Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolutions 2012 - What Are Yours?


Here are my resolutions. They are things that I either want to complete by December 31, or work on doing every single day this year.

·         Reach 60 kg

·         Complete the Couch to 5K program

·         Grow my hair to my armpits

·         Go on a plane

·         Type out the family recipe book

·         Buy a clothes rack

·         Volunteer

·         Focus on my studies

·         Save money in a separate account – at least $4,000

·         Back up all my computer and online files

·         Track my weekly spending – budget

·         Write letters to people whom I need to thank or apologise to

·         Be nice to everyone, no matter what


What are yours?

9 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

I've posted mine :D

Oooooh can I have a copy of the recipe book? Something Grandpa always lamented was his Nana's cookbooks being binned and the loss of her White Sugarbun recipe D:

Last one: How about being POLITE instead of NICE. Politeness is just decent, some assholes just don't deserve NICE :p (Then again we all know I'm a bitch. I'm only nice when I pull that curse in Munchkin)

I like how you've got easy and more difficult goals all mixed up. Knocking off the easier ones gives you the motivation to tackle the harder ones too :D

Best of luck, love you!

xXTinyxTsukikoXx said...

To eat healthier and less.
To get down to 100lbs.
To have a 180 degree split jump on beam.
To be a better and more dedicated gymnast.
To earn a 10.0 at least once during competition this season.
To keep my grades afloat in school.
To stay out of drama, especially with boys.
Focus. on. gymnastics. because really, everything else is just things on the side.
Good luck girl! (:

G said...

I'm a new follower as I've only just discovered your blog! its awesome :)
my resolutions are:

-to make this the last year i ever need to lose more than 10 lbs
-to pass my A levels and get 3 As
-to get into the uni of my choice.

good luck with yours! i'm with you on the growing your hair thing :)
x

Anonymous said...

Great resolutions to have! I'm a new follower, as well=) Mine are to regain self control when it comes to food, to exercise daily (no excuses!), to spend less time on the internet, and to run a marathon! Happy (belated) New Year!

Kandie said...

Good resolutions. I too am growing my hair (I'm aiming for waist and I'm almost there). The Long Hair Forums (just google LHC forums) are amazing for good advice on how to grow hair quickly. I've read there for years but joined last august.

I'm also trying to get my budget under control.

heiscertainlyworthit said...

That's some good resolutions right there.

Mine consist of:
1) lose another 3 inches off each thigh
2) get down to 40kg
3) decide whether or not I actually want the career I'm following
4) do really well in my exams

Happy new year, and good luck with your resolutions.

Twisted said...

My resolutions are to finish the short story i have been working on for the past three months, grow my hair so i can donate it to locks of love, and to learn to accept compliments without denying them and seeming like a compliment fisher.
-love your blog btw(:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Yes! Mini goals and MOAR POSTS!!

Hmm, maybe a mini-goal of one post per week? :p

LOVE!

Danielle said...

hey i used to follow your blog, then i deleted mine but i just made a new one now i'm following you again. i'd love it if you followed me =]

herwhisperedwords.blogspot.com