I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
I Am Indifferent, Yet I Am A Total Mess
It's 12.30pm, and I'd like to point out that I'm still here! I didn't disappear. I've just been reading your blogs in my spare time. I think I follow too many, but that's okay! I enjoy it.
Well, I've been awesomely down. I'm thinking my meds need to be increased. I can't concentrate on anything much other than how upset I am. That sounds so dramatic. It's not that bad, I promise.
I haven't weighed myself in a while, now. Since that binge last week, I haven't been near the scales. Sure, that food wouldn't be in be any more (in food form, at least), but I'm too scared.
Okay, I don't have long. Time to catch up on your blogs, lovelies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
thank u so much for your kind words, lovely.
it'll be okay, i promise. :*
maybe if we had some action things would be better :P
No. Serious hope things get better :)
x
I've missed you y'know ):
I hope you get better soon, cause then you'll be able to blog. And when you blog, I know you're still here.
<3
=( sorry you're feeling down! We hope you feel better! Just know that you're very much loved here in the blogging community for all your positive energy =)
Thanks for the lovely comment. And I've seen photos of you on here - you've no reason to be jealous! ;D
Hope you feel better!!
You're here :) I missed you too :P
I hope you feel better really soon sweetheart. And thank you so much for your awesome comments! Stay strong miss <3
i hope that u feel better soon hun
thanks for the comment hun :)
i love beginning a blog entry explaining i haven't disappeared <3
I missed you too. :) You're lovely and I hope you're doing okay even though you're feeling down. I know how that feels and it's not nice. I guess we just have to keep hoping that it will pass and we will remember the things that make us happy.
Stay beautiful. <3
I'm sorry you're feeling down.
Don't worry hun I haven't been near the scales in two weeks cause I feel so scared! Cheer up sweetie! I'm glad I'm back I just now caught up on your blogs! lol
im sure you wont have gained if you havent binged since then! i know how you feel though, sometimes i stop weighing myself because im too scared too.
xxxxxxx
hope you feel better soon, lovely <3 xoxo
Post a Comment