Pages

Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This Could Be Something Extraordinary


All is well. I have things under control. I feel so happy and carefree, I just don't know if it will last. I hope it will. Right now, I love Gossip Girl and Keeping up with the Kardashians! At the moment, I'm super cold.

My nails are painted red, and tomorrow I shall wear a cute flower skirt with leggings.

I have a half-way goal-weight outfit! I'll take a picture of it one day and show you. The sizes arent that small, so it's not an ultimate goal-weight outfit. But basically, it's jeans, a little red top, and a white belt. I would love to be able to wear it out. Hopefully I can by Christmas. Remember, it's hot down here on Christmas!

Oh yes. I am definitely going to be sunbaking over the next few weeks.

Stay golden.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

This post made me smile ;)
x

Alex said...

Glad you're staying positive :) and good luck! Stay skinny xx

Anonymous said...

I love those shows aswell ! And 90210 <3 Cant wait to see you outfit darling !!

teaspoon said...

Glad to see you're happy :)

Eloise18 said...

nice post :)are you on summer break now? x

Kimberley said...

You sound so happy, makes me happy too (:
Are you in southern hemisphere? Aussie? New Zealand?

fatfatfat said...

So jealous that you get to sunbath right now!! My tan has all but vanished and I am already disgustingly pale :( That outfit sounds real cute!!! I can't wait to see it!

Ash said...

your comments always make me smile, your so sweet!

my nails are currently red too. i love read. the outfit sounds adorable! I await pictures with bated breath XD

pixistix14 said...

aww! clothes make everything better! ^ Ash is so funny!
I love the outfit already!
xoxox
you'll reach your goal!

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented on one of your posts in agess. I've been reading everything though. And this post made me smile. I am sooo happy for you right now. I hope this continues. You are beautiful, trust me, you'll see it too one day. xxx

Dani said...

aw this post made me happy and smile

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I totally love the Kardashians! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Unknown said...

hell yeh... sunbaking for the win. you will totally be rocking that outfit by xmas. xoxo

Ava-Rose said...

christmas, the sun ahhh I cannot wait!!

Love gg too, which ep and season are u up to?
xx

Kandie said...

Ooh can't wait to see the outfit. I have little goal outfits that I used to be able to fit into. The other day I found I fit into my prom dress (Prom was 7 years ago!), and actually it was a bit loose. But it's not from when I was my smallest (a year earlier). I'm looking forward to the day that those clothes are to big.

ana said...

nice to see you're in a good mood :)

i think the 'goal outfit' is a great idea! i have some pants from high school i want to fit into again, but i think i might make a whole outfit of it so it's a bigger deal when i can wear it!

xoxo

Casablanca said...

I feel better tanned. Im going to have to fake suntan to keep up with your gorgeous bronze. Jealous of your warm Christmas. Im so happy you feel so good, its a refreshing thing to hear.