Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10/1/12


My bones are becoming more visible, my hair and nails longer, my clothes looser. It’s weird, watching my body in this transition. I like it, but it’s strange. Sometimes I miss my hips. I’m less curvy each day. My boobs haven’t got smaller. I don’t think they ever will. Down to a dose of Duromine every second day. I thought I would put on weight, but it turns out that the main thing the tablet does is put you into a proper, healthy eating pattern, that is easy to continue.

Overall, I’m happy with how things are going. I’m facinated by the process. I’m curious as to what I will look like in one month, three months, six months. It's been two and a half months, and I'm almost 25 pounds down. Potential.

It’s exciting.

11 comments:

Misterio Vida said...

so you are having any talbets for weight loss?

Anonymous said...

25 pounds in 2 and a half months is absolutely amazing. good job!

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Oh my God, that's an amazing weight loss. Congratulations!

Zoie said...

wow 25 lb?! congrats but stay safe lovely lady. post more! <3

Charlie said...

That is an amazing loss. Congrats :)

EmptyM said...

Congrats, you.

By All Means said...

thats great! you seem to be doing awesome, congrats girly!

Twisted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twisted said...

I'm so jealous of youu C:< just playinn, your doing so well, congradulationss(:

~Nessa~ said...

Ok. Please remind me what pills you are on????

ElaAhava said...

fantastic! I just love hearing that someone on here is actually benefiting from their actions. it really inspires the rest of us who feel like there's no hope! :) we'll all get there someday, i think. We just need to stay strong, focused, and dedicated!