So, I went on a second date. It was lovely. He kept it all a secret, and then took my to a park where we played Soccer and went for a walk. Then onto the casino where we played that game with all the numbers. Yeah, not very descriptive, but that's all I can remember. We had dinner there as well. I ordered fish and chips, which was only $6, which was good because I only had a small bit of it. Then, we sat out on the pier and chatted. It was absolutely lovely. He might be staying over next week. ;)
I swore off love, but obviously it had other ideas.
Intake:
B - 3 FatBlaster tablets
L - icy pole 75
D - ham steak 130, chips 150, egg 95, small bit of cheesecake 200
Outake:
Treadmil - 140 cals
I just bought some new diet pills online. I did some reasearch, and it seems that these two are quite promising.
Detoxu - 72 hour diet pill that supposedly lets you lose up to 10 pounds on average in three days with a low carbohydrate diet.
Apidexin - A diet pill that has quite impressive reviews.
I bought them from overseas so it might be a while until they come. When they do, I'll let you know how it goes.


19 comments:
My Mum has her moments of awesome ^.^ I remember the first time I was proud of her. I asked her 'What's white and kills people?' (Answer: A falling fridge) she said 'The KKK?' OMG I nearly pissed myself laughing right there in the pub!
It seems that if you say you'll never do something, you're forced to do it again pretty much STRAIGHT AWAY! D: Just go with the flow of things. I want you to be sickeningly happy with a passle of brats one day :p Or maybe just the one. I could be biased towards larger families.
I'll track down fleabag and hug her for you :) . . . She sends purrs, smoochings and some shed hairs back XD
xoxoxoxoxo
sounds like a cute date, glad you had fun :)
how much were the pills btw?
x
woo im so happy 4 u :) sounds sooo cute! xxx
I'm super interested to know how those diet pills work out! And your date sounds absolutely romantic. He sound super sweet.
Stay strong and beautiful,
b.
Aww! He sounds so sweet! Can't wait to hear about the pills. Thanks for the comment. I hope I get better soon, too. Skipping school today :) Good luck with everything! <3
From your story it seems like it's a very beautiful night well-spent :) Hoping for the best. And good luck for the diet pills.
Love ALWAYS seems to have other ideas, lol. That's the magic of it though <3
I have never heard of a 72 hour diet pill. They sound awesome though! Definitely update us once you get them :)
I love the mysterious types, so much excitement!
The diet pill sites look pretty dodgy, I hope they work for you, let me know. 10lb in 3 days would be sweeet! xx
what the fuck's an icy pole? i'm glad your second date went well. he sounds like a sweetie. stay strong, darling.
xoxo
zette
Sounds like a lovely date. The other day I found all my pills for making an ECA stack and I was so excited. I kept putting off buying more diet pills because I knew I had these. Once these are gone I'll definatly check those two out.
wow how can a steak have so little calories? I love how you can eat that much and it doesnt have that many cals. glad the date went well, cute :) cant wait to hear about the pills xxx
Can't wait to hear how those diet pills work out! That date sounded absolutely wonderful.
<3
love likes to have a mind of its own, frikken rebel. and cant wait for the pill review! ive been itchin to get some myself.
stay lovely. <3
Thanks for your advice on the boy. And I love your thinspo on here. Cant wait to hear about the pills.
Good on your for having such an awesome time on your date :)
I wish mine went that well! haha.
It sounds sweet, I've always loved the sound of going and having dinner and then just walking around outside, in the air and talking - as you did.
Hope it was fun and I hope it gives you a bad, fat smile!!
xx
love has a way of finding u when u least expect ito i want new diet pills stay strong hun
sounds like an original and awesome date :) Enjoy yourself! he seems to be a keeper :D Good Luck with the diet pills! I've been doing some research on them as well, I'll let ya know what I come up with!
Fluo xx
WOOO! I am still reading your blog even though I am on hiatus from my own, and I am soooo happpy for you!!!!!
I NEED TO HEAREVERY DIRTY DETAIL!
Hi there!
What a lovely blog you have! Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration!
Lovely date you had, hope you two will stick together ;)
Wanna be followers? Let me know!
Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!
Post a Comment