I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Is there even a title for this?!
Oh my freaking God. TMI coming up ahead, but I need to vent.
I may be having sex on Sunday night. That would be fine, but its been over 12 months since the last time. It's like I'm a virgin all over again. So many things to think about and worry about and dream about.
Plus, the last boy had a small [if I may] penis. And I don't think this boy does. ;)
But seriously, OMFG.
I've been looking through this blog for the whole day now, and seem to be saving 'couple' pictures.
I CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.
But seriously:
INTAKE
B - 2 FatBlaster tablets
L - 2 FatBlaster tablets
D - fish, potato with tiny bit of butter - 450 est
S - 6 tictacs
OUTAKE
Treadmil - 180 cals
Point is, he's coming over for dinner. I'm making steak - his choice. And I will show him around my home town. And have a spa. And watch movies. But upstairs - candles? Music? Light or dark? Sexy underwear?
Oh yes. I'm out of my depth.
ADVICEEE?
Also,
Zette - an icypole is an icycle, popsicle, whatever you call them over there. :)
Danae - the tablets together were about $45 AUSD from eBay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



24 comments:
I wouldn't do the candles and music. That's a bit corny. Maybe turn on some music once you're both in there. As for the light or dark, that's really up to you. Sexy underware seems to always go over well though. Makes it seem like you are putting in the effort without being over the top.
try not to over think it and just have fun! :)
x
Sexy underwear is a must, always makes me super confident if I'm in matching undies and confidence is sexy as.
Put on some music when you're upstairs, or a suggestive film. Put out the main light and use uplighters if you have any, or fairy lights. Make sure you relaxed and just go with the flow. x
You've been struck by the smooth criminal (: (love) I agree with fairy lights, they add a sort of magical atmosphere that relaxes anyone :) Yeah, only thing you should really think about is the cooking, let everything else just fall into place.
Enjoy yourself!
xx
hey...i bet it's gonna be ALRIGHT. just chill and enjoy it! thing is it's great you're panicking it means you are excited and expecting it and that you can FEEL all this thrill. which is awsome.
good luck :*
Sexy undies are a must, but skanky undies are a no.
As for like candles and music, don't make it look like your trying to hard or desperate for sex.haha I know i'd feel odd if someone was trying tooo hard.
And this advice is gonna be creepy, but, it's what i give my friends so, yeah.lol If this guy is better packaged, AND its been a year, then it may hurt. So best advice is to honest masturbate once or twice between now and then. And, to make sure and relax on that night.
Good luck hun.lol
have fun! xxx
oh p.s sexy underwear, defo!
Sexy underwear a definite, wear clothes that aren't slutty but maybe show a bra strap? Candles and music might be a little bit too cheesy if it's your first time with him. Let us know how it goes :) xxx
I can't offer any advice except wear underwear that makes YOU feel good, that way you'll be more confident.
Enjoy ;) x
ps. UPDATE US!
definitely sexy underwear, but maybe not candles and such. i'm so excited for youu!! hope you have an amazing time *wink* xxx
Definitely sexy underwear, and do anything else that makes you feel sexy. I like using my favorite bodywash in the shower, shaving my legs (and "ladybits" lol), and wearing something I feel confident in. I would also second PatienceElizabeth's last bit of advice. You'll be fine though! Let us know how things go ;)
lol at PatienceElizabeth;s comment! never heard of that before. but wow, good luck hun. good for you
You should definately turn off the lights. Some guys tend to enjoy it when its tight so maybe you shouldn't overdo the masturbating though. Good luck
Pce, Nate
Wear your favorite lingering underneath your clothes and you'll feel confident and even sexier than usual and you won't have to worry about a thing. I'm sorry to sound like a total mom right now, but are you sure you want to have sex with this guy in the first place? I'm just looking out for you :)
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I'm excited for yooou ;)
Definatley wear cute undies! Lights off, it's sexy ;) And just relax and let things take its course.
Stay beautiful ♥
Sexy underwear FTW! Just relax and have fun. Tell him to take it slow. I actually think a lot of guys like it when they have to take care with a girl. makes them feel special and manly. good luck. xo
dont overthink it just do what u feel comfortable go withthe flow and just have fun
Marinate that steak in either light Caesar or Italian dressing, for as long as possible (I do mine for 1 or days, if I can). Let it sit out of the fridge for at least a half hour before you cook it, so it's at room temperature before it gets cooked. Broil it 5 mins on each side. Serve it with some fried onion (fried in a pan with either butter or margarine, and a bit of salt and pepper).
After serving him that perfect steak, anything you do will be perfect in his eyes. <3 I promise. :D
xoxoxoxoxox
*meant 1 OR 2 days...
Oh gee!! You sound like me xD I'm so nervous for being put in that position again! I don't know what to say on advice, just be yourself, and maybe see how it goes? If you set the mood you might find he isn't after that at all!
Good luck hun!! <3
Oooo, upcoming sex. Sounds exciting!
Sex, yes please! :D
It's great exercise,releases anxiety and raise the "happy" hormones.
Only one of the benefits in a long term relationship...
You go get him tiger!! :D
Post a Comment