Hey guys. :) I know I've been away for a little while, but here is a post to keep you happy! I guess I don't have anything interesting or drama-ish to tell you. My life was so crazy only six months ago. Now, things are just..right. I'm around halfway through my process of self-improvement, and I'm 100% happy with my values, my current life stage, my friends, my future plans, my job. It kind of feels like the last 20 years of my life - which I totally thought would end at some point around age 18-19 - have completely been worth it. I started this blog a number of years ago, blogging about unhealthy things and the mass amounts of drama and trouble I was going through/causing. It's inevitable that after all this time, my blog's focus would change.
This blog is now focused on self-improvement.
I want to write about becoming a happy person. I want to let you know what works for me. What keeps me entertained and content. And even the minor drama that comes with being alive.

I know that there are a couple people who know me personally who have somehow found my blog. And they read it. And they probably don't know that I know they read it. I'm grateful that those people fall into the 'trust' box, and won't have a problem with anything. However, those of you who have had their blog 'discovered', will know how shattering it is to not have a space to write your thoughts freely. It's awful, but you can't change it, so you should just take it and move on.
In a couple days, after people have read this post, I'll do another post on a couple of things I think you guys might like from my other blog, including how to publish your blog as a pdf document for free. They'll be a couple things that I appreciate, and that I think you might appreciate yourself. The copy that I have of this blog gives me peace of mind, and it's nice to know that I have all of it in a file and saved, if something ever happened to this electronic version. Stay tuned! Meanwhile, I'm away with friends. We are holidaying near the river (in Victoria, Australia), and it's quite lovely. It's 10.37pm, and everyone is very drunk! Obviously I'm not. I don't like to drink, and I think it's involved in self-improvement - not needing substances to enjoy yourself.
Important note: it's good to have friends. It doesn't matter how much you like someone, or how annoying someone is, or how much they like you, or how your friends really dislike someone. You should always be nice. Even if someone is acting like a complete bitch. If there is one thing that I've learned over the last year, it's that it is ALWAYS better to be nice. You cannot have enough friends. You cannot be too friendly. I should end this post. I've written a lot of uninteresting paragraphs.
So, to end, I would adore to hear from you. Let's have a conversation? You can't have too many friends, including those online. I'd love to get people more connected. Perhaps in my next post, I might get you guys to leave a comment with your blog details and something about you as a person, so my other readers can check out your blog.
Now on to changing my blog around a bit to ensure the focus is truly on self-improvement.
Be the best you can be. Love always.


14 comments:
This post is truly inspiring. :)
I wish I could say more, but I'm robbed of words at the moment.
Becky. <3
i lovee beingg a happy person :) cutee blog!! im followingg :)
Great message. True, you can never have too many friends or be too friendly. Stay happy! :)
I love that idea! I think it would totally be worthwhile for you. And it could help you, too! I look forward to reading it! <3
Ah sweety i am so pleased everything is going better for you now. I just found your blog through someone elses and really feel inspired from this entry. It is horrible when people find your blog which you may not have wanted them too expecially if you wish to vent problems away. I am lucky for the moment as im not known on here so wont have that problem but if it comes to it, i think id find it hard writing anything i wanted expecially if it caused drama.
keep your chin up and keep inspirational girl. x
http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.com/
'This blog is now focused on self-improvement.' by you.
Such a wonderful topic. <3
I'm so glad to hear this, keep it up :)
/Avy
http:// mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
love those pics <3
aww this is so lovely :)
http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
nice photos ,3
I've just read every single one of your previous blog posts haha It was like reading a very intriguing novel! :-) You've come so far and been through so much. Love your blog xo
This post is very inspirational, as I get the impression that you've sort of found yourself, and that's incredible!
Well done, I just wish I knew who I was as well.
What an inspiring little post! Great to know that you figured out exactly what you want in life. And since people here keep mentioning how your life earlier was a full blown novella, I guess I am going to stalk you for a while ;)
Following you up! :)
Here's the link to my blog--->
http://ilikebigbuttsandicannotlie.blogspot.in/
Post a Comment