I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Monday, December 27, 2010
What Movie Genre Is Your Life?
ROMANCE
[ ] You've had the same boyfriend all through high school till now
[ ] You've fallen in love with your best friend (and him/her has fallen as well)
[ ] Danielle Steel novels are your favourite
[ ] You've had a secret admirer before
[x] Your favorite kiss is the jumping on someone and kissing them deeply
[x] You love flowers
[ ] You like pop and country
[ ] You dream about the perfect wedding
[x] Red or pink are one of your favorite colours (the colour of the heart)
[x] You've had a guy friend/boyfriend paint your toenails before for you
[ ] You base who you'll date on how they compare to romance movies/novels
[ ] Someone you never thought would fall for you has fallen for you before.
Total: 4
COMEDY
[ ] You're well known as being a ditz
[x] You are or were the class clown
[x] You don't go a day without laughing
[x] You've embarassed yourself in front of a large group of people
[x] You're not a very serious person
[x] You crack jokes all the time
[x] People say you're really hyper.
[ ] Dane Cook is a silly bitch!
[x] You like to pull pranks on people
[x] You always find the funny part of things
[x] Your life isn't perfectly planned out
[ ] Your the "spur" of the moment type person
Total: 9
DRAMA
[ ] You've spread a rumor about a friend/someone else
[ ] Someone has spread a rumour about you
[ ] You're very emotional
[ ] Theres lots of twists in your life
[ ] You're pessimistic
[x] You LOVE to get revenge
[ ] You always need to get to the bottom of things
[ ] If someone said something about you, you'd confront them about it
[x] You like to/or have friends in big groups
[ ] You can't keep secrets
[ ] People tell you not to be too serious all the time
[ ] You've cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend before
Total: 2
TRAGEDY
[x] You have some form of disorder/illness
[ ] You've lost more than 4 people in your family/friends to death
[x] You've been suicidal before
[ ] You cry a lot
[ ] You're always listening to sad music
[ ] You feel like everyone is always against you
[ ] The unexpected makes you nervous
[ ] You like to bully/pick on other people
[ ] Someone getting hurt amuses you
[ ] You screw up a lot, or at least feel like you do.
[ ] People always seem to let you down.
Total: 2
HORROR
[ ] You have very vivid/scary dreams.
[x] Scaring people is fun
[ ] You've witnessed a murder/someone dying.
[ ] You always feel like someone is watching you
[ ] You LOVE being scared.
[ ] Horror movies are your favourite.
[ ] You'd like to be a ghost watcher/finder.
[x] Vampires are so cool!
[ ] Loud screaming music is your thing.
[ ] You're a very timid person (get scared easily)
[x] When the phone rings, you always expect the worst.
Total: 3
CLASSIC
[x] You have good morals
[ ] You're still a virgin
[ ] You believe in marriage before sex
[x] You like black and white better than color
[ ] You like dressing up really fancy
[x] You think guys should still hold doors open for you
[x] Men should approach women.
[x] Marriage is something that should be taken very seriously, and for the long haul, no matter what happens.
[ ] You wear very little makeup
[ ] You're music taste is very 60's/70's and 80's.
Total: 5
ACTION
[ ] You're always on the move
[ ] You always start fist fights
[ ] You've wished to be some sort of super hero before.
[ ] You like watching/taping fights
[ ] Wrestling is one of your favorite things to watch
[x] You've always got a comeback to something someone has said.
[ ] You think you're tough
[ ] The unexpected excites you.
[ ] You're very daring
[ ] You've been bungee jumping/or would go bungee jumping.
[x] You've survived something tragic.
Total: 2
PORN
[x] You're always thinking about sex
[ ] You're very kinky
[x] Sex is okay without loving someone
[ ] Sex is fun, anytime of the day.
[x] You've done more than 5 sexual positions
[x] It's all about foreplay!
[ ] Screw kissing, let's just get to it!
[x] You've been tied up
[ ] You've had more than one partner at the same time during intercourse.
[ ] You have songs that you put on to get "in the mood"
[x] You've had one of your biggest sexual fantasies fufilled
Total: 6
MUSICAL/THEATRICAL
[ ] You express yourself through some form of dancing
[x] You're always breaking out into song
[ ] People can tell what mood you're in by the type of music you're listening to
[x] People tell you that you're pretty random most of the time
[x] You're always smiling
[x] You're very dramatic
[x] You like to dress up
[ ] You hope to become an actor/actress
[x] You love to dance!
[ ] You're good at doing impersonations.
[x] You over exaggerate a lot.
Total: 7
My life is a: Comedy
Haha, that sounds about right.
________________________________________________________________
Anyway, things aren't good. I have a kidney infection. OH GOD THIS IS WORSE THAN ANY PAIN I'VE EVER FELT BEFORE. MY SIDE IS ON FIRE!!!
I just want to be okay for New Years Eve. The boy that I currently like [not the one I slept with] is going, half as my date. I'm excited.
Oh, and my tablets came - DetoxuFree72 and Apidexin. Google for more information. I'm in too much pain to explain. I wanted to start them on Sunday, but I'm going to wait until my kidney is better.
Anyway, I hope all your Christmasses went wonderfully!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
My Christmas was great, I got a laptop and a scale amongst other things. And how did you get a kidney infection? How can it be avoided? Get well soon :)
aww I hope you get better, awesome! Lol almost dates can be fun, especially when person decides the next time they see you should be an ACTUAL date.. reminds me of the first time I met matty, we both kinda liked eachother then he asked me out the next day :)
I got a tie between porn and musical/theatrical... soo.. porn musical? xD wow..
You've been tied up? Well, heyyy ;) haha
Sorry to hear about your kidney infection, hope you get better soon babe
Stay lovely xox
oh dear, i hope you get better soon love
x
i'm sorry you feel so crap - i really hope you get better for NYE!
xx
ohh I hope your infection gets better ASAP! festive love xxx
o i hope that u feel better soon hun
Haha I just did this and I got a tie with horror and romance! This is hilarios. I hope you get better sweetie...the holidays suck when you're sick. :(
take care sweetie!
xoox
I really hope you feel better! I'm going to steal that quiz if you don't mind. :)
I was a little worried that people would comment on my lack of self respect, haha. Glad to know someone's reading, I always worry that I'm writing too much or being dumb/ babyish.
Oh no, I did. I was just nervous. Obviously, I wasn't too nervous, I posted it. But, it would suck to get like 50 comments and them all saying "WHORE WHORE WHORE" or "slut" ,etc. I'm kind of paranoid, expect the worst case scenario. Keeps me from getting my hopes up. That sounds really really self pitying, my life is actually really fun. I write too much, but I don't feel like editing that :P
My life is a tie between a tragedy, a comedy, and horror. Go figure.
I hope that kidney infection clears up!! Curl up with a hot water bottle and get some rest. <3
haha i just went through and read every word of that quiz thingy didnt think id have the attention span right now to ( as im still drink)
thanks 4 the comment btw!
x
Oh no, I hope you are feeling better soon hun!
Ang xxx
I would definitely be horror.
Oh no!
I hope your kidneys get better pal!
My life's a tragic comical musical :)
Happy new year xx
... my life is a romance! but i knew that already :)
Sorry to hear your not feeling the best - hope it passed quickly and you had a great nye!
Hope 2011 is fabulous for you. xx
Come and enter my very first giveaway if you like...
xx Christie
www.christie86.blogspot.com
Ok, I just have to say who hasn't tried at least 5 sexual positions? I mean come on.
Gah, I know what you mean about feeling on fire. My kidneys failed and I'm constantly aware of them searing holes in me. On the bright side though, I was told I wouldn't see 2011, but here I am :D
xoxo
Post a Comment