Pages

Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fuck The World


"Drinking and driving is not smart, but possibly fun. Isn't that the meaning of life? To have fun? I sure hope not. Things are fucking gay. So I say we all get drunk and then drive and all that jazz. Cos one thing is for certain, people love you more when you're fucked up."

Yep. My facebook status from about an hour ago. I haven't had a good morning. I won't go into details, but I just don't get along with my brother and, by association, his girlfriend. Had an argument with him, half through my mother. It comes out that a couple weeks ago, when she lost a bracelet, and I helped them search for it - one of the first, actual-nice things I have done for them - and then they found it not long after, they blame me! She accused me of stealing it, hiding it, and then placing it on the floor after she had freaked out about it. I just found this out today.

Then, last night, her jewellery was in the bathroom. I wanted a shower so I put the jewellery into my other brother's room, explained to him I was showering, so if she wanted to wear it, she could get access to it. FULLY GOOD INTENTIONS. And then my mum tells me today that my brother's girlfriend thought I had HIDDEN it on purpose, like I supposedly did last time. So, I was all 'fuck this shit' and got upset.

When I get upset, I turn up my music LOUD and put make up on. LOTS of makeup. Full foundation, I hide my freckles that make me look so young. Put blush on my cheeks. I cover my eyes in eyeshadow, eyeliner, and think, black mascara. I make my lips red, and make my hair big, messy, and insane. I paint my nails red, and then I'm done.

Following that, I sniff acetone. Oh yes. Don't ask. Usually, I'd have a couple drinks. I only had a Red Bull because it was only 12.30pm, and I was supposed to drive my OTHER brother to a party tonight.

Ugh. I'm still kind of upset. Brother and his girlfriend went out. They're going away next week. I cannot wait.

But seriously, revenge is the way to go.

This all started this morning when I saw that they had stolen some of my VERY expensive, low calories cheese from the fridge draw that he KNOWS not to go into. I tried to talk to him about, but he told me he did it because he "doesn't give a fuck".

And that is why I need revenge. I'm not sure what to do. I went through his draw two days ago to see if he had a cigarette I could take (yes, obviously I'm just as bad as him), and I found pregnancy tests, condoms, lube, among other things. GROSS. He's only 17. Ew ew ew. And his girlfriend is one of those girls who use heaps of fake tan and fake everything. Seriously. Get out of my house.


Oh wow. Longest post EVER. Well, not ever. Usually I try to keep it short and concise, but I really needed to vent.

Now that I'm on holidays, I'll be on here a lot more. I have so many awesome followers. I'm fairly sure I'm following all of you. If I'm not, let me know.


The important question is, how do you get your ANGER out?!

23 comments:

A Girl with Tiny Intentions said...

I scream at the top of lungs as much as I need to while I'm driving in my car alone. I do that now instead of crying about how angry, alone, tired, annoyed, overwhelmed, and sad I am. Maybe a little insane? But it helps and feels good.

I'm sorry about all that drama at home right now, I hate disrespect. I hope things get less annoying girlie.

Unknown said...

if im semi sensible i go out with my friends and dance it off or go to the gym. if im not sensible... everything self destructive. Maybe try staying with a friend for a while. take care. xo

teaspoon said...

thats what blogs are for hun
to just release all the feelings that you keep in through the day
if you dont have anywhere to release, things could cause trouble
and we wouldn't want that deary

hope you're alright.
your brother's a douche btw.
xo <3

Alex said...

Omg that sounds so frustraatttinnngg! I usually get upset when I'm angry, you know the kind of angry where you cry with frustration? I used to get it out with cutting, occasionally I binge but nowadays I cry. :S It's so soppy but hey-ho. Or vent it to someone else, just talk to them, they don't have to talk back just to listen.
Glad to hear from you <3 stay strong and let us know how the revenge goes! ha :)

Anonymous said...

hey i just started following you, your blogs pretty awesome. haven't had a chance to have a good read but i'll get there.
i usually scream into a pillow if i really wanna let it out, or confront the person and scream at them ;)
x

Anonymous said...

Hey sarah luv your blog!! Drink driing is a NO NO =)!! I get my anger out by listening to music as loud as i can!!

Also my account got hacked so I have created a new on e if you are interested I'm looking for support and giving it!! It's a breathe of fresh air!! FUN, BRIGHT and POSITIVE =)

Anonymous said...

Eww hun I am so sorry. Siblings can be such a pain in the ass some times. If it makes you feel any beter, my bro and I absolutely despised each other growing up. And now, since we've both been out of the house for a few years, we are becoming good friends. It gets better with time, brothers do grow up and become mature eventually I promise!

When I get that pissed I run until I can't breath anymore. Distracts from the emotional pain and burns some calories ;) haha

Kandie said...

I kick and scream and throw a toddler tantrum. I have a tendacy to throw things, then throw myself on the floor and refuse to get up as the day in ruined by my anger and I might as well just lay here and die.

Very mature I know.

I'd take the contents of your brothers drawer (or actually the whole thing) and place it on your mothers bed. Let her deal with all the condoms and lube and whatnot. Especially if that is something shed get upset about. Or I'd do something and blame it on the girlfriend.

Eloise18 said...

I have problems expressing my anger...I don't. Your brother sounds...infuriating. I love the idea of you making yourself up when you're angry, I would love that to alleviate my anger! x

Dani said...

wow long ass crazy day there
and damn ur brother
and anger hm it depends on how anger i am sometimes i throw things or cry or self harm it all depends

annamaria said...

interesting post, so I didn't mind it was long!
well.. I'm sorry for all these kiddish troubles you have, and I'm sure you will be calm enough when they live! stay strong till then!
I usually dance the anger out -or eat- but I try to stay out of the kitchen. You can go running or just a walk :)

Letti ♿ ✡ said...

I would say set something up that he'll get blamed for, make obvious something that he'd done that he'd be punished for, but that's probably not the best way to go.
I like the idea of putting his drawer contents on your mum's bed though.

When my sister used to talk out of her ass to get me into trouble, I'd spill some heavy dirt I had on her and it would completely backfire. But then again, I'm an incredibly vindictive person.

xoxo

Nerisaga said...

Siblings...love them, hate them.
It will get better with time, I promise, but that is little comfort now.

It's messed up what happened. And I wish you didn't have to deal with it because you have so much else going on in your life.

I always take anger out on myself. I punish other people by hurting myself. Sometimes it goes unnoticed and then they just think I "put myself above all the fighting or act indifferent"...either way, it works for me.

I wish you the best of luck!

Kat said...

ew. Wow. I would freak out if my little sister did that. We're younger than you and your brother, but still, in that situation, I would go ape shit. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. I don't really know why. Anyway, usually I just scream and throw things when I'm angry or I hurt myself. I'm trying not to do any of that though. It's not exactly the healthiest way to get rid of anger.

~Cora

Run said...

If I were sensible all the time I would just run off my anger or work it out in the gym. Failing that I get very drunk with a few friends and blare my iPod on the long ass walk home.

Ugh your brothers girlfriend sounds like so many people I have on Facebook. Fake ass everything. Your brother is an annoying 17 year old. I'm the same age as him and still not that vindictive.

Take care of yourself. xxx

NightFlower said...

That sounds really frustrating. My ways of expressing anger aren't that great... O.o I turn up my music loudly too when I'm in a "sensible" mood, go outside running or write / go on PT / blogger. :) And if I had low calorie cheese and anybody took it, I would FREAK out. I sure hope this revenge goes well :D *crazy evil laughter*! Hope you're ok x

Peridot (G+P) said...

Lol, in my photo you can observe the magic of loose/baggy clothes for hiding problem areas. My puku and thighs are total disaster zones atm. I try not to look at myself in mirrors.

Your brothers girlfriend is a slapper. Lol, you'd better start disinfecting the toilet seat with bleach, you don't know what diseases that tart has! XD

Demand that he replace the cheese if you bought it with your own money for your personal consumption. Take it to whichever adult will listen to a mature, reasoned approach and will put FOOT to cheese stealing ASS!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumm, I put on Eminem REALLY LOUD and clean my room, I sing along to angry music, kill things on the internet, make angry ranty posts with creative insults. Ooooh inventing insults and expletives is a favourite one.

What plan of action are you taking with said revenge?

Anonymous said...

After reading your about me, I feel like we are the same person, twins maybe haha.

I'm diagnosed with GAD with bouts of depression from time to time. Some social anxiety too, but that one is not official.

I'm a psychology major, too. I'm trying to find out what makes us seriously so freaking worried all the time, one day i'll figure it outtt.

You have a cute blog though! Following you.

And to answer your question, when I'm angry I write. Write and write and write. Sometimes not even real thoughts. But hey, don't we all.

pixistix14 said...

Thank you for venting sweetie! It was needed. Honestly this was one my fave posts of yours..it's so real.
My anger is sickening....I drink and cut, or beat myself.. or go for walks hoping to get lost...

Starving Artist said...

wow, craziness, I hate girls like that, I'm so sorry your bro picked one up & I really hope he gets rid of her soon, but you know how teenage boys are.. with the stuff you found in his draw.. I think I see why he's keeping her >.<
My anger tends to come out the same as Pixiestix14.. sometimes it is worse though, if I end up taking it out on someone else... :/

Yours Truly said...

LOL! That thing with the makeup? I do that too.
I don't usually wear any makeup, so I don't have any application skills. . . I always end up looking like a low-end hooker!

My other coping skills involve music, making messes (or cleaning them), and attempting to talk to someone then giving up and ignoring people.
I used to play this game where I would get into my car drive for a certain amount of time in one direction and then just start making random turns. Essentially getting myself really lost. Then I had to figure out how to get home without asking for directions.
Weird. But I loved it.

Misschickabee said...

My secret weapon is to be above anger, and rub my arrogance in the faces of others haha. Usually that pisses them off more and I feel a hell of alot better! Love your blog. Follow mine?

Antoinette Musik said...

You are a very gorgeous girl and absolutely perfect just the way you are.

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com