I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
This 72 Hour Diet Pill May Be Working
Okay, so here are my weights for yesterday and today:
Monday morning - 72.5/159.8
Monday night - 71.9/158.5
Tuesday morning - 70.8/156
Tuesday night - 69.9/154
I'm quite impressed actually. That's 5.7 pounds down so far. It might even be worth the HORRIBLNESS I feel for the hour or so after I take them. They make me dizzy as hell, but obviously I shouldn't complain.
Refer to my last post for details on what I'm taking.
Also, I started a Tumblr. Still learning, and it has basically NOTHING to do with diet/exercise, and will be read by my friends and family. Check it out if you wish. http://theyearoflivingaimlessly.tumblr.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
... thats amazing, where did you get them?
xx
Holy hell. I want on this train!!!
Thats fantastic! I'll have to get some, how are the other diet pills going? I tried ordering the 72 hour pills and the site had a fit about me living in melb and couldn't deliver there. I thought you lives here too? Did you have any problem?
wowza that's incredible!!! i'm DEFINITELY picking me up some of those pills soon. forgive me if you've already answered but are they expensive? xx
i have a tumblr.
www.happynessinajar.tumblr.com
i fucking love tumblr
you will soon realize the beauty of it
♥
That sounds marvelous! Lucky you :)
Oh,yay! I have a non weight related tumblr, also. I followed you. my name is shann or something like that. stay strong <3
Awesome weightloss!!! xxx
TUMBLR! :) Is so amazing.
Do they sell these pills in the US?
Hello =) That's a lot of weighloss! Wow O.o I hope you're okay =) xx
wow, thats pretty good. thats really good! just be careful with the pills hun.
good luck
i tried ordering the pills too yet they said they couldnt deliever to me :( im in new zealand its not too far away ... where did you order yours ?
Wow! That's amazing! I can't believe that. I hope it keeps up. :-)
Stay strong and beautiful,
xoxo,
b.
i so need me those pills
send some pills over to me? haha, are you fasting? if not, coulf you tell me what you ate to still lose? sorry if its a bother, i was just wondering. haha.
stay lovely. <3
Hello Girls I would like to welcome you all to my blog!! As you may have notice I have a new blogger once again!! The first time I was clumsy and deleted it, the second time my blog was reported and shut down and the third time once again REPORTED!! Unfortunately for the person who reported me, they are unaware of my DETERMINATION and MOTIVATION to make a POSITIVE change!!
I have changed my email, user name, profile picture and will only be posting about Food, Fashion and Exercise in hope to not be targeted by the person whom is REPORTING me!! So I hope you enjoy and I cant wait to get back in contact with those I was following and to meet new people!!
http://my-secret-2011.blogspot.com/
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
Strawberries =)
Fantastic Weight loss you should be soo proud =) Were did you get them from again??
"Happy are those who dream and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
Strawberries =)
Holy crap!
It took me like 3 weeks of 500 or less calories a day to drop that much weight.
I. Am. So. Jealous.
great weight loss!
you doing great, stay strong <3
damn i need some dieting pills!!!! i haven´t gotten any since my mom found out i was using hoodia when i was 15 or 16. but i´m an adult now so why not :D
Post a Comment