Pages

Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Diet Pills


Okay, so today I started the course of diet pills that I purchased [DetoxuFree72 and Apidexin]. The detoxu tablets are taken for 3 days, 1 at each meal, and then the Apidexin are taken at breakfast and lucnh [1-3 tablets]. When taking the detoxu it is reccommended that a low carbohydrate diet is followed. Umfortunantely I don't know all that much about carbohydrate content and how much is too much, so I'm sticking with eggs, sandwhich meat and rice cakes, as well as whatever mum makes for dinner.

Here's the progress for day one:

Monday 3rd
Morning weight: 72.5 kg, 159.8 lbs
Night weight: 71.9 kg, 158.5 lbs


1pm - Detoxu, Apidexin
1.30pm - 1 egg, 3 shaved chicken, 2 shaved ham
4pm - Detoxu, Apidexin
5.45pm - 1 rice cake, 4 shaved chicken, 3 shaved ham
6pm - treadmil [22 mins, 125 cals]
6.50pm - shower
7.15pm - Detoxu
7.45pm - cup of chicken broth,  2 shaved ham, 4 shaved chicken, 3 rice cakes

Symptoms have been sort of mild, mostly just shaking. Lots and lots of shaking. I'm not hungry, and unlike some diet pills I've had, they aren't making me feel like an insomniac. However, the downside of this is that I feel a lack of energy. I found it harder than usual to be on the treadmil, where usually I burn no less than 150 cals for a short run. Half way through my run, I had horrible stomach pains!! And then there's the usual dizziness when I stand up too quickly. These might sound like a lot of symptoms, but compared to some tablets, it's fairly nice.

So, I have until the 11th to lost some more weight. Then, I leave for a holiday at a resort until the 15th. I'm looking forward to it, but it would be nice to be smaller.


In non-weight related news, NYE was great. Lots of friends, alcohol and mosquitos. Got about 30 mins of sleep, and then another 2 hours in the afternoon. Then, that night, we went clubbing. Didn't get home until 5am. I'm such a party animal these days. But I truly adore clubbing. Not for the boys or the alcohol, only for the dancing. I find it a great time to think, as well as to just have fun. We're going again on Saturday night, and I can't wait.

Christmas presents: GHD, new scales, car insurance, money, socks, Gossip Girl, a purse, etc.
NYE resolutions: to make the most of what I have! And to do well at uni and get into honours.


Take note, because a number of you will end up asking:
The tablets I am taking are Detoxufree72 and Apidexin.

Love you all. Thanks for reading, and remember to check out my newest followers on the left!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time on NYE! i love clubbing too, and purely for the dancing with friends :) it's so much fun to bop around to great music in a great atmosphere!
i hope those diet pills work out! and sandwich meats are an awesome idea - i had never thought of those for a weight loss food. and good protein too :P
stay strong xx

Emma said...

Hi there!
Happy I found your blog.. It's lovely!
Sounds like you had on on newyears! I'm happy for you, mine was pretty quiet, but still nice.. Wish you the best for 2011!!

Wanna be followers? Let me know darling!
Love from Stockholm. xoxo!

Run said...

Hey Happy (late) New Year :D
Your New Years sounded like mine haha. It was a blast and clubbing is so much fun. I've fallen in love with it.

Anonymous said...

diet pills give me terrible stomach cramps. i take laxative powder, but i wish i took pills.
they work so much better.
the difference from morning to night for you is really amazing.
wonderful christmas presents!

stay lovely♥

Mich said...

Thanks for your comment. <3

Sounds like you had a fun wild weekend! I could never get into clubbing, I don't know how you do it with all the crowds and the noise. I guess I was born a crotchety old woman... :D

xoxo

Heather said...

Can't wait to go clubbing again, it's been too long! I have diet pills in the post, really wish they'd stop being on holiday and just get them to me.

Don't forget your vitamins! Most fruit and green veg are low carb. Hopefully they'll help boost your energy too.

Let me know how you get on x

Dani said...

ima have to get me some pills
im taking stacker 3 xplc right now
glad u had a great new years

b. said...

I'm glad you're doing well! I hope the shaking calms down. :-[

Clubbing is super fun and dancing is a great way to burn the alcohol calories!! :p

Happy New Year and good luck with your resolution!
Stay strong and beautiful,
xoxo,
b.

Twisted said...

i wish i could take pills..
i wish i was strong enough to even fast for a week.
cravingisjustafeeling.blogspot.com

sofia said...

sounds like you has a lovely new years. to a 2011 no one can forget! and i wish i were a party animal... i need to find more parties. haha.

stay lovely. <3

GraceyJ said...

ohh new diet pills :P good luck with them hun
stay safe <3
x

Mel said...

Glad you had a good time
Great intake, and good luck with the pills <3

Beth said...

sounds like a fun nye, I actually stayed home for once, crazy I know!
Good luck on the pills!

Anonymous said...

hey hun, glad you had a good NYE. i wish i were into partying but i'm a terrible dancer lol. and i try and avoid alcohol because it makes me put on weight and want to binge the next day. oh well.
a low carb diet is generally keeping your carb intake to around 30g or below, but it could be more, depends. research it on the net so you're well informed
good luck with the pills, but be safe hun xx