm posting from my phone so I hope ths works. Point is, we have no internet at home. It should only be temporary, I hope, but I thought you all should know. I weighed in at 70.5 this morning. I can't convert it to pounds at the moment, so that's up to you. :) Those who want to join me in this, get as much as you can from the previous post, and I'll make a page with everything on it as soon as I can. I typed it all up on my computer - I just have to wait to post it all up. It's 12.15pm and I haven't eaten. Soon, I will have an apple (81), biscuits (66), and a diet pepsi (1). Fish for dinner, so hopefully it won't be too high calorie. I'm aiming for 60.5 by my birthday. That's 10Kg, or like 20 pounds or something. Okay, I should go get a tram. I'll try and do all that stuff soon.
P.s ignore the spelling mistakes
P.p.s ONE HUNDREDTH POST! Woo!!

9.15pm
Intake for the day: apple (81), diet pepsi (1), gum (5), 2 sausages (400), mashed potato (200), cauliflower (15)
I also took two FatBlaster tablets. They're really making me shake, but I think that's because of the caffiene. I'm not used to it.
I fed the three left over biscuits to my dog, and didn't have the icy pole or the soup. Success.

Here is the diet plan page!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot! It's 155.1 lbs.

Rooting for you <3

MadelinaCooke said...

Nice work darliinngg. How long away is your birthday? I know you can get to 60kgs ;)

x said...

HAPPY 100th POST!
You are going to get to 60 so easy!
Good luck baby girl, I know you can do it!

Mindy said...

Fab job girly! Hang in there and I am sending internet vibes your way...much love!

Eloise18 said...

Well done! and nice plan :)
I was wondering where your post was :P you're too reliable! But it didn't come up on my dashboard :O
The time difference on your thread always throws me.
So 10kg loss in how long? I'm doing 1kg every 5 days so that should fit in nicely with your birthday I think? x

Sarah said...

eeeek good luck :)
and congrats on your 100th post :)
xxx

Tiffany Tilly said...

Yay for the 100th post and i know you can make it to your goal by your birthday! Just keep working, you're doing great :)

Mich said...

Happy 100th!! And thanks for the kind words and the hugs! :-* Slept much better last night. Stay strong and good luck with your new plan!!
xxx

Starving Artist said...

You are an inspiration, or should I say, thinspiration <3 100th post *clap* keep moving down deary, I'ma try and follow ya

little Miss Almost-Perfection said...

yes, you can do it lovely! but it takes time and hardwork.
and i know it sound shittish, but PLEASE don't do diet pills!
if u restrict enough, u're body will lose the weight naturally. please don't mess ur system up with chemical. those pills have DRUGS, they r addictive, do u want that?!

pixistix14 said...

Bummer about your internet! I'd die without internet... literally.
Stay strong and you can do it! lots of love!

Ava-Rose said...

thankYOU for your comments!!! :D
eeeeeeeeep I'm so excited for you, sounds like a good intake today!!!
About to click on the plan and have a squiz!!

Peridot (G+P) said...

The caffeine will keep you up and make you thirsty too, make sure to drink more, ok?

Yay! You stuck to the healthy stuff and didn't binge! Wish me luck for games night, ok?

WOOOOT! May our awesomeness continue until long after September is over! <3

Anonymous said...

good luck with the plan! birthdays are the best motivation :) we've got similar stats so hopefully i can lose with you!

www.thequestforaskinnyme.blogspot.com

an aussie woohoo - whereabouts? xx

Dani said...

happy 100ths post hun
and ur day went great yay for thatu will def reach ur gaol