Pages

Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

72 Hour Diet Pill Conclusion


Monday morning - 72.5/159.8
Monday night - 71.9/158.5
Tuesday morning - 70.8/156
Tuesday night - 69.9/154
Wednesday morning - 70.1/154.5
Wednesday night - 69.7/153.6
Thursday morning - 69.6/153.4

Total loss: 2.9/6.4

To answer all questions:

I bought them off the American eBay. They cost about $43. You have to make sure that they post overseas [if that's what you need], because my research showed that some will refuse to do so. Mine was labelled "one month supply of Apidexin and free Detoxu free".
e.g
http://cgi.ebay.com/APIDEXIN-FREE-DetoxUFree72-Diet-Pill-Detox-NEW-/400169780752?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2bfa4610
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-SEALED-BOTTLE-APIDEXIN-and-or-1-DETOXUFREE72-DETOX-/300477298093?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item8bb3221172
Also, I was on a 'low-carb' diet, though I did have pasta last night. But just general lower-calorie intake. I also went on the treadmil for 20mins the first and third day.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ! Congrats love ! THATS AMAZING !

gem said...

Congrats, that's great well done, hope u had some sleep last nytt I didn't lol!! Stay strong <3

Borderline Bear said...

Well done :-) Keep safe though xx

Beth said...

well done!
xx

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! i'm glad they're working out for you
x

Anonymous said...

congrats! amazing♥

x_Stick_Thin_Stilettos_x said...

congratz! xoxo

NightFlower said...

Ooh wow lol. Take care, and I hope you're okay xxx

Dani said...

wow amazing

Sara Schomburg said...

coolio!

A Girl with Tiny Intentions said...

AMAZING! Great job and congrats! I've got to look into pills! (:

Skinny_el said...

Amazing job :D Well done hun! Keep it up <3

Heather said...

Amazing weight loss!
Try keep it up :)
xx

Anonymous said...

thanks darl. hope everythings going well with you anyway
x

DamnPrecious said...

take care of yourself and be careful, hun (geesh i sound like a mom! but really, do :)