I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Sunday, January 22, 2012
22/1/12. Lowest weight EVER.
66.2kg.
I am speechless. And thankful. And in disbelief.
I haven't been this light since early high school. Incredible.
I'm still on holidays. My time is spent babysitting and catching up on sleep. I'm tired, but I'm getting skinny and I have a lot of money saved up. Life is better than it has been since...ever.
Gosh...
For those of you who asked, I'm taking Duromine. It's prescription only and expensive, so it's hard to get the proper one. But it really is amazing. The thing is, you need a reason to get it. After I tried to kill myself, I was medicated with an awful tablet that made me gain a heap of weight. If you're interested, Google it and see what you think. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
That's awesome!!! Good for you!! :) a low weight always feels SO good! Mind my asking how tall you are?
congrats honey :D that's great news <3
good job darling!
I am so proud of you honey! not only because you are getting skinnier and prettier, but ALSO because you are happy and that's amazing!!
congratulations, take care of yourself and continue to make yourself smile!
xxx,
annamaria*
Congrats, hope you stay happy.
/ S /
http://mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com
♥
Hey there Sarah! =)
I'm glad you're happy.
Hope you are doing extremely well.
Take care
xo
Wow, congrats! It's such a nice feeling reaching your goals.
ACE! Congratulations babe, you totally deserve it. <3
Congrats Lovely!!!!! Keep up the hard work :) xoxo
good job!!! that is so exciting. i hope i get there some day!
Congrats I'm not at my lowest since the begining of highschool but im losing to :D
Woooohooo!!! So so so so so happy for you!
Oh my god <3
You can be so proud of yourself!
Very well done!
Congratulations!! :D
Post a Comment