I have conjunctivitis.
My eyes are burning.
I've eaten the world today.
I was supposed to stay over at
the boy's house tonight.
Had to pull out.
He didn't mind.
He just wants sex.
Doesn't really matter who he gets it from.
I'm not complaining - he's only a distraction for me.
A new week starts tomorrow.
I want my new diet pills.
I want my eyes to stop sticking together.
Right now, I'm infecting my keyboard.
Someone inspire me. Tell me something beautiful.
16 comments:
I saw a car crash right in front of me today. Snowy roads and young reckless people are not a good combination.
Lives lost. I'm inspired.
If u want inspiration, try getting a hold of a car crash. It will inspire you.
I think, we need to find something that makes us happy. Even tiny little things. I like seeing the sun. I don't want to die so I want to make sure I can be happy somehow, INCLUDING ED.
I sing. I'm not good at it, but I go on youtube and sing all the songs I love. Secret revealed, I pretend I'm rocking out on stage, I do that with my guitar too. I could go on for hours and it rids me of all my worry and by the end of it I feel like I can do anything. Usually I get inspiration from songs when I link them to events that have happened to me. Inspiration to write, but also inspiration to be a better person and change some bad habits. That and any movie with Tom Cruise in it :) Yeah I'm a sucker for him but only cos he reminds me of a boy I once fell in love with.. You'll find your own inspiration, don't worry
Love Fluo xx
Im sorry you had a bad day sweetie! I've missed your blog.. Be inspired by the amazing followers you have and how much we care. What pills are you getting?? xoxox things get better.
<3
hope you feel better really soon.
*hugs*
love your blog by the way:)
xo
Everytime I feel like crap and wanna die, I always sit down , drink some tea, ; listen to holiday usi and go around on my laptop. Then n everything in my mind expands and I feel alright. I hope you get better!
xoxo
I had a girl in my cabin, very first week of camp. She was shy, quiet. Eight years old.
A little while after her grandmother left, my co-counselor took me aside and told me what her grandmother had said.
The girl's mother had died. Three weeks previous to camp.
I cannot even imagine how rough life must have been for that little girl. But the most beautiful thing was watching her laugh and smile, and have fun, and that I could make that kind of difference in someone's life.
You can make that kind of difference, too.
<3
Hope your eyes get better, dear. :]
I'm sorry about the eye issue, and they guyfriend :/
I have nothing beautiful to say....sorry xxx
Wow we do have a lot in common. Boys are just distractions, and they usually use you but its okay because we are using them right back to distract us from our festering stomachs.
I hope you find your inspiration!!
<3
This song always makes me feel perfect and happy.
A sure good piece of quality instrumental music.
Hunted By A Freak - Mogwai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8psR9I1pwg
Have a listen if you appreciate a good song.
x
Youve came this far, why go back to the old you that uve been fighting to get away from?
i think thats all the inspiration you need.
Giving yourself a tarot card reading can help get the creative side of your brain moving. I'm not sure about it actually predicting the future, but I find it to be an inspiring exercise. <3
OMG, I hope it's OK with your eyes. Because I know how bad it is when it comes to problems with eyes. Let me tell you this funny story about this. A while ago when I was having my long vacation in HK, my eyes started stinging. It has this pink color and I just can't stop them from crying. I was so worried I searched the internet. I was like checking my eyes every now and then and found there's a little white dot in the middle of the redness. Not knowing what it was, I searched the internet for the similar symptoms. I found a very scary eye disease that I thought was likely to be mine. Gosh, I spent the whole night crying, thinking I was going to lose my sight. The next day when I rushed to the doctor, turned out it was only an minor eye irritation because of contact lens. Damn, that night felt like hell!!!!
aw hun i'm sorry - that sounds awful. to distract myself from my epic failures these past few days i've been doing lots of christmasy stuff to get me in a happy mood...like drawing elaborate christmas cards with santa/rudolf cartoons and going christmas shopping for my family and kids i babysit. christmas cheer is the best thing ever :)
xx
Painting. Like a child. Use your hands, your feet, your face, whatever. Make a mess. Cover it in glitter. Have fun with it. Laugh. Appreciate the simplicity.
Hope your eyes get less sticky soon! x
I am so sorry you're feeling so down, love. Try to think of how beautiful Christmas morning will be. I love the tree and the neatly wrapped presents beneath it. My puppies as they run around in the discarded tissue paper chasing their tails. Think of lovely things and curl up with a book and some tea. You can do this!
Stay strong and beautiful,
xoxo,
b.
im not every good at inspriation
but ims orry ur sick hun
Post a Comment