Oh yep. I have a "fuck buddy" now. That's how he says it is. He "dates for a couple months" before he gets into a relationship. This boy is a total player, but that's okay. I don't love him or anything, but he is a lot of fun. Point is, we had a good night on Sunday. Oh yes. Haha, thanks for all your advice, guys. The sex was good. He had a really, really hot body. Oh golly. Just perfect.
And, to make things better, from the 6th to the 14th [8 days] I lost 3 kilograms, that's 6.5 pounds. Oh yes. That was through pretty major restricting, diet pills, and treadmil-ing, but only 4 times in that week. The main thing was the diet pills. They really work for me. I find they make me totally full. I don't feel hungry at all. [They aren't the ones I bought recently - I'm still waiting for those.]
So, I went from 72kg to 69kg, and I really want to be at 64kg or less by New Years Eve. You can check out my plan here and my weigh-ins here.
Bad news, my car got broken into last night.
Good news, they tried to hotwire it and failed, so my car didn't get stolen!
Bad news, they got really pissed off that they couldn't start it and slammed the door the wrong way. It now has a dint and make a noise when I open it.
Good news, nothing was taken!
Anyway, it all ended well I guess. I'm Christmas baking with my grandmother this week, and babysitting heaps. I haven't been able to go for a run since Saturday, and it's killing me. I'll definitely go on tomorrow. Hope all is well with you guys. Let me know how you are.
Question: how does your family celebrate Christmas? I love hearing about the different traditions people's families have.

14 comments:
GOOD JOB!
Wohoo, FB are good, as long as it doesn't get emotional. Enjoy!
What kind of cookies do you bake?
We have a very traditional Xmas in my family, name the time and I can tell you what's going on.
However, this year, I abandoned and celebrate with the BF. It's time for us to start some traditions on our own.
Feel the best - Be the best! :D
congratulations on the 6 pounds!
i wish i could bake well :P. and i unfortunatly dont have a grandmother to tech me. -sigh-
have fun though!
my parents are russian orthodox so our christmas is in early january. and we usually just have a big meal together, go figure.
<3
yay for the 6 lbs hun thas great
and yay FB just becareufl dont let him hurt u
and im glad that ur car wasnt stolen but ims orry that it got broken into
Oh wow great weight loss!
Having a FB has it's pro's and con's, as long as the feelings stay mutual there shouldn't be a problem.
Baking is fun! It makes me feel full smelling food all day.
Which diet pills were you taking ? I saw you mention Fatblaster tablets in one of your older posts, did you mean the fat magnet or the other one?
x
Hey, 6.5lbs is amazing!well done :) woo! you a have a FB:D be careful though ok?
We usually open presents as soon as we get up, then have a huge christmas roast for lunch and friends come over.
xx
Haha wow!
You sound so happy! It's even put a smile on my face reading your "oh yes'" and short, excited sentences.
Glad things are working out - apart from the bad things, but you gotta take that if you want good shit to happen.
x
Well, my family used to do secret Santa, but a lot of us have been broke lately so we're not doing that. I'm not even going home for Christmas, because I'm working. :-(
Hey! We have something in common. I got my Bachelor's in Psychology.
woohoo for hot bodies and relatively not-too-bad car robberies! AND mega weight loss!
my family will all get together for a lunch at our place...we'll do presents and food but nothing religious :) hopefully the weather is fab so we can swim too!
xx
yay for 6 pounds, fuck buddies, and unsuccessful car theifs! :)
my family just bakes. and bakes. and bakes. we make like 10 dozen batches of cookies and give them away to neighbors and friends.
yay for the loss! be careful with that boy, make sure you're the one that calls all the shots :)
that's horrible about your car :(
x
I'm glad you had a good time with him!
Sorry about your car, but you're looking on the bright side, so that's good.
Can't wait for Christmas! I went to pick out the goose today. He's nice and fat. :D We always do a goose, with mum's special stuffing recipe. And then we stuff our faces and get drunk. We go to Midnight mass the night before, after a few hours at the pub. Good times. <3
xoxo
With my Dad, we go and look at everyones Xmas lights and decorations. Also we tend to do Xmas day TV marathons of either a nerdy TV, or movies. The Space channel here does Trekmas (play only Star Trek movies on Xmas day) and we love that.
With my Mom and her family, we generally watch a Charlie Browns Xmas, and every version of A Christmas Carol. We also tend to eat our big meal in the middle of the afternoon. Grandma always signs some gifts from Mrs. Claus, and when Grandpa was alive I guess she did the same with Mr. Claus.
I don't think it was the diet pills, I bet it was from all that sex ;) Haha
Congrats on the loss.
Every year we put up our christmas tree after Thanksgiving, then we leave it there forrr about until after new years.
When I lived in the states, what my family and I used to do was go in the car and drive around different neighborhoods and just look at all the house lighting decorations people put up. It's a beautiful sight, especially when it's a white christmas. And then we have a feastly dinner and have christmas music playing for that whole week. Put whatever christmas movie we can find and sit there and reminisce :)
♥
I'm glad you have yourself a fuckbuddy ;) It's alright for some..
Ouchie, xmas baking, not so good...tempting, I like to sneak in low-carb/low-cal/low-fat alternatives to everything just in case when I bake. No-one notices, it tastes similar!!
Have a nice Christmas! :)x
Post a Comment