Pages

Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Revenge Is Sweeter Than You Ever Were


Bitch used all my EXPENSIVE hair removal cream. I found out last night. I think she has it in for me.

So, I grabbed some vodka and red bull, got in my car, turned the music up, and got drunk. It's okay, I didn't drive anywhere. I just had my own fun. I was there for about an hour and a half, waiting for my mum to come home.

When she did, we have a chat. She believes that I don't try to be nasty to my brother's girlfriend. And she knows that my brother's girlfriend can be really bitchy. I feel better. Mum also knows that I drink when I get upset. I was considering seeing a counsellor or psychologist. I haven't since the end of last year, but maybe it might help again.

You guys said some brilliant stuff on my last post. Some made me really laugh! And some of you had brilliant ideas. I was very impressed.

My favourite revenge ideas:

Kandie
"I'd take the contents of your brothers drawer (or actually the whole thing) and place it on your mothers bed. Let her deal with all the condoms and lube and whatnot. Especially if that is something shed get upset about. Or I'd do something and blame it on the girlfriend."

Cheveux Fluorescents
"I would say set something up that he'll get blamed for, make obvious something that he'd done that he'd be punished for, but that's probably not the best way to go.I like the idea of putting his drawer contents on your mum's bed though."

Peridot
Your brothers girlfriend is a slapper. Lol, you'd better start disinfecting the toilet seat with bleach, you don't know what diseases that tart has! XD Demand that he replace the cheese if you bought it with your own money for your personal consumption. Take it to whichever adult will listen to a mature, reasoned approach and will put FOOT to cheese stealing ASS!

I posted that last comment on my facebook. It just made me laugh so much. People liked it.


Anyway, it's the weekend now. I'm babysitting tonight (not fun - these kids are really badly behaved).
 
I'm considering starting the Master Cleanse, but I want to see if I like the taste first. =)
 
I have to go vote in the state election now. I'm gonna give my vote to whoever has the hottest leader.
 
Question: what's your relationship like with your mum?

23 comments:

Kat said...

My relationship with my mother is pretty great. Sometimes we talk, but she's basically in denial so I can still do what I want in terms of food. I love Kandie's idea of putting all his shit on your mum's bed. And the master cleanse tastes just fine. Like plain lemonade. I add some apple cider vinegar to it too for good measure. Apparently a ton of celebrities drink acv for it's health benefits. If you do end up doing the master cleanse, you should probably look into taking a multi-vitamin, if you don't already. I hope things get better with your family!

~Cora

Anonymous said...

haha that last comment is the best :)
i've got a great relationship with my mum, but to outsiders it would seem very strange. i taunt and tease her a lot for fun and it's all for laughs, but that's built on a lot of respect and love.
i've never tried the mastercleanse but a friend has and she said it tasted allright! good luck xx

Miss Unrau said...

My Mum passed away 4 years ago. But before that we were pretty much best friends, but NOT the sister/daughter friends where I walk all over her, get drunk all the time, and bring guys home. Oooooooooooooooooooo no, she was a strict little lady. :)

Letti ♿ ✡ said...

Ack, I don't get along with my mother. She's a white supremacist even though we're mixed-race, and despite being an immigrant, she hates *all other* immigrants. It's weird.

She threw me out when I was dating a Malaysian and I've considered our relationship officially severed since then. I grew up in a tribal environment and she somehow found a way to alienate me from the rest of the community whenever I wanted to look more deeply at other areas of my heritage, although everybody else isn't bigoted like her so she must have lied through her teeth about something.

I haven't seen her in months, but now she's emailing me, wanting me to come back o_O.

xoxo

Nerisaga said...

I'm glad you at least have the support of your mother. :)

Cancer stole my dad when I was a kid, so I am really close with my mom.

Just hang in there..and seeing a psychologist might be good. You only have one life, right!

A Girl with Tiny Intentions said...

I don't open myself up to my mom, tried many times before and she didn't respond like I needed her to. But we have a lot of fun together making jokes and all. She treats me like a princess any way she can. I'm beyond lucky to have her.

I did the master cleanse for a day Lol
I really liked it though. I think I'll try again after the holidays.

Good luck with babysitting! I know too well that kids can get crazyyy.

Kandie said...

My Mom and I have a complicated relationship. For a few years I seriously considered cutting her out of my life, but she realized what she was doing that hurt me (not telling me major life changing, lying to me about things she thought I didn't need to know, treating me like a child even though I was an adult).

Also she really realized that our major source of conflict was the fact her husband treats me like a piece of shit. And I used to get into trouble because I tell him off all the time, and don't respect him. I've decided he's not welcome in my life and have no intention to spend any time with him whatsoever (until he dies, then I'll go and piss on his grave). This has caused my mom some stress, but it's the only way I can have a relationship with her. Though if she stays with him much longer I will have to question how much she actually wants me in her life and how much I will allow her in.

I actually enjoy the taste of the master cleanse. I've never been able to go more than 3 days though, my life is against me fasting.

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love your voting strategy.

Anonymous said...

Question: what's your relationship like with your mum?

well i hate her. She's a fucking paranoid, creepy little bitch who would love for me to get fat and stay fat. yeah and my dad's 10 times worse. stupid verbal and sometimes physical abuser. my dysfunctional family is unfunctional.

DamnPrecious said...

i cut her out of my life two years ago. best damn decision i ever made.

sofia said...

my mum is a complete bitch and doesnt know. then gets it blamed on me. but you cant do that you little bitch, ive got the high ground.

whoops. i just blew up on her. oh well. guess i was a tad angry from writing that.

Peridot (G+P) said...

whAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT?!?!???/!1/!??1/!?????? You put that on FB? *Dies* OMG!!! XD

OMG poke holes in the condoms :p Pregnancy scare anyone?? (I didn't say that) WTF crawled up her ass and died, anyway?

My mum is a drug addicted, hypocritical BITCH. I don't talk to her much. Lets just say the less I see of her the better, mmmkay?

<3

(Still can't believe you put that up! XD)

Peridot (G+P) said...

Lol, there you go. A whole minute of me being a total ass for you to pollute your eyes with :p

I still can't get over the fact that you posted it, though! XD I hope you can get your own back on the tart!

<3

NightFlower said...

Haha lol those comments were hilarious! I'd like to see your brother's girlfriend's and your brother's faces if they saw those, especially the last one! Good luck with babysitting O.o
My relationship with my mum is a bit of a rollercoaster. It's kind of unpredictable. She's lovely really and we get on allright most of the time, and she can be very kind and caring and generous. But the moment we disagree on something we end up screaming at each other, it's crazy. I love her though, and I guess all parents and daughters do this from time to time. Hope you're ok =) x

Eloise18 said...

My relationship with my mum is complicated. I wouldn't let her see me at some points in hospital (tubes etc) and that really hurt her and even though it was like...THREE years ago it is still an issue. But I do know she cares deep down.
We don't hug, we don't kiss, we honestly barely say more than day to day necessities to each other.
x

Unknown said...

omg master cleanse is the worst tasting liquid ever! seriously its better to eat the lemon than drink it with the pepper and syrup. its foul!
aaanywayyys... i dont have the greatest relationship with my mum. she is very controlling and hard to get along with. but i know she loves me. nawww.

Dani said...

um my mom acts more like my friend then a parent
i got away with so much as a teen cause she just care or nething so its good in a way but bad as well

désespérée de maigrir said...

Sounds like a bunch of silly drama - I hate when my brothers bring home stupid girlfriends!

The Master Cleanse is pretty rough... just a warning :)

As for my mum - we usually get along really well. She's kind of meddlesome and strict, but we have a lot in common so it usually works ok. Right now she's recovering from knee surgery though, so I've been having to take care of her a lot - it's hard since she can't do anything for herself, but I suppose it's a good, humbling experience for me.

Peridot (G+P) said...

OMG YES!

Drinking and cuddle puddles. I'll hunt up the hippies :D

Anonymous said...

Oh you so HAVE to do the draw thing xD
If she's going to say you're being nasty to her regardless then start actually being nasty, I mean, you're getting blamed for it anyways right.
It's good that your mother knows your intentions at least, I hate when I feel like my family are all against me. It's the worst.

Mich said...

...On the subject of revenge:
Peeing in my sister's shampoo and then knowing that she still uses it always makes me feel better when she's being a biotch. I've also scrubbed the toilet with her toothbrush. Covered her room in pollen during allergy season. Booby-trapped her bedroom. The possibilities are endless.

Mum and I are more like roommates than mother and daughter. She was never into the whole mothering thing, but we get along great.

<3

Smallasapanda said...

Hey,
I've been reading your blog for awhile now but only just joined to the site.
I live in Melbourne too,
It's good your mother believes you and understands your brothers gf is a total bitch.
My relationship with my mum - very strained - to say the least.

onebrokendoll said...

My relationship with my mother is very... nonexistant. She's so wrapped up in herself. I understand she had a hard life, and still does, but she gets so caught up in the "I don't know what to do" feeling and the "my life is so horrible", she forgets that I need her too.

Then again, I guess she's so tired of being needed, she just really wanted me not to need her.

I feel like I should be lying down on a couch for this haha :)