Pages

Followers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fuck.

I think someone I know might have found my blog. We all know how bad that is. If this is true, I might go kill myself. It's so close to my birthday though. I mean, I made it REALLY clear to my 'friends' to not look for my blog, but one of them couldn't help themselves. Shows that you can't trust anyone.

10 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Don't kill yourself! If someone you know really found your blog, just change the url or the blog title. Change the design or your profile picture.

I hope everything works out for you!

Mia Hollow said...

oh dear! i really hope nothing happened! loads of luck! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ps. dont kill yourself! id miss you too much

Anonymous said...

Please dont kill yourself, dont even kid about that.. You can always delete all you old posts, so she cant see them again.. And yeah. change the look of your blog and remove the pic :) Im sure its all gonna be okay :)

Liz said...

I'm sorry this happened :( Please don't kill yourself! I would miss you far too much, and I'm sure there are other people who would miss you too. Think about all the good things in your life.

I hope it all works out!

zette said...

uh-ohh. why do you think they found it? yikes. that's a bummer but hang in there. sorry you've got a scare. maybe they didn't actually find it?? i'd take lindsay&lemons advice.

xoxo
zette

pixistix14 said...

Tell them to piss off sweetie. Don't kill yourself! We all love you. If they talk to you about it then go to a sex shop buy them a dildo send it to them in the mail with a note saying "here, now go fuck yourself" lmao (hope that made ya smile!)

Kandie said...

Definatly don't kill yourself. They are not worth dying over. You can always back up all your old posts and what not, delete everything and start again if you fear they will show it to everyone.

b. said...

Don't kill yourself!! I hope you were just using that as an expression. If they found your blog, just change the URL, it's super easy to do and we're all subscribed so we'll still see ya. I't not so hard, my dear. :-)

Just change the URL and tell them you closed the website or something. Then they won't look for it.

Best of Luck! Stay strong and beautiful,
B.

Anonymous said...

:O dont kill yourself! why did u even tell ur friends you have a blog? if my mate told e she had one and not to look for it i would think oooh she is hiding something and would DEFINATELY try to find it.
you shouldnt have told them in the first plae silly billy!
:P

windusa said...

I had a formspring for awhile, and I kept getting questions like "whats up with that blog?" "why am I the only one thats found it?" "lol do you really think that blog of yours will help YOU?" it scared the shit out of me. but after a little time I never heard about it :/ stay positive! <3