Pages

Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't You Know That When You Touch Me, Baby, That It's Torture


It's nearly 11am. I'm still pretty out of it. My self esteem is at about zero. I'm clearly adjusting to my anti-depressants again, and it's not fun. Basically, it means that I start to feel normal (not extravagent), and I don't like the way I look. Like, I still can't really get upset. Just disgusted. You know, your average body-hate. I guess it's okay because I don't like in some fantasy world like I've been in for the past couple months. However, at least when I'm imagining things, I don't hate myself.

You wouldn't believe the week I've had. You know how I was complaining (as usual) about how those two guys were getting girlfriends and I wouldn't have any "attention". Yeah, well, I found myself in a dark alley with one of them. It was totally slightly raining, and he stood there with his cigarette, looking all hot and sexy. No joke, he had me up against a wall. It was very, very hot. You see, it's the whole 'neck' thing. If anyone plays with my neck, I get shivers. I'm pretty sensitive there. And then he bit my neck! Right. I was gone. And by gone, I mean incredibly 'in the mood'. We made out for quite a while. Maybe a little more than 'made out', but no nakedness. (No nakedness only because we were in a dark, shifty alley. If we were in my room, on the other hand...) Point is, he asked this girl out, she said no, and things got even hotter between us. He seriously makes me nervous in a sexy way, not in an I-like-you way. I mean, I like him as a friend, but that's really all it is. I promise.

Oh, and I got a credit on my oral presentation. That's pretty good, since it only went for a third of the time it was supposed to, and my written piece with it was incredibly short. I'm serious. Noone clapped for ages at the end because they couldn't believe that it had finished. It probably helped that my teacher is about 70 years old. Now that I think about it, he probably meant to fail me, and placed the ticks in the wrong columns. And then, by the end when he was scoring it, he had forgotten who had just presented, and just (somehow) added up the marks. Chances are, he's on his death bed. I kid you not: he is seriously old.

Oh wow, I'm in a good mood. You see, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be a comedian (or at least I was in my past life). I mean, I enjoy being the centre of attention, and people laugh at me a lot, so why not. I'm one of those people that always has something to say. Perhaps the fat, funny girl is me? Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Nevermind.

My dad commented on my breakfast this morning. Chocolate yogurt. Don't kick me! It was only 150 cals. I think what I'm going to do (since I'm back in my normal mind), is to start counting calories and all that again. Keeping proper lists of what I've eaten. When I'm highly medicated, my life SEEMS sparkly, and I end up just chilling. Not stressing about food, but not eating it all. Just 'normal'. So yeah, that 28 Day Plan thing maybe. It's my birthday in less than a month, and I must look good for that.

16 comments:

windusa said...

Ohh hott ;] I know you can loose all the weight you want by your birthday! My ADHD meds chill me out and kill my appetite. When I'm on them I don't think about food at all :] I love it!

pixistix14 said...

haha hot hot hot! That was juicy! I love these little love affair stories! haha GO GIRL! WOOT WOOT! Mmmm chocolate yogurt..

Mindy said...

Definitely Hot! Gotta love it! Anyway, welcome back to the land of the medicated...yes...lovely...just put your feet up and enjoy the ride. ;) Loves!

Anonymous said...

ooh you and Mr Man had some fun! ;) hahaaha
and ohyumm choco yoghurt!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the pic .. Its really good thinspo :)

x said...

:D Ahhhh! I am so very excited about this sexy friend of yours! Eeeee!
Your comments and blog literally brighten my day, you have no idea! Definately keep me updated on this sexy boy, since your the only one getting any action, because I am totally not going to sleep with A.P (okay most likely will by next sunday) hahah (: xxx

little Miss Almost-Perfection said...

great stuff goin' on with that little hottie, huh? good luck with it!
and btw, don't be scared do get a piercing, the pain is just a minute thing, while the satisfaction is full-blown)) i'm totally into it right now. only my abs must be look perfect for such a belly ring!...btw, do you have an idea how can I erase it(i mean trace that line upon what i wrote)? thnx

annamaria said...

great thinspo pic!!!

Mia Hollow said...

sexy sexy ;) hehe! that must have been fun!
lucky with the grade :) im glad everythings going okay. sorry about the state of mind youre in right now though

Hana said...

dayum, gotta love them hot moments with no strings attached.
chocolate yogurt sounds pretty good right now..
take care hun <333

Kandie said...

I bet you did awesome on your presentation and thats why you got a good mark. Even old, near death teachers reconize that (and in my experience are the ones more concerned about that shit. Something about being old and cranky).

Dani said...

c u did good this ur presentation even though ud dint go the hole time
o wow that sounds hot and dont worry im a next person too
the pic lovley

angel in pain said...

Hott! Gotta love your sexy friend. I love the pic, its awesome thinspo. I really needed some

Ava-Rose said...

oh you got some action!! jealous!! sounds very hot.. I agree with the neck thing... someone simply breathing on my neck could get me going lol......
grrrrreeeat pic!

Sarah said...

Loveeee your blog!
I can't believe how many people you follow, and yet you still have time to comment on my blog (:
it really makes me feel like someone is listening!
You can totally lose the weight by your bday. We're all here for ya!
btw, you have an awesome name (;

Eloise18 said...

God I was in a similar situation with a guy...in a tent the other week...and I was on a high mood (quick cycling hypo-manic depression) and the fucking neck!!!