Pages

Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Date and the Master Cleanse


Yep. That's right. I had a date. With a boy. On Wednesday night. I probably haven't written about him. So, here's the summary:

Second semester, PHIL 101 (Philosophy). Loud, annoying, obnoxious guy behind me. I wrote mny best friend a note, saying "The guy behind me is annoying. Is he hot?" She replied "No, he has a beard". I like bearded men (gross?), so I turned around. From that moment on, he was known as Hot Philosophy Guy. We rarely talked. I just sort of stared. Kinda lame. =) So, as much as I flirted, no mutual flirtation from him. Last week of exams, he comes in, sits a couple desks away and winks at me. I was like 'OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD' for the whole exam. Afterwards, he asked for my number and ran off.

Now, here's the cool bit:

I got no call or text for a week. I had a memory of putting a 2 into the number I gave him, which I don't have, but my friend told me it was just a false memory I created to make myself feel better - which was fair. I added him on facebook, and found out that I DID give him the wrong number. How awesome am I? But then, it was all okay.

So, we went out. He took me to the State Library to teach me chess (can't say that wasn't creative), and then took me bowling. He decided he wanted McDonalds, and, proudly, I just got a frozen coke.

And yes, we kissed, a lot. I made a smartass comment that if he could actually get a strike, I would let him kiss me. But then he did. So it went from there.

He wants to see me this Tuesday. I'll let you know what happens. I'm still a maybe. It's been exactly one year since I've been in a relationship, and I don't know if I want to get back into one just yet. I'll keep you posted.


Okay. I just made the juice. 350 ml water, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and 1/10 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. It smells like cake mix. I'm creeped out. Mum tried it for me first and said it tasted like cake mix. I have a feeling she is being quite positive.

TIME TO TRY IT.

Wow. Interesting. Not horrible. Like cake mix, but not the yummy kind. Might be possible with big sips through a straw, washed down with water. Maybe. If I choose to do this, it will only be a trial at the start.

Okay. I'm grossed out. Long aftertaste. Not bad, mind you. Just...different. :)


I'll update soon. And catch up on your blogs. I'm sending you all virtual love and hugs!

28 comments:

Eloise18 said...

master cleanse is FOUL!
YAY for hot philosophy guy it sounds goooooood! I hope things go well on Tuesday xxx

robyngabrielle said...

ooh more updates on Hot Philosophy Guy please! (i like beards too)

i'm so intrigued by the Master Cleanse - let us know if it works! xx

Starving Artist said...

aww lol cute! good luck!

Alex said...

awww well done on the date :) and hope the cleanse turns out well for you. hows your eating (or not ha) going? Any loss from the cleanse or particular calorie amounts? let us know :) xxx

DamnPrecious said...

that sounds like an awesome date! is he bearded or scruffy? (i like scruffy!)

Anonymous said...

yaay for dates and cute guys!!

Good luck with your cleanse. Keep us posted on your losses :)

Anonymous said...

your date sounded heaps cute
love the thinspo btw, i've the top one
x

Anonymous said...

Those lemonades are ghastly once you've been drinking them for a while. Definitely worth trying it though! Well done on only having the drink at mcdonalds! Stay strong xx

Dani said...

never done the master cleanse
ur date sounded fun diffrent but different is good
stay strong hun

Emry said...

Aw, sounds like a lovely date! Good luck with the cleanse! :)

j said...

HPG sounds like a pretty cool guy : ) have fun.
I know someone who just lost 20lbs in 10 days on the master cleanse,so good luck. How long are you planning on doing it for?

Anonymous said...

AH! He sounds cool! :) Good luck with this one, eh?

*hugsandkisses* for you too <3

Anonymous said...

oooh hot philosophy guy sounds cute!! he certainly went to a lot of effort for your first date which is a good sign :)
hmm lots of people are trying this mastercleanse mixture - i may have to try it! good luck xxx

windusa said...

Luck lucky girl ;] enjoy the boy!! Hmmm I dont know how I feel about the master cleanse...Good luck with it though! I would love to hear how it goes

Meg said...

I wish you so much luck with that guy! It sounds just amazing :)
And details, please!! :)
Love

~ Meg

Gem!! said...

I love bearded men too.
Mostly the English ones with little caps on.
Surprising how many of them are around!

xx

Anonymous said...

*Hugz*! Wow sounds like a weird flavor 0.o and don't worry you're not alone in liking a guy with some hair on his face :)

Smallasapanda said...

Hahaha, i love bearded men too! Hopefully i don't run into yours! I live in melb too, but don't worry i have a partner anyway.
I tried the master cleanse once, i was so excited, i purchased everything (cost like 20 dollars) and made the juice, took a sip and almost threw up!
I'm glad you dont mind it, i'm thinking of giving it another go though. Keep me updated on how you are going!
Good luck with the cleanse (and the bearded boy ;) )

sofia said...

oooohhh, boys. have fun with hot philosophy guy!

stay lovely. <3

teaspoon said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Your date sounded so cute :)
<3 I'm glad you had a good time

I have not tried the master clense, it sounds gross though. Good luck!


I'm excited for Tuesday :D hahaha
xoxo stay beautiful

Nerisaga said...

YAY for the boy!
And YAY for the cleanse...didn't Beyonce do that thing to lose like a GAZILLION pounds for Dream Girls movie?

Best of luck to you in both love and other things! >D

Mich said...

I actually kind of liked the Master Cleanse lemonade. :/ It's a weird mix of flavours. Good luck with the cleanse!

Philosophy guy sounds great! Can't wait to hear more about him. :D

xoxoxo

Heather said...

Ohhh my God! Good work on the boy front, I'm excited for you. Philosophy guys are always hot. And beards are cool, as long as they're not bald and beardy, that creeps me out.
I've thought about the master cleanse but it seems a bit odd, let me know how it goes!
xxxxx

Nathaniac said...

Im glad your date went well. Your really strong, i respect that :) keep up the good work.
Im a new follower, cant wait to see your progress
Pce, Nate

NightFlower said...

Good luck with the master cleanse! =) The Philosophy guy sounds awesome =) hope your next date with him goes well if there is one! xx

Peridot (G+P) said...

Oh god, I so couldn't do the master cleanse. I'd DIE living on sugar water for days on end. Good luck! D: You're so much stronger than me. Seriously, CAKE BATTER? *Gags* I'd be willing to murder for some tomato soup before the day was out!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I have a place! :D You seriously pulled some magic hoping over there. There will be photos and maybe a cardboard fort when I get the internet on. Maybe.

SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU! <3

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Wow! Happy days for you...have fun on Tuesday :)x

Rachael is broken said...

I just started following your blog and all I can say is wow. You are so inspiring. Thank you <3 stay strong