Pages

Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day Six and Seven


It's just after 3pm. I'm at uni. I have an exam in less than an hour. Joy. I am incredibly unwell with an epic cough. It's killing me. Same weight as usual. What am I doing wrong? I think I should aim for bloody 5 kilo loss, instead of 10. Perhaps I haven't been taking enough pills. It's up to six a day, but I only have 2 a day at most, or else I can't sleep. It's hard to know what to do.

So, intake so far: 1 and a half cough lollies, and two diet pills. And some diet pepsi.

I should go. I'll update later. And I promise I will catch up on your blogs Thursday night!!!!
____________________________________________________________________

Intake: 2 and a half cough lollies, diet pills, diet pepsi, a biscuit, a tiny bit of minestrone soup. I feel too unwell to eat.

16 comments:

Issyla said...

Oh no! It's awful to hear you're not feeling well!! Drink a lot of soup and make sure you have some vitamin C, don't worry about weight loss while you're sick, just try to get better! Good luck on your test and hang in there! Make sure you get enough sleep too!! <3

Anonymous said...

Im sick too, and it really sucks ! But as Issyla says, dont think about losing weight right now, just think about getting better <3

Anonymous said...

uni tests + sickness must suck :( ditto the other girls!
what diet pills do you take? do they work? x

Alex said...

Hope you feel better :) and good luck on the test. And you aren't doing anything wrong, it'll pay off don't worry x

annamaria said...

hope you are feeling already better!!!
good luck on your exam too

xoxo

Susie said...

what pills do you take? I'm up to 8 a day (6 is the cut off really though....)

Mia Hollow said...

good luck with the exam!
xxxxxxx

Analise said...

What's your exam on?
6 a day? That's a lot! Looking at one makes me feel sick.

I'm sorry to hear you're sick :(
It's probably why you're not losing right now. Your body is holding onto fuel to help fight the infection.
Remember your body needs extra calories to get better faster and the sooner it gets better, the sooner you'll start losing weight again.

Feel better soon!
xxx

Liz said...

Good luck on your exam! And I hope you feel better, but at least you don't want to eat :)

x said...

Whhhhhhhhy are you so amazing? Seiously get 5 comments from you to brighten my pathetically dark life.
Exercise your butt off, and maybe drink some green tea to kick up that metabolism?
I'm just a tad excited knowing that your less than 1 1.5 hours away.
Put your calories in on losertown.com calorie counter and see what it says, maybe you might need to eat less? Hope you went well on the exam babe (: xxx

Starving Artist said...

You're sick too? I'm so sorry. Being sick really sucks.
Good luck though, I know you can do it girl.

Dani said...

o hunny im so sorry that ur sick
take care of urself and get well soon
and good luck on ur test

JENNY WILL BE PERFECT... said...

i'm sorry you're not feelng well. get well soon!! xxx

ps.what diet pills do you use and do they work?

pixistix14 said...

Get well! Careful on those pills sweetie!
Good luck on the test.. Even though its stupid you might wanna eat something small before you take your test it might help you concentrate!

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I hope you get better!

Anonymous said...

you've got a gorgeous body, hope you feel better. ♥